No Need to Retreat

Chapter 5

Kathy's P.O.V

I immediately sent out a description of the late Viktor Turnsill, but I left out the name. His death had been a well publicised one. I couldn't risk him knowing that I knew he was alive. In the meantime, I looked for more clues to go on. I had voice recorders around the room. Maybe there was a clue or two there.

As I went over the five minutes of recording, I found something. Just after he hit the banisters, the suspect muttered "Once I get her to Samantha Avenue in Starsbury, things will be much easier. Especially with that old shed." then he knocked her out. As I heard the sickening thud, my mind went into hyper mode.

?????????'s P.O.V

That Kathy was better than expected. She had a description of me out in the city. No name of course, maybe she thought I was some one else. I hope so, I didn't fake my death for nothing.

Payton's P.O.V

I was getting hungrey/ I decided to call out for food and water. "Hello?! Anybody out there? I'm Really HUNGREY!!!!!"

About five minutes later, The door opened. I immediately shouted "HELP! I'VE BEEN KID---" The kidnapper smacked me in the face. I shut up pretty quick. I was already covered in bruises, I didn't need any more. He fed me himself. He smelled of car grease and burgers. I could barely stand him.

As he stood to leave, I muttered, "You won't get away with this. My friend Kathy will come to rescue me." And his reply was, "I really hope so. I have a score to settle with her."