You Have My Heart Are You Happy Now?

Missed Valentines Day

We got back to the hospital and found out mom, dad, Frankie and Anthony already went in to see her so then me, Kevin and Nick went to her room and opened the door cautiously. When we walked in I think we were all a little…out of it when we saw her. She looked better than when she was in the ambulance but she had stuff hooked up to her and she had a bandage wrapped tightly around her left wrist and she looked like she was…just sleeping. We walked in more and I sat down in the chair next to her bed…it hurt a lot to see her with all of the stuff hooked up to her, Casey was always so strong and independent and strong-willed…all of this makes her look vulnerable and I hated every part of it. I also knew Kevin and Nick were thinking the same way.
-----------------------------
Lorelei and Chris eventually got there too and as the days passed they stayed at Anthony’s house. It’s been four days since the incident happened, so it was February 15th. I missed valentines Day with my girlfriend but there wasn’t a moment in my time that I wasn’t with her at the hospital. Everyone said that when someone is in a coma, you should talk to them because they can still hear you, so I was always talking to her. It was two days before Nicole and I were supposed to Europe for our vacation so I decided to bring it up as I sat next to her bed.

“Hey there it’s me…again…Casey I would really like it if you woke up…please you have to wake up, you cant leave me, we’re supposed to go to Europe, you’ve always wanted to go to Europe, we’re supposed to get married and take care of Amber…come on Casey, you cant just go, there’s so much for you here,” I said. I put my head down as I held her hand and kissed her knuckles and I started to sing.

When you look me in the eyes
And tell me that you love me
Everything’s alright
When you’re right here by my side
When I hold you in my arms
I know that it’s forever
I just gotta let you know
I never wanna let you go
When you look me in the eyes


Then I noticed her heartbeat started to pick up and her thumb started to rub my hand so my head shot up and I saw her eyes start to open slowly.

My POV

I heard singing and I knew who was singing …it was Joe. I started opening my eyes and saw I was in a hospital room and I felt a little pain but then I looked to my right and saw Joe sitting there, holding my hand and his expression toward me was unreadable.

"Joe?" I asked. Then he jumped up and hugged me tight.

“I thought I lost you,” he whispered as a tear slipped down his face.

“It’s okay I’m right here,” I whispered. “I’m not going anywhere,” I added as I hugged him back and rubbed his back with my right hand as I noticed my left was bandaged.

“Where’s everyone else?" I asked and he backed up a little as he smiled.

“They just went downstairs to get some coffee, they’ll be back soon,” he said.

So what happened? I cant remember much, I just remember being in the ambulance with you but I cant remember exactly everything,” I said.

“A drunk driver ran a red light and hit you,” he said.

“The damage?" I asked.

“Lets just say, it’s a safe bet to say you wont be able to drive that car anymore,” he said.

“That bad huh?" I asked.

“You have no idea…you only have a fractured wrist, a broken rib, and a few stitches though…the doctor said it could‘ve been worse,” he said. “You really scared me,” he added.

“I’m sorry…for everything,” I said.

“Don’t be…I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have accused you like that, it wasn’t fair…Alex really is a nice guy, he came by a few times to see you,” he said and I smiled. “It’s my fault you’re in here, if I only…” he started to say.

“Joe…it’s not your fault, you couldn’t have known…I don’t want you thinking it’s your fault,” I said as I put my hand on his cheek and he held it as he nodded.

“I love you,” I said.

“I love you too,” he said and gently kissed me.

“Hey Joe we…” Nick started to say as him and Kevin walked in and stopped in their tracks.

“You’re up!" Nick exclaimed as him and Kevin ran over to me, pushed Joe out of the way and hugged me.

Then soon the rest of the Jonas’, Anthony, Lorelei and Chris came in too. We all just started talking and I found out that I would only have to stay another night.
--------------------------
Visiting hours were coming to an end so everyone except Joe stayed for a few more minutes. “I’m sorry I missed Valentine’s Day,” I said.

“Don’t worry about it, you can make it up to me when we go to Paris,” he said with a smirk and kissed me and I smirked as well.

“I’ll be over first thing tomorrow to take you home,” he said and I nodded. Then he kissed me once more before leaving.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Banner made by Fly.With.Me;;

<<333