No Need to Retreat

Chapter 7

Viktor's P.O.V

I don't know how that Payton girl escaped, but I am so annoyed at her. Just as I was about to open the tiger cage, she ran in and landed a body slam direct on my back, so I fell forward and slammed into the side of the cage. I was knocked unconcious, so I can't tell you what happened next. All I know is that when I woke up, I was tied up with the tigers whips, the ones I used to keep them from attacking. The knots were so tight that my arms were turning purple. My head was spinning, and I realized that I was surrounded by guns.

Kathy's P.O.V

As Payton bodyslammed Viktor, I twisted free of his grip. As she was geting up, I looked around and saw five, very long and thick whips. I went and grabbed them, and Payton helped me tie Viktor up. I then called my team, and they surrounded him until transport arrived.

An ambulance came for me and Payton. We were both pretty beat up. On our way out, an old blue sedan hit us. Before I lost concious I saw two men in ski masks grab Viktor. He had a smile on his face.

Then everything went black.

Payton's P.O.V

I woke up surrounded by white walls. I saw Kyle, and my parents asleep next to my bed. Kyle's head was laying in my lap, and my parents were leaning against each other. I decided to go back to sleep.

Kathy's P.O.V

Everything was dark. I saw myself floating in a black void. And I heard distant voices. As I focused, I started to understand.

"She's in a coma, she has been for several days." I heard a strange voice state matter-of-factly.

"We've only been here for several days! Are you telling me that everyone lied to my face about her being ok!? Are you saying that grabbing me and pulling me over put her in a coma instead of me!? Are you saying that the only reason I found this out was because I found the strength to walk over to her room?! Only to hear that she's NOT ok?!!!!!!!!" I could clearly hear Payton's voice yelling in anger. As I smiled about how much trouble she was giving this hospital, I lost focus, and had no interest in getting it back.

Then it hit me, "I'm in a coma!" I whispered to myself. Taking advantage of it, I imagined up a Payton, and a rocking pool party. Well, if I was in a coma I might as well make the best of it.