You Have My Heart Are You Happy Now?

Counting Down

A couple more hours passed by and we played with Amber and Frankie…and honestly, the more I was with Amber, the more I thought about if it would be the right choice if Joe and I adopted Amber. My parents and Joe’s parents would be grandparents, Kevin and Nick would be uncles…but so would Frankie…I’m not sure how they would like that…even if he was her uncle, he would only her step-uncle, so if they wanted to get together someday, I’m pretty sure they would be able to…I wasn’t too sure. Besides all of them…Joe would be a dad and I would be a mom…step-mom, but still a mom…would we be doing the right decision if we do decide to adopt Amber?

Eventually it got later and Nick, Joe, Kevin and I played video games with Frankie and Amber and then me, Joe, Kevin and Nick put on some disguises and decided to get some air by ourselves to get some friend, alone time. We went around, the city, looking in stores and going in a few, Joe, Nick and Kevin caught me looking at some clothes and each took turns, buying me something, and then when I caught them looking at clothes, they liked and I bought them. After we walked out of the store that I bought the stuff for them, we kept walking down the side walk and then Joe took one of my bags out of my hands so he was holding one and I was holding one.

“This one seems heavier than before, what else do you have in here, besides your outfit?" he asked.

“Nick’s outfit,” I replied.

“What?" Nick asked.

“Yea, yours is in there with one of my outfits and then Kevin and Joe have their outfits in separate bags, in this one,” I said, holding up my other bag.

“You bought us stuff?" Kevin asked with a laugh.

“Yea,” I said with a duh tone.

“Casey,” Joe whined and I just laughed.

“Joe,” I said the same way. “Come on, I’ll let you buy me a pretzel,” I said as I took his hand and pulled him toward the pretzel stand and Kevin and Nick followed.

Then he bought me a pretzel. “Thank you,” I said as I took the pretzel and we kept walking as I covered my hands with my sleeves and I had the bag hanging in the crease of my elbow as I held the pretzel.

“Cold?" Joe asked and I nodded as ripped off a piece and ate it.

Then he grabbed my hand and put the pretzel to his mouth and bit it. “Get your own,” I joked.

“Why would I do that if I could just have yours?" he asked.

I was about to protest but then I heard someone calling my name. So we all turned around and saw Lorelei running toward me with Christopher walking behind her. “Lorelei!" I exclaimed and ran to her and we hugged tightly.

“I thought I would find you here, near the pretzels” she said and I laughed. Then Chris came over to us and I hugged him too. “Hey boys,” Lor said as Nick, Kevin and Joe got to my side.

“Hello Mrs. Gilmore,” Nick said politely.

“Eck don’t call me that, that’s my mother, call me Lorelei,” she said. “We were just heading over to the hotel, I think Colleen might be there already,” she added.

“Oh okay we’ll be there in a bit, we’ll meet you there,” I said.

“Okay how about we take those,” Chris offered and took both bags.

“Thanks,” I said.

"Okay see you at the hotel sweets,” Lor said, hugging me again and kissing my cheek and she walked off with Chris.

Then I turned my head and my smile grew. “Kevin look, Starbucks!" I exclaimed.

“Whoo!" he cheered and we both ran across the street.

“Casey!" Joe yelled but we kept running.

Then we got there, Kevin stopped short and opened my door for me, bowed a little as I pretended to curtsied and we ran inside and got on line. Then shortly after us, Joe and Nick came running in.

“Casey, are you crazy? You cant just go running in the middle of the street, it‘s dangerous, especially in the city,” Joe asked with a lot of concern.

“I know…I‘m sorry, I should hyper down a little”

“You think?" he asked sarcastically.

“Hey, you run around in traffic all the time,” I said with a smirk, thinking about a you tube video they made and he knew what I was thinking of so he smirked too.

“It’s not the same,” he said.

“Okay I’m sorry,” I said.

“It’s okay” he said and grabbed my hand.

“Are you sure you should be getting caffeine right now?" he asked.

“Umm yea,” I said in a duh tone.

“We cant come into Starbucks and then expect me not to have caffeine…you would be getting some too though”

“Yea but I can control my actions”

“Yea okay,” I said as I rolled my eyes.

“Kevin, tell him that caffeine is needed,” I said.

“Caffeine is definitely needed,” Kevin said and Nick stifled a laugh.

“You stay out of this,” Joe said, pointing at Kevin.

“Oh look it’s our turn,” I said and was about to jump forward but Joe held me back.

“You’re not getting any,” he said. “And I’m watching you Kevin, so don’t even think about ordering her some,” Joe said and me and Kevin both sighed in aggravation.

“Meanie,” I said.

“If you’re a good girl, we’ll go to a fancy restaurant tomorrow night and I’ll let you get as many shirly temples as you want,” he said as he grabbed both of my hands.

“Promise?" I asked.

“I promise,” he said and kissed my knuckles.

“Okay,” I said as I blushed a little and he smirked.

When we all left Starbucks, I had a drink in my hand but it was for Colleen and as Joe and Kevin were walking a little farther ahead, they were talking about something I didn’t even know about, and me and Nick were walking a little behind them.

“Here you go,” he said, handing me a pumpkin spice frappacino.

“Oh bless you,” I said and we switched drinks so Joe would still think, I was holding Colleen’s and he was holding his own drink. “Yay, now I get my coffee tonight and I get my all time favorite drink tomorrow night,” I said with a giggle and he just smiled.

We all eventually got back to the hotel and I finished my drink so I quickly threw it out before Joe saw and we all walked upstairs and I saw Colleen walking down the hallway and then she saw me so we ran to each other and hugged. Then I invited her into our room as we ordered room service, the guys decided to go for a small walk before the food got there, so it left me and Colleen in there.

“So do you know what you two are doing yet?" she asked.

“Umm I think we’re going to talk about it tonight…when we meet with her parents,” I said and she nodded.

“You really would be a good mom,” she added.

“Thanks…but it would be like getting knocked up at 17 and we’re not even 17 years apart, she’s only like ten years younger, when she’s twenty, I’ll be thirty…I just don’t know,” I said as I fell back and I was hanging upside down off the bed and then Colleen joined me.

“I’m sorry…just remember I’m always backing you up,” she said.

“I know…thanks,” I said. Then the door flew open.

“Ni…what’re you doing?" Joe asked.

“Nothing, just thinking,” I replied.

“About what?" he asked.

“Girl stuff,” Colleen said.

“Well save your girl problems for later and come into the hallway,” he said excitedly as Colleen and I scoffed.

Then we both poked our heads out of the doorway and saw Joe and Nick rush by on a silver cart. Joe was on top and Nick was under him on the lower part and they were cheering as Kevin was timing them from the other side of the hallway.

“You guys are going to get hurt,” I laughed. Then they both stumbled off the cart and flew forward, laughing.

“Lets go again,” they both said.

Then they got back on it, in the same spot and flew toward us but this time Joe grabbed my hand and pulled me on and we saw someone walk out of their room so we all started screaming but then they jumped back and the cart tumbled over as we all flew off and we were hysterical laughing but I was also in pain. We all just looked at each other and laughed.
__________
After we ate, it eventually got to 9:30. Time flew by fast. We all got dressed warmly and we walked out of the hotel and headed for time square and we saw millions of people as we got escorted to behind the stage. We were enjoying the performances as we also listened to Ryan Secrest and Kelly Pickler talk. I met up with Demi and Selena too and we started talking and I also introduced them to Colleen and Amber…but I decided to leave out the adoption part. We also saw Taylor {Swift} so we ran up to her and we all started talking too and I noticed Joe tensed up a bit as he watched from a distance. But when they all said they had to go for the moment, I walked back over to him and I buried my face into his chest as he wrapped his arms around me and I crossed my arms across my chest.

“Cold?" he whispered in my ear.
“Very,” I replied.
-----------------------------
Then by the time 11:40 came, it was our turn. “Ladies and gentlemen, the superstars known as the Jonas brothers!" Ryan announced as the crowd started going crazy and we all got onto the stage.

I was in the middle of Joe and Nick with Kevin on the other side of Joe and they both had guitars in their hands as Joe and I were holding mics and Joe started singing.

I'm hot, you're cold
{paused as Kevin and Nick played a few chords and then they stopped}
You go around like you know
{same way}
Who I am, but you don't
You've got me on my toes


Then Nick and I joined in as I sang into the mic and Nick sang and he was heard because of the ear piece.

I'm slippin' into the lava
And I'm tryin' keep from goin' under
Baby, who turned the temperature hotter?
'Cause I'm burnin' up, burnin' up for you baby
C'mon girl {Nick sang/yelled}

I fell {Joe sang}
(I fell) {Nick and I echoed}
So fast
(So fast) {Nick and I echoed}
Can't hold myself back {Joe started to sing}
High heels
(High heels) {we echoed}
Red dress
(Red dress) {We echoed}
All by yourself, gotta catch my breath

I'm slippin' into the lava {We all started to sing}
And I'm tryin' keep from goin' under
Baby, who turned the temperature hotter?
'Cause I'm burnin' up, burnin' up for you baby

Walk in the room all I can see is you {Nick started to sing}
Oh, you're starin' me down I know you feel it too


“Come on, sing it with us”! I yelled and as the music stopped, the whole crowd started to sing the words.

I'm slippin' into the lava
And I'm tryin' keep from goin' under
Baby, who turned the temperature hotter?
'Cause I'm burnin' up, burnin' up for you baby

Slippin' into the lava {the music started again and me, Nick and Joe started singing}
And I'm tryin' keep from goin' under
Baby, who turned the temperature hotter?
'Cause I'm burnin' up, burnin' up for you baby


Then Big Rob came on stage.

Yo, we're burnin' up in this place tonight
Your Brothers sing it loud {he rapped} (and we're feelin' right) {we cheered}
Get up and dance, don't try and fight it
Big Rob’s for real (and that's no lie) {we cheered}

Stop, drop and roll (and touch the floor) {we cheered}
It keeps on burnin' up, more and more
I got JB with me {he rapped) (playin' it down) {we cheered}
Come on guys, let's bring the chorus around

I'm slippin' into the lava
And I'm tryin' keep from goin' under
Baby, who turned the temperature hotter?
'Cause I'm burnin' up, burnin' up for you baby
Burnin' up, burnin' up for you baby
Burnin up, Burnin up, for you baby {Nick sang to end the song}


Then Big ob got off the stage as the crowd started clapping for us and then we went into ‘Tonight’ as Joe started singing.

Well, here we are again
Throwing punchlines, no one wins
As the morning sun begins to rise, we're fading fast
And we won't work this out

No, we're not gonna work this out tonight {I sang}
(We won't work this out) {Kevin and Nick sang as echoes}
No, we're not gonna make this right {I sang}
So I'll give a kiss and say goodbye {Joe sang}
(Give a kiss goodbye) {Nick and Kevin echoed quietly}
'Cause we're not gonna work this out {Joe and I sang}
Tonight {We all sang}

Every single word's been said {he sang} (Whoa oh oh) {Nick and I sang}
Broke each other's hearts again {I sang} (Oh whoa oh) {Joe and Nick sang}
As the starlit sky begins to shine, we're breaking down
She screams out


Then we started to sing the chorus, the same way as we did in the beginning.

No, we're not gonna work this out tonight
(We won't work this out)
No, we're not gonna make this right
So I'll give a kiss and say goodbye
(Give a kiss goodbye)
'Cause we're not gonna work this out
Tonight

(Ohh, Ohh, Ohh, Ohh,) {Kevin and Nick sang}
We don't have to fight {Joe sang}
Tonight
(Ohh, Ohh, Ohh, Ohh,)
We just gotta try {I sang}
Tonight
We don't have to fight {he joined in}
Tonight
We just gotta try
TONIGHT


Joe, Nick and I started to sing.

No, we're not gonna work this out tonight
(We won't work this out)
No, we're not gonna make this right
So I'll give a kiss and say goodbye
(Give a kiss goodbye)
'Cause we're not gonna work this out
Tonight

Well, there's no need to fight, we're just wasting time {Joe sang}
(Tonight) {Nick and Kevin sang}
If you give it a try well then maybe you'll find {I sang}
(We might work this out) {Joe and Nick sang}
Well, we know we're in love so let's keep it alive {Joe sang}
(Keep it alive, keep it alive) {Nick and I sang}
(Tonight)
I'm starting to see the morning light {Nick, Joe and I started to sing}
We finally worked this out


We finished and just looked out to the millions of people watching as they cheered and screamed for us and we waved to them as we walked off stage and I smiled brightly as Joe hugged me and buried his face into my neck.

“You were great,” he whispered and it sent chills through me.
------------------------
It was almost time for the ball drop and Ryan has me, Joe, Kevin, Nick, Demi, Taylor and Lionel Richie go up on the small platform with him. Then we started the count down and got to thirty as I quickly smiled at Joe as he smiled at me too.

“29, 28, 27, 26, 25!" we all cheered.

I love him, I know I do, maybe it would be a good idea to adopt Amber.

“19, 18, 17, 16, 15!"

But I have to think about what he wants to do…and I’m not even completely sure if I should either.

“10, 9, 8,7”!

I know one thing’s for sure though…I’m in love with Joe Jonas.

“5, 4, 3, 2, 1!" we all cheered and the ball hit the big ‘2009’ and the crowd got even louder and Joe and Nick did their brotherly hug and i hugged Kevin, then Demi and then Taylor and Ryan as I kissed his cheek and he kissed mine.

Then I turned around and hugged Nick and then I looked at Joe, smiled and hugged him as he hugged back. But then we let go, so people didn’t think we were lingering onto each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Banner made by Fly.With.Me;;

<<333