Destroyed by Your Lack of Sympathy

Cramped Bathrooms Suck.

I smiled at her. "So... You a big fan?"

"Well, I guess you could say that..."

She blushed slightly, a rosy tint gracing her beautiful face. She's so pretty.... I wonder how I could;ve never met her before... I mean she's less that 20 minutes awat from FUSE. I smiled at her and said, "Well... I'm kind of bored. You want to go on the bus with me? I'll do your makeup if you'd like..."

She smiled, her cheeks tinged that cherry red once more. "I'd like that..."

I smiled and blushed as she grabbed my hand, a slight jolt passing between us. She smiled back as I led her to the bus. "Yo guys, we're here, is it okay if Shadow comes on the bus?!"

I heard Frankie's smooth voice answer, "Come on in!"

I smiled and led her onto the bus, bursting out in laughter as I saw Gerard with tape in his hair, desperately trying to get it out. "FUCK YOU MIKEY!"

Mikey giggled. Gerard rolled his eyes in frustration. "Can you get the tape out?"

He asked me this with wide eyes. I smirked evilly and ripped it out of his hair. Gerard screamed loudly and ran over to Mikey, raising his fist. "I'm gonna KILL you!"

I giggled. Shadow rolled her eyes and laughed nervously. I grabbed my makeup case and led her past the rabid band members to the bathroom. I closed the door. "Cramped, but at least it's kinda quieter."

She giggled. "Yeah."

I smiled and looked at her pretty, makeup-free face. I blushed and quickly looked down, covering my embarrassment by looking into the makeup bag. I took out white face powder, black lipstick, black eyeliner, and dark eyeshadow and began to put makeup on her. Our faces were close together, as I watched intently the pencils, pads, and other things, putting small details perfect. She blushed as I blew slightly on her eye, removing the excess powder. "Done."

She opened her eyes and looked at me, smiling slightly. I handed her a mirror. "Oh my god...."

I smiled slightly. "Oh my... I look so pretty.... Wow...."

I blushed and realized how close our faces were. I blushed and looked down. She put her hand on my cheek and whispered, blushing, "I like it a lot..."

I smiled, opening the door. I only met her 4 hours ago, yet I already wanted to kiss her. What's wrong with me?

I sighed and walked up to Gerard. "hey Gee, I wanna sing house of Wolves with you. Okay?"

Gerard smiled and nodded. I smiled and began to sing softly to myself, trying to distract myself from my thoughts.