The Justice

The beginning of repentance

The Justice.

I traced his pallid face, his eyes closed and his lips in a soft smile as though in peace. He looked tranquil in his unconscious state, unaware of the imminent danger he had brought on himself. Who would have guessed who he is? A 24 year-old gentleman who feared to even hurt a fly, willing to drag sex workers to a room to satisfy his ravishing desires. Of course, looks are deception as I have been told. But now, right now and then, I would ensure his deeds end.

No, murder would be too easy for someone like him. Too clean and too ... painless.

'Castrating him sounds good. '

With a tiny click, I flicked open the safety box I had brought with me for this extremely special event. Pliers, scissors, bandages, needles and other things lie innocently in the box; the things I needed to carry out this mission I have been chosen to do. I am honoured to be even be nominated for such a job, but to do it?! It is a thrilling, and incredible act of justice! Of course, I should not have been surprised. Such acts of justice I am about to commit are just small compared to the sins I had done in the past. Now, I am going to repay my debt. I would ensure that I would be forgiven by the Ortez. I must be forgiven!

I took out a plier and some bandages, and with my other free hand, unzipped his trousers.

'Zedan, tonight will be the beginning of your repentance.' I murmured.

I brought my pliers and tighten it around his sexual organ. My scissors made contact with the organ and I breathe in as I waited for the right moment to sever it completely.

Tock! Tock! Tock!

12 a.m.

The time has arrived.

Suddenly, the door burst open.