Love Is On Its Way

Nick's POV

We were in the bus on the way to the girls. I found out where they were.

I sat on the couch and went to youtube on my laptop. I saw a new message and opened it. For me!!

I smiled and read it then replied.

Oh really? Please do the dare? >=] no you don't have to. Even though I would love it. You don't know how 'happy' I am right now >=]

And yes you have the most beautiful voice I have EVER heard. And I've heard a LOT.

When do you think we could meet? I don't think I can wait til that youtube thing xD I might explode first >=]

Jerry


I sent it.

"And the bad part was. You were't lying."

I jumped up and looked behind the couch. I saw Joe smirking.

"What do you mean?"

"About you being too 'happy'." He used air quotees for 'happy'.

I looked down. I didn't even know that...

"Your too easy." He smirked. "At least I was joking."

"I thought I was too... I was thinking about Bella and didn't.. Why am I talking about this with you!?" I whined.

"No idea. We seem to do that a lot.." Joe whined.

"We need girlfriends."

"We will after this!" He grinned.

"We hope. We don't know that they'll go out with us. We're lying about who we are." I said.

"Not really. Adam is my middle name. And Jerry's your middle name. Not lying."

"Feels like it. I don't wanna lie to her." I said, seriously. "She might not like me when she meets me if I lie to her. I think I'll tell her."

"No way. We can't!" He pouted.

"I can. And I will." I said sitting back down.

"Fine. You can. I'm sure not." Joe said sitting on a chair.

"Then no girlfriend."

He shrugged. "She'll like me."

I rolled my eyes. I waited for her to reply. I wanted her reply!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
bahah I don't know. I seem perverted on this story. Just my mind xD

**Chrissy**