Destroyed by Your Lack of Sympathy

Walking.

Day 3

Midnight. And we were still packing up. I could feel thoughts racing through my head. What if she doesn't want to come? What if she's playing with me? I don't want to be hurt again. I just want love... I think I love her. I don't know what to do. Maybe Gerard or Frank will have some idea. Or Bob.... I dunno. Bob might not take to kindly to his ex girlfriend asking him about a relationship even if we are still friends. HELP.

Ray came up to me. "Hey kiddo. Nice show earlier...."

I smiled slightly. "Thanks...."

"Well... Since you don't really have anything to help with... why don't you explore? I mean... There's gotta be something cool near here."

I smiled slightly. "I might take a short walk... But it's kind of dangerous at night."

Ray smiled back. "Why don't you go with Shadow? Or Frank, or Bob?"

I sighed and nodded. Ray's a cool guy. "All right..."

I smiled slightly and looked around. Shadow was talking and laughing with Frank. I smiled slightly as I looked at her. She's so beautiful...

I walked up and smiled as Frank said, "Well, one time I was so high from playing, right? And I just jumped onto the drums and almost decapitated Bob with my guitar. God, Amber almost killed me!"

I giggled and nodded. "I almost did. Do you two want to go on a walk with me?"

Shadow smiled. Frank nodded. "Sure, we'll come. Let me just go get a jacket. It's supposedly cold out."

I nodded and grabbed a jacket for myself, Shadow grabbing her own. I smiled as she slipped her hand in mine. Frank put his arm around my shoulders ((In a friendly way)) and we walked out the door of the concert hall.