You Have My Heart Are You Happy Now?

I Figured...And Look Where It Got Me

“I’m so nervous,” I told Lorelei as we were on our way to Alexis’ and Herold’s house, (my grandparents)

“Don’t be nervous…although…” Lor started to say and I gave her an urgent look. “Calm down hon,” she laughed. “Look, we’re here,” she added as we pulled up to the driveway.

“Whoa” I whispered.

The house was like a mansion…not exactly…but it was huge! “Time to face the music,” Lor said and we both got out.

A lot of people were already here. It was 7:00 and Joe was coming around 7:15 because he was having a “special meeting” with Kevin and Nick that I wasn’t aloud to attend to…so whatever. We rung the doorbell and the door opened…to reveal a maid.

“Ms Gilmore, Alexis has been expecting you,” she said as she took our coats. It was still pretty cold in March.

We walked in and soft music was playing as talking voices filled the air. “There they are! Women of the hour,” a cheery voice said. “Mom, meet your grand daughter, Casey,” Lor introduced.

"Casey, it is so good to finally meet you,” she said and hugged me. “Same here Mrs. Gilmore,” I said. “Oh now, call me Alexis,” she said and I have to admit I felt a little disappointed.

“You wouldn’t want us to be calling each other with such a friendly manner when we first manner now would you?” she asked. “Mom,” Lor scolded.

“No, no she’s right…it’s nice to meet you Emily,” I said politely.

“Herold! Come look, where’s this famous boyfriend of yours?”

“He’ll be here soon, he had to do something with his brothers real quick,” I replied.

“Oh…alright…” she said with an un-approving tone. “Oh Emily!” she rushed off.

“I told you” Lor sang and I elbowed her as her father came over.

“Ah now here’s my grand daughter,” he said with a much more welcoming tone. “Well are you going to give your grand pa a hug?” he asked and I smiled brightly and hugged him.

“Lorelei has told me a lot of good things about you…I intend to talking with you one on one,” he said. “I’m looking forward to it,” I said and he smiled, said some other words to Lorelei and walked away.

“See? The worse part is over,” she soothed as she put an arm around me and led me to the dining room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I lost Lor in the crowd and when I saw her, it seemed like she was arguing with Alexis and then some guy around my age came over to me and started flirting. I tried to politely remove myself from the situation but I couldn’t seem to do it. Then I felt an arm go around my shoulders and I saw it was Joe.

“Hey darlin’ you really should try there finger sandwiches,” he said. Then looked at the guy with a polite smile. “Who’s this?” he asked nicely.

“A guy who’s in the wrong place…it was nice meeting you,” he said and walked away. I sighed of relief and faced Joe.

“Thanks, you got here just in time,” I said and kissed him.

“No problem,” he smiled. “You look beautiful” he whispered.

I looked down at myself. I was wearing a black dress that went to my knees and the straps were two fingered-straps. I looked at him and he was in a suit!

“Wow. You don’t look too bad yourself” I commented. “Joe! Thank goodness you’re here” Lor said.

“Lorelei I wasn’t done…” Alexis snapped. “Oh Alexis, this is Joe, Joe this is Alexis…my grand mother,” I said and he gave me a weird look but smiled politely and shook Alexis’ hand.

“It’s nice to meet you maim” he said.

“A pleasure…”

“Oh so this is the famous Joseph Jonas,” Herold said as she came over to us and he shook Joe’s hand. “Son, I think we should talk…”

“Dad, not now,” Lor said. “Oh it’ll be quick Lorelei…now I’m just wondering, all this touring you’ll be doing, will Casey and Amber be taken care of money wise and how do you think it will help your relationship?” he asked and I could tell Joe was taken back by it.

“Well Casey and Amber would most likely be coming with me, I’d feel terrible for leaving them…and yes everything money will be covered…”

“Dad, give him a break, they aren’t married, so you cant be grouping them together like that,” Lor defended and I felt my heart beat speed up.

“And mom you owe Casey an apology, you know it,” she added and Joe had a confused look now. “I will not start a scene with you Lorelei,” she said.

“I’m sorry…” I said suddenly. “I shouldn’t have came,” I added and started to walk away.

“Casey wait!” I heard Joe call after me but I kept going. I needed air and space.

I ran in my heels down the driveway and I started walking at a fast pace down the sidewalk…then I realized I didn’t know where I was going. I was new to the area. I started walking…then I came to a halt. I heard voices…I figured it was my imagination. I heard rustling…I figured it was the wind. I saw that darkness clouded my vision, a rough hand covered my mouth and voices were heard as I couldn’t breathe…I figured I was being kidnapped…and it wasn’t Joe or Nick.

Joe’s POV

I chased after Nicole, going in the direction she went in. She was pretty fast for being in heels. But I couldn’t find her. I started to get worried. I called her cell phone a bunch of times but no one would pick up. I looked down and saw something silver and shiny…it was the ring I gave to her. I held it up to the moon light. The ring that said ‘I Love You’ and the bracelet that said ‘U And Me Forever’ was there too. I didn’t do anything to make her mad…so she wouldn’t have taken it off…something’s not right.

I ran back to the Gilmore’s and found Lorelei, Herold and Alexis…but they weren’t fighting…they looked scared…and they looked like tears were in their eyes…Lorelei showed me a note she was holding…it was a ransom note. It said they had Nicole and they wanted money…or else she wouldn’t see day light again. Nicole was kidnapped…and this time, it wasn’t just any game and I’m pretty sure whoever was doing this, was doing this because he was bored…I’m pretty sure he was serious…and that’s what scared me the most.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Banner made by Fly.With.Me;;

hehe i based Alexis and Herold off of Gilmore Girls
in case u were wondering...which u probably werent
comments please

<<333