You Have My Heart Are You Happy Now?

I'm Not Going Anywhere

Joe’s POV

We both got back to our room once it got later and after a lot of just laying on the bed facing each other, looking into each others eyes, we both fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~
I was in the hospital for the news from Casey’s condition, it was the day of the car crash and the doctor came out to me. “I’m sorry Mr. Jonas but she didn’t make it,” he said and then faded right in front of me.

This couldn’t be happening. I ran into the room and I saw Casey’s body laying on the bed and then I saw her as an angel appear in front of me. “No, Casey you cant leave me!" I pleaded.

“It’s for the best Joseph,” she responded. “No it isn’t, I love you!" I pleaded again. But she just started to fade away.

“Take care Joe, I love you,” she said in her angelic voice and she faded away. “No Casey come back!"

Then I saw Casey’s body turn to ashes right before my eyes. Then the scene switched to when we were both walking outside and she was hit by a car. Then another scene came into play and a gun shot was heard…but I couldn’t take it anymore.


“No!" I yelled as I shot up and saw it was dark out. It was just a dream.

“Joe what’s wrong?" she asked as she shot up too so we were both sitting up but she got on her knees and faced me with concern written all over her face.

“Don’t leave me,” I whispered as I pulled her to me and hugged her tight, not wanting to let her go. “It’s okay Joe, it was just a dream,” she whispered and it was very soothing.

“Please just promise me you wont leave me,” I whispered again. “I promise I wont leave you…everything’s o.k. it was just a bad dream, I’m right here, I’m not going anywhere,” she assured me and I just wanted to keep her close to me, never letting go.

My POV

“Don’t leave me,” he whispered as he pulled me into a tight hug. “It’s okay Joe, it was just a dream,” I said. “Please just promise me you wont leave me,” he whispered again.

“I promise I wont leave you,” I said. “Everything’s okay it was just a bad dream, I’m right here, I’m not going anywhere,” I assured him.

I was so concerned about him but I wasn’t planning on leaving his eyes anytime soon. Then when we pulled away so I could look at his face, his eyes were very watery.

“Joe it’s okay I’m right here, I’m not going anywhere,” I said with a smile as I put my hand on his cheek and he held it there as I wiped away a tear with my thumb. “It was all just a dream, everything’s okay,” I added and he just nodded. “Tell me about your dream,” I encouraged but he shook his head.

“No, I cant”

“Why not?"

“You’ll get upset”

“No I wont…besides it makes you feel better if you talk about it,” I said.

Then I kissed him passionately and he kissed back and we laid down side by side as I looked into his eyes. “Tell me,” I said. Then he did.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Well it was just a dream, none of those things happened, I’m still here aren't I?" I asked and he nodded. “So then, there’s nothing to worry about, it was just a dream”

“I know,” he said. “I love you,” he added.

“I love you too,” I said. Then I kissed him and he pulled me closer to him. After a while, I fell asleep with his arms around me and my head in his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Banner made by Fly.With.Me;;

un-banned!!! whoo hoo
its almost coming to an end!....almost....but the ending is shocking o-0
lol

<<333