No Need to Retreat

Chapter 8

Payton's P.O.V

After the nurse had drugged me, and put me back in my room, I calmed down a bit. I had to, or they wouldn't let me see Kath. The second they said I could see her again, I ran to her room. "Wake up Kath, Wake Up. I need you here with me, not in some fanasy world of yours!" Tears started running down my face. I put my hand in hers, and just sat there. After a couple of minutes, Kath squeezed my hand. She was still in her coma, but she squeezed my hand. I called the nurse in and told her, she went and got Kath's parents, and told them of the development. I was so Happy!

Kathy's P.O.V

I used all of the focus power I could to squeeze Payton's hand. I was aware of it there, and I knew I had to respond somehow. Afterwards, I was mentally exhausted, but Payton had not lost hope, and that was what mattered. Now, back into mental paradise.

Kyle's P.O.V

After Kath's reaction, Payton really cheered up. She started having conversations with Kath, which always cheered her up. She stayed in hospital, because she was still a little weak, but she was mostly good. She would go on walks with me and/or her parents, and then she would go and tell Kath all about it. This kept going for 2 months, but meanwhile, Viktor was still at large.