Blood Bond

Drink Your Windex!

I awoke the next morning with a small yawn. Kyle—the last one to be brought into this world—had been born at exactly 11:59 PM the day before, so I was really worn out... Not to mention from what me and Daryl had done last night.

I tried to shift to get a bit more comfortable, but Daryl had me tight against him. I realized I wouldn’t be going anywhere obviously. In fact, when I made the slightest movement, his grip tightened, if possible. He was asleep and the timing was most likely a mere coincidence.

"Are you awake?"

Daryl didn't make a sound as he slept softly, his breathing even and in rhythm with his sleep pattern. I sighed. How long would this last? I looked at him and realized for the first time in a long time that he looked like an angel when he was sleeping: so innocent and serene, like he was the epitome of purity. And that was definitely not true in the least, but asleep he pulled it off.

"So adorable..." I murmured softly, brushing his cheek softly with my fingertips. I traced his too perfect mouth and his lips parted slightly under the touch. I smiled and then traced the contours on his masculine arms before trailing soft kisses on his chest.

His soft breaths remained undisturbed and rhythmical despite all of this. I smirked, thinking of a way to wake him up. A skanky thought crossed my mind and I figured I had nothing to lose, so I put my hands on his bare legs, trailing up to his —not to be crude — junk. He stiffened and he had to be awake, I mean come on! He lost his grip on me, but it seemed like he only did that so I could slide down. I rolled my eyes and did just that. What guy doesn’t what that? So I slid him into my mouth and his lips parted again as a soft sound escaped: a moan?

Daryl's eyes fluttered open and a strange look was in them. I stopped with that and kissed him softly, slightly scared. That look had only been slightly noticeable last night, but now it was painstakingly obvious: lust. He grabbed my hand and put it back on him. It startled me a little and I tensed quite a bit. Daryl bit his lip so hard that blood trickled down. His breathing became deeper as if he were trying to steady himself.

"Good morning," he forced out carefully. I bit my lip and tried to move my hand, but he grabbed my wrist and held it there. "Don't you dare move that hand. Unless... You plan on pleasuring me some more?"

"I don't know if I should!" I admitted, freaked out and eyes wide. He sighed, laughing lightly.

"You're probably right," he said with a deep voice as he tried not to let his voice crack.

"Look who we've got!" Damien burst through the door. My hand shot off of him, but not before Damien saw. He cleared his throat in an awkward position. "Sorry to interrupt."

"No, no. It would've been worse if you came in last night," Daryl said with wandering eyes as he remembered it with a sigh. "Oh, now that was hot."

"Well, as much as I love to hear about your sex life, I did bring you your children. Remember them? So make yourselves decent, please, and no handjobs in front of the kids," he sighed, shaking his head.

"How about blowjobs?" Daryl asked. Damien ignored him and gave Delilah and Timothy to me. Saskia followed him awkwardly and handed Kyle to Daryl.

"Oh...hi Saskia..." I muttered quietly. It was obvious she had seen...

"Oh, don't be so modest, you two," Daryl said with a smirk. "We all know Saskia's hands have been all over you."

"Daryl!" I gasped. Damien scowled at him.

"Come on, Saskia. Daryl's being a major pervert and I pity anyone who has to hear him ramble about nasty bullshit."

"Oh, come now. You must know how good it feels," Daryl continued. Damien grimaced in disgust.

"You are disgusting," he mumbled, pulling Saskia out by her hand.

"Damien, was her hand where I think it was?" Saskia asked Damien quietly as they left. I shrunk into myself.

Lovely.

"Oh, relax. I enjoyed it at least," he whispered into my ear seductively. "Why didn't you do that last night? But I have to say it was a nice way to wake up." I blushed furiously.

"I wanted you to wake up so I could actually move!” I argued, not so sure about that reasoning.

"Sure, that's it," he mumbled, kissing me deeply to keep me from retorting some smart-ass comment.

"Keep it G-rated, love," I begged, kissing Delilah and Timothy's foreheads. Daryl laughed wholeheartedly.

"I could 'have my way with you' for hours on end and they would think I was wrestling with you," he said with a slight hint of seriousness.

"Yeah and we could also go streaking in a mall, but that doesn't mean we're going to do it. Besides, that'd be like a porno!"

Daryl was about to say something when the phone rang. He sighed, handed Kyle to me, and got up from bed, revealing his bare body before he gathered up his clothes from the floor from last night. He threw them on and grabbed the phone.

"Yes?" Annoyance was apparent in his voice. "What do you want, Aubrey?" he hissed.

I watched intently as he argued with his father.

"Fine, but I'm not leaving them... I don't care if I have obligations as your son. I have a life outside of what you want me to become and... No, of course I want to take over the throne but... I don't see why this is such a problem! ...Fine, Aubrey, I'll come okay? But don't you think my Devii should come with me? ...Well, I can't say I care what you think!" He slammed the phone.

"What is it?" I asked, managing to rock all three of our children. Daryl gathered up my clothes and took the kids so I could get dressed.

"Aubrey wants to talk about me taking up his position. It may be a bit of a boring ordeal, but it’s necessary."

How much paperwork could be involved with becoming the Devil?