No Need to Retreat

Chapter 12

Kathy's P.O.V

Payton and I had come up with a plan. With the help of my agency, we built a robot version of me. It looked exactly like me, with some blood to look like they had beat me to death. We also also had $20,000 in fake bills that were trackable. These people were not going to get away with this. I was going to hang out across the street until the bait was picked up. Then I would follow the suspects, free Kyle, and arrest these guys. They were NOT going to want to see me with how angry I am.

Payton's P.O.V

I really didn't like the plan to start with, but I couldn't change Kath's mind. I was worried sick, but I was trying not to show it. I was worried about, Kyle, and Kath, and I was a little worried for these bad guys. With how mad Kath was, they would be lucky if they weren't put in comas...

Kyle's P.O.V

I had no idea what time it was when the driver told me to follow him. My hands were tied, and he had a gun, so I decided to do what he said. We got into a sedan, and drove off. We came up to a McDonalds. "If you say anything I will shoot you, and keep your hands hidden." He told me as we were driving up. He ordered to burgers, and passed one back to me. With a little difficulty, I ate it. Then we drove off into the darkness. We stopped at a drop box, where I almost puked. There on the ground was a briefcase, and Kathy's lifeless body. I started crying silently, and I couldn't believe what these ******** had done. The driver comanded me to get out of the car, and he tied me up to a lamppost nearby. He drove off, and out of the darkness came Payton.