You Have My Heart Are You Happy Now?

I'll Risk It

After our breakfast, I called Anthony and told him about the incident and told him I had Joe pick me up in case the school called him. It was only 9:00 when we finished eating {it was 8:00 when he picked me up} and so we just started walking around town, hand in hand with hats and sunglasses.

“So we still have tons of time to kill before I have to go pick up Amber, what do you want to do until then?" I asked.

“Well mom, dad and Frankie went out for the day…I think half the day involves some kind of business for dad and then the rest of the day they’re just gonna be out…we could go back to my house and hang with Nick and Kevin in a little bit,” he suggested.

“"Okay,” I said happily. “It’s really hot,” I said and I saw him laugh a little.

“Okay then when we get back to our houses we can go swimming,” he said. “Okay,” I said excitedly.

Then I spun around a few times and then flew into a poll and fell to the ground. “Casey are you okay?" Joe asked as he helped me up. “Yea,” I laughed.

“Look it’s Casey Lewis and Joe Jonas!" someone yelled as I noticed our disguises sort of flew off.

Then we started running away from fans and paparazzi. We eventually got away from them and got back to the car. Once we got to our development and the man wouldn’t let anyone pass, so we were very grateful for that but we kept running. We eventually got to the cul-de-sack and we went into the open field and laid down on the small hill so our bodies were elevated a little as we looked up to the sky and he was holding my hand.

“I’m really going to miss this place when we move,” I said.

“Yea I know, me too…but when we get to California, we’ll find another spot just for us to go to when we need to,” he said and I just turned my head to look at him and I smiled.

I was truly lucky and I couldn’t believe that this is all happening because he kidnapped me a while back.

“You okay? You’re giving me that look again, the look you gave me the day I dropped you off at your house,” he said with a small smile.

“The look that makes me look like I’m in love? Maybe because I am,” I said and kissed him.

Then he deepened the kiss as he hovered over me. We were like that for a couple minutes but then his phone started ringing and he just sighed in disappointment. “It’s okay,” I said. Then he answered it.

“Hello?" he said. “Oh hey Kev,” he added. “Umm no I don’t have your car,” he said in a tone that would make anyone know he’d be lying. “Joe bring back my car!" I heard him yell.

“Okay okay but you have to promise not to strangle me when we get home,” Joe joked. “I’ll explain when I get there,” he added. “What…Kevin…I cant hear you, you’re breaking up,” he said as he started making crackling sounds and he quickly hung up as I started laughing.

“Come on, maybe if he sees I’m with you, he wont hurt me,” he said as he took my hand and pulled me up.

Then we both walked to Kevin's car and drove back to his house, he parked the car and we quickly got out and ran over to my house. I unlocked the door and ran up to my room and I changed into a bikini and then put my clothes over it. So then I walked back downstairs to Joe.

Then we walked over to the Jonas’ but as soon as we hit the driveway we saw Kevin and Nick come out and Kevin was walking fast toward us. “Look, Casey’s here, see,” Joe said as he hid behind me.

“Shouldn’t you be in school?" Kevin asked.

“Who cares? She’s here now and now I wont be bored,” Nick said as he walked over to us and I just laughed a little.

“I know and it’s my fault Joe took your car, I’m sorry Kevin, I had a really bad morning at school and I just couldn’t stay at school so I called Joe and since your parents went out, your car was the only one around so I guess he just took yours…but I assure you that, I wouldn’t let him drive anywhere else this morning, I drove,” I explained.

“Well I guess that makes me feel a little better…but next time, tell me before you just take it,” he said to Joe.

“Yes sir,” Joe said jokingly and I laughed a little as Kevin just rolled his eyes.

“What happened at school?" Nick asked.
“Umm it’s a long story, can I tell you later? I could really go for a swim,” I said with a small laugh.

“Yea sure, we’ll talk later,” he said.

“Okay come on,” Joe said as he started to pull me toward the house.

Then he led me up the stairs and into his room and he shut the door quickly as I giggled. “See I told you that he’s nicer when you’re with me, I think it tells him that I have to have some kind of brain if you and I are going out” he said and I laughed a little as I sat down on his bed.

“Now where were we before Kevin rudely interrupted,” he said with a smirk and then he jumped over to me and kissed me.

“Joe, your brothers could come in any second,” I said, giggling.

“I’ll risk it,” he said.

“I wont,” I said.

Then he dug his face into my neck as he started tickling me and we both started to lean back and I was laughing. “Joe stop,” I laughed.

Then I managed to get him to stop as he was hovering over me and I looked at him as he looked back at me. “Go get your bathing suit thing on so we can go swimming,” I said as I played with some of his hair.

Then he kissed me quickly and stood up. Then he walked into his bathroom and started to change. So then I slipped out of my clothes so I was in my bikini and I went to the hallway closet and got a few towels. Then I walked downstairs and I walked into the kitchen and Nick came around the kitchen and when I saw him I jumped a little.

“Oh geez, Nick don’t do that, you scared me,” I said and he just smirked.

“Sorry,” he said.

“You coming swimming?" I asked.

“Yea…unless you wanted alone time with Joe,” he said and I laughed a little.

“No it’s o.k. you and Kevin are more than invited…it’s your house, your pool,” I said.

“Not really, I’m actually starting to miss home in California,” he said.

“Yea I cant wait to get out of here,” I said.

“I feel…isolated I guess…like I cant go anywhere…like I’m trapped,” I said.

“Well you can always come to me if you need to,” he said.

“I know…thanks Nick,” I said and hugged him.

“Well I’m going to go outside, it’s really hot today and I bet a nice swim will help so hurry up, go get changed, and come outside,” I said as we let go.

“Okay but…we’ll talk about why you need to be picked up at school later but if you need to be picked up from some place, next time don’t call Joe…please call me, I got my license now…or Kevin even just not Joe, you know he doesn’t have a license yet,” he said.

“I know and yea I’ll call you next time,” I said with a laugh.

Then I walked outside, set the towels and my clothes down on a bench and I sat down on the edge of the pool so my feet were in the water and I was just enjoying the moment in the sun. Then after a few minutes, Joe had jumped next to me. Then he smiled at me and slipped into the water. Then he turned to face me and he kissed me. Then he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. Then I slipped off the edge as I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms were around his neck and he kissed me as he held onto me in the water.

“Joe, your brothers could come out any minute,” I said.

“So?" he asked and kissed me again.

Then I heard running and when I looked, I saw Nick and Kevin running and they both jumped into the pool and splashed me and Joe.

We all started messing around for a while and when Nick and Kevin got out to dry off, Joe grabbed me and kissed me as I started to kiss back. Then my phone started ringing.

“Joe I have to get that,” I giggled and he kept kissing me.

“No you don’t,” he protested.

“Yes I do,” I said and quickly got out of his grip and got out of the pool. I was smiling when I answered my phone.

“Hello?" I asked.

“Nicole?" I heard a voice.

“Oh hello Mrs. Johnson, is something wrong?" I asked.

“Amber’s in the Hospital,” she said and I felt my heart drop.
♠ ♠ ♠
<<333