The Six Changed

April (Harumi)

When I woke up, aside from the major headache, I swore last night was a really bad dream. Then, I opened my eyes. I was in some hospital-like room. The Vampire that had Changed me and my sister was sitting in what looked like a chair for Shrinks (my sister described a whole shrinks office). He smiled at me once he saw I was awake, and I flipped him off. I noticed my skin was as white as a new white shirt. Shit, now I was definitely a Vamp, already an Imp anyway.
"Why do you seem so mad?" HE asked.
Like I'm telling you! I mentally spat. Then I was full of fear. Sure, I knew why I could send thoughts to him now (he was my Changer), But I couldn't reach my sister.
"Where is she!" I yelled, grabbing his collar, feeling the raw energy in me expand, ready to use at my will. I looked over my shoulder, and spotted a symbol under my collar bone.
"What the hell did you do to me?" I asked, and the mark burned painfully when he touched it.
"I have a name," He said, then mumbled, "Not that you'd probably care."
"Well," I said, "I'm not calling you 'my dear Changer' , so I need your name."
He looked irritated, " Shing is all you'll ever call me."
"Whatever," I muttered, "An asshole like you'd never appreciate my two sense. Or the fact we should get along or consider each other equals."
"Nice try," he said, "Next time you misbehave, I'll abuse my privilege of punishing you."
Great, he's threatening me with abuse, I thought, "Like you'd try," I muttered.
"Only if necessary," he muttered. "Now, let's get something to drink.
I grimaced as I followed him, thinking, ugh, blood drinking.
"It's not that bad," he said, and tried to take my hand as a familiar looking person racing down the hall.
Me and my sister were identical to the birthmark. But the girl, dragging someone, looked a bit(hell lot) different. Red hair, big green eyes, but it was my sister.
"Harumi," she squeaked, and gave me a one-armed hug (she was still holding on tightly to someone).
"Asko," A stern voice said, then softly, "You're exited, but you might not be ready until a drink Honey."
"I heart you, Miwa, but this is my sister,"Asko stated, then said," I was Changed very strangely, and the other Treasured Vamps don't want me to be around others much. Oh, I look different, don't I?"
"Yeah, do I?" I asked, worried despite that I new I would be dazzling.
"Only big eyes, same blue eyes and black hair," She said. "And the fangs, but I'm Thirsty. Miwa?"
"Yes, Baby. We'll get a drink," Miwa said.
"We were heading that way," Shing put in. He didn't seem disrupted by the looks Miwa and Asko were giving each other.
As we headed down to where the blood was, I mused at how Shing hadn't noticed that me and my sister were bisexual, even thought my sister was loving her lesbian keeper. This was going to take some investigating.
♠ ♠ ♠
I planned this from the early planning of the story. the mark can be veiwed in the link below.
Some of my friends are having trouble with their parts, thats why it's taking so long.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_QYaKQV3DquA/SVdjy5mSSRI/AAAAAAAAB4w/Ce4_8s0DhkQ/s320/gemini-tattoo-designs.jpg