Destroyed by Your Lack of Sympathy

Night Tremors... Worse then Tremors, They're These

Day 3

She looked up at me, dazed. I felt close to tears. "Shadow, you almost walked off the cliff in your sleep..."

I sounded eerily calm, but inside I was in turmoil. She looked up to me, her blank stare suddenly turning into one of realization and she looked slightly terrified. The band was around us. My heart was fluttering. Not thumping but fluttering like a thousand butterflies in my chest. I could see gray, ebbing to black, ebbing to nothing... And then I was unaware of my surroundings, in a fainting spell.

"Get up, girl."

I looked up to see my dad looking at me. "Mistake! Get the fuck up!"

I felt a slap across my face and the heard the sound echoing withing my bones. I held back the tears in my eyes and got up slowly, fuck my legs hurt. My father is a bad man. I'm only sixteen, I shouldn't have to deal with this shit. My mother died three years ago, the submissive to a dominant relationship. So who takes the place for the S in S+M? Me, the daughter, the mistake. I've never been wanted. "Mistake. Go make me breakfast."

I spit on his shoe. "Make your own damn breakfast."

He slapped me again. "Make me my fucking beakfast NOW or I swear I'll fuck you so hard you'll bleed for days!"

He slapped me again. "Now get up and make me some damn breakfast!"

I choked on my tears and bitter hatred for this man. "Y-yes, M-Master."

I got up, grumbling. I got out some bacon, eggs, pancakes, and bread. I slowly walked around the kitchen, making a breakfast fit for someone ten times better than that bastard waiting in the living room. I brought it out and set it in front of him, glaring. "What is this?"

"It's your breakfast....Master."

I paused and spit the last word out like it were poison. He calmly began listing all the things wrong with it, even though I knew it was really good (I'm an amazing cook). "The bacon is too crispy, the pancakes are not chocolate chip, the eggs are not scrambles, and the toast is too black. Do I have to do everything myself?"

He pulled a whip out of his back pocket. I felt my eyes widen. "N-No...."

"Bend over. And after this, you're gonna fuck me too, you little bitch."

"No! No, please..."

"Bend over bitch! Or you'll get more lashings than your mother got in our entire relationship!"

I choked back tears as I turned around, whimpering each time the whip hit my skin.


I opened my eyes slowly to see I was back on the bus. Shadow was holding me and crying slightly. "Amber.... What happened to you?"

I felt the blood drain from my face. Damn my sleep talking.