Destroyed by Your Lack of Sympathy

Bad Luck Is Good.

I Couldn’t believe my eyes, or my ears. I was getting a private show because of my bad luck.
I guess running into a beautiful girl was even better than I thought.
I focused on her the whole time they played. Such energy, such focus, such beautiful eyes.
I took the ice pack off the back of my head to see that the bleeding had stopped.
I was in heaven; I met a wonderful girl, and my heroes. I also got a free shirt out of it all too, and a VIP pass.
I wouldn’t have to worry about a mosh pit happening and getting hit in the head, and i would get to meet the manager. The best part, meeting Amber. When they finished playing i was so happy, I jumped up and down, saying how I loved them and h that amber should be in a band. I stated what I had to say, and then sat back down after Amber blushed. I smiled at her. She smiled back. They all put down their instruments and Gee stood his mic stand back up.
"Well there are two and a half hours till the show starts, and I am starving. Anybody want to come with me to get some food." He stated. Amber, Frank, Bob and I all shouted "ME" at the same time. After a good laugh at ourselves we went to the food table. I was nervous and practically hid behind amber the whole time. Whispering every time I spoke. Why must I be such a nervous person around these amazing people? I asked myself. Wondering who I was more nervous of, Mcr, or Amber.
We finished the gourmet food. I ate as much as I could, knowing it would be the last time i could eat a lot for a while. It was all so delicious. Vegan pizza, salad, vegetables, tofu, sandwiches. I ate everything on the table without meat in it. We had some interesting conversations about random things. Mostly things Frank said.
"C'mon guys, there’s only an hour and we need to get dressed and put on our makeup." Bob said, acting like the responsible adult. The guys all left leaving me and Amber alone together.