No Need to Retreat

Chapter 11

Kyle's P.O.V

The girls had to go to europe. I would have loved to go too, but I was in the middle of some pretty big exams. I couldn't make them up, and they were 3/4 of my grade. I was in a different area of the school than the other two, because I was taking college level classes. Technically, I had already graduated High school.

I still needed to get to the bottom of the missing school deal. They were both in good enough condition to go back, but they didn't. When I confronted Kathy she just said that the doctors wanted to take a few more tests to make sure that they were ok. But I still didn't believe her.

About two days before the girls were due home, I went to the mall to buy them welcome home presents. I got Payton a pair of diamond duck earrings (ducks re her favorite) and Kath a pair of jeans with dolphins swimming up the sides. On my way to the bus stop, to get to the hospital, A big, burly man grabbed me. He stuck a gun to my back and said if I made a sound he would shoot.

We got on the bus, and rode to the hospital. Once there, he shoved me in a van, where an even bigger man grabbed me, tied me up, and knocked me out.

Jacob Stringhile's P.O.V

Honestly, working for these guys is scary. They are big, muscular, and right out mean. I'm only working for them becuase they have my family in an unknown location. If I don't do what they say, they will kill my family.

They grabbed me the day before we went to rescue Viktor. Up until then, they hadn't been too bad, but Viktor was their ringleader, and they were scared of him. Once we rescued him, they got way meaner. All three of them had faked ther deaths, so that they could carry out their terrorism plans undetected. These guys were serious, and they didn't let me forget it.