Destroyed by Your Lack of Sympathy

What Is This, 20 ***ing Questions?!

She did a fantastic job on my eyes, such detail.
Amber was looking into my eyes as I turned to face her.
“I like it a lot” she stated, putting my hand on her cheek, she blushed.
I could feel the heat in her face, so close to mine. I smiled at her.
We walked out of the cramped little bathroom, Amber walked over to Gerard, whispering something to him. Frank offered me a seat on the couch beside him. I looked to find Amber, who was busy with…, something. I accepted his offer and could feel my heart rate rising. I still couldn’t believe I was here. He started asking me all these odd questions. I was embarrassed for most, but not all.
“Where are you from?”
“A town in Canada, I moved here a few years back.”
“How old are you??
“26”
“Where do you live?”
“In an apartment, downtown.”
“Work?”
“Horse track, I work with the vets”
“Do you smoke?”
“Sometimes”
“Do you drink?”
“Little bit.”
“Done drugs?”
I paused, thinking of a lie.
“No, not since high school.”
“Ha, me either. It just wasn’t cool to me anymore. Any sports?”
“I swim; well I did when I had access to a pool.”
“No team sports?”
“Too violent, according to my coaches”
I was so happy when amber said it was time to go. I didn’t want the interrogation lasting any longer than it was. I moved quickly, helping them with the last bit of stuff they needed to move. Amber handed me a VIP pass and linked arms with me. I blushed a deep shade of red, as she guided me backstage to the opposite side of where the guys would be playing. Amber introduced me to Bryan, the manager, so he wouldn’t be confused about why I was there. Amber told me that she would be filming the show and would be floating around from place to place, and that a few times I might need to use the camera for her. She didn’t say why, but I lost all senses after My chem. Was up on stage.