Laughing on the Outside

ReBirth

Image

The summer’s night air turned to ice in the presence of the harvest moon. It’s glowing orb seemed to hover over the forest. The leaves reflecting her golden light.

Sabrina jumped down from the branch of an old oak. She felt overwhelmed by the brilliance of the moon and ran threw the forest surrounding her.
Running against the wind itself, the trees egged her on to run faster.

Until, at last, the forest region had ended. She was now in a field of tall grass. Sabrina looked towards the twilight sky.
Eyeing the thousands of stars that served as companions.
Slowly, she collapse onto the field and continued to gaze at the constellations.

Feeling secure and the serenity that surrounded her, she closed her eyes.

I never want to leave

Then the mood in the atmosphere seemed to change.
Sabrina stood up from the field, her eyes darting left to right. Trying to see what had broken the peace.

Returning her eyes to the sky, she noticed something strange.

The stars themselves began to shatter, turning their crumpled shells into stardust.
The tiny glowing lights amerced themselves among the sky and began descending towards earth.

Oh….They look like snowflakes

But instead of the blissful cold that comes with snow, a burning sensation arose.

The stardust was plummeting from the sky quickly resembling more like balls of fire.

Everything they touched burned.

The lush green forest that surrounded her became a ring of fire setting ablaze to everything that moved.
Black puffs of smoke coveted the sky.
Only the moon herself was the only present to watch as Sabrina struggled.

Trapped by the ever growing flames.

“I can’t breath” she whispered.

She could feel the oxygen escaping her as lied down, in what remained of the field.

Sabrina watched as the fire grew closer.
She fixated her eyes on them.

Until she could breath no more.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was originally a series on its own but due to the fact that I can't handle five stories especially when I'm making another one out of those five that is coming in a week.
Here is a little add to it.