Destroyed by Your Lack of Sympathy

Shads... Will you be mine?

I watched the entire performance with Bryan and Amber,
That was, until Amber went up onstage, she was awesome, she nailed every line and every note. When she ran offstage, she went right towards me, pulling me close in a hug then kissed me. So many emotions only one was real, probably the first real emotion I had ever felt, actual love for another being. She pulled away quickly and blushed.
“Well done amber.” I said.
“Thanks Shads” she said back. I smiled as she shut off the camera. I put my hand on her shoulder, pulling her closer to me; I looked up into her eyes. Somehow, I was shorter than her. Even though I was older than her.
“Why did you stop?” I smiled pressing my lips back onto hers. We stayed that way for a long while until Gerard came to side stage and flicked us in the back of the head.
“Get a room you two” he teased.
“Oh you would like to see that wouldn’t you Gee?” she said slyly. He stared off for a few seconds.
“No comment for the better of my health” he joked.
“Perv. Well, tell Bryan we have another person coming on tour with us. My new assistant, Shadow.” She announced, smiling and pulling me under her arm.
“But Ambs, my job, and my house. What about them?” I questioned.
“Forget them, you can live with me, and besides, I will give you half since you will be helping me a lot.” She told me reassuringly.
“Okay, but first, I need to go home to get my clothes.” I said sternly.
“As soon as all the activities here are done, so around 5am.”She replied.
I wanted to gasp 5 am, shit, well if it was for amber, anything was worth it.
I only worried about one thing, what about the girl from the salad bar?