Blood Bond

Leave The Lies For The Liars

"You must really be trying to follow me everywhere." I laughed at the tone Daryl used to say that.

"So, do you want me to give you my candy, too?"

He seemed to be contemplating on it and finally said, "No, I think it’d make you sweeter, but that’ll have to be a lot of candy! Oh well, since we’re already together we might as well stay that way." I started to argue but felt his gaze so I shut up and just followed. I hated him for that! He made me feel helpless…like a nobody. He made it so it was me versus the world and the world was winning by an eternity of points.

"By the way, what did you tell them? Why did one congratulate me?" Daryl smirked and hugged me tightly again.

"Oh, just that you and I are in love and you’re carrying my child," he said quickly.

"What?" I asked, yelling at him. He shrugged.

"Not like you’ll ever see them again. And if you don’t like lying…" he said, his hand going to my ass for the twentieth time. I slapped him across the face and he put his hand to the red mark.

"You little bitch! Don’t you dare raise your hand to me!" he yelled, slapping me back. I winced and looked up at him, terrified.

"Daryl?" I whimpered. His fists started shaking at his side and he looked really mad. "I’m sorry," I said softly.

He didn’t ease up and I gulped. I reached my hand up slowly, to see if he trusted me enough to let me touch the spot I slapped. As soon as my hand touched his cheek his hand grabbed my wrist. I tried to pull back, but his other hand went to my mid-back as he pushed my body to his. I leaned backwards to get away, but he leaned forward to close the space I'd made.

"Daryl!" I yelled. "What are you—?" My voice was muffled by Daryl’s mouth. I tried to get away but couldn’t. Eventually he pulled back, but kept my body pressed to his. A few seconds later his hands went under my dress, and I felt his fingers making small circles on my back. I shivered under his touch. I let out a soft moan and snuggled my face into his chest, blushing like mad. I felt his lips go to the top of my head and form a smile.

"Unless we don’t want any candy, I suppose we should go now. Believe me, I would love to stay here and do nothing but make you shiver with pleasure, but what would we tell you’re brother? Come." Daryl demanded. He pulled me with him as I still shivered, ashamed.

Every time we went to a house they’d say, "Oh, are you a gothic couple?" It really made me sick to my stomach. I wondered if they all thought we were a couple because his hand was always on my ass or because he always had his arm around my waist, holding me close, or his hand on my stomach, smiling at his charade. I would try to get away from him, but he could keep up with me. I never found Kyle either. I hated to say it, but I’d rather be with my brother than his perverted friend.

Like blood and chocolate. Daryl wants my blood, or at least to be in my bloodline, but I just want the chocolate! Yay! Chocolate! Chocolate makes me happy! Yum! Now that I think about it, it’s been a while since I’ve been happy. Probably a year now...

That half hour went really fast and, before I knew it, we were heading back to the Cemetery, candy and all. Daryl was acting like he was drunk and he was going over to random girls and said stuff like, "You know what? I think you…should try my mom’s homemade bread! Bet you thought I was gonna say you were hot. You disgust me with your egotism!" or "See that lovely lady there? That there is my lady. Bet you wish you had her!"

"So, are you jealous yet? Jealous that I’m hitting on girls? Admit it!"

"Please stop," I begged, talking about how he was acting like he was drunk. I didn’t want to think how he would be if he was always drunk like...dad.

"I knew you were jealous, babe! I’ll stop, but only for you!" he said, kissing my forehead.

"I meant the being drunk thing."

"Sure: that’s what you meant all right. But just so you know, I do care about you. Okay? And you are the only one who will ever be getting in these pants! Okay?" Daryl hooked his arm around my waist and kissed the top of my head. "Okay?" he asked again.

"Okay," I said. He smiled and picked me up. "Hey!"

"You said okay!" He kissed me and I might’ve kissed back.

"Wait a minute!" I yelled, pulling back.

"But you said—!"

"Yeah-yeah, okay! But you already used that to pick me—" I was cut off by him kissing me yet again and I sort of laughed.

"Well…what happened between you two?" I heard Kyle ask as Daryl put me down.
I looked over and saw Kyle waiting for me on a gravestone. The grave read, "Justin Moffey," my cousin, "1990-2006".