Destroyed by Your Lack of Sympathy

Amber's Depression

Day 4

I got dressed quietly. I brushed my hair quietly. I ignored the sideways glances Shadow shot at me. She knew my past. She fucking knew it. Noone could know... I can't believe this! I shouldn't have told her. I feel so... used. So violated, still.... I just want to rid myself of him! But how can I when his face still haunts me in my sleep? I felt tears begining to slip down my cheeks again and decided on the waterproof makeup. "Hey Amber Gerard was wondering if you wanted...?"

Frank trailed off his sentence when he saw my tear-stained face. "Are you okay?"

I looked at him and muttered, "Have I ever been?"

He sighed and hugged me. I smiled softly and whispered, "What were you asking?"

"Oh!," he exclaimed as he remembered. "Gerard was wondering if you'd want to sing again today, and what song?"

I turned around to look at him and smiled weakly. "Yeah, I'll sing. And I want to sing.... It's not a fashion statement, it's a fucking deathwish."

He smiled and nodded, walking off to find Gerard. I sighed and set up my equipment. "Yo, Boblet!"

Bob peeked his head around the corner and rolled his eyes at the sight of the camera. "What is it with you and cameras?"

"Well, they're kinda my job."

"I don't like cameras!"

I smiled at the whine in his voice. "Bitch, please."

Bob laughed and looked away from the camera. "Come on, we gotta get out there, Blacky."

I laughed. "Alright, Boblet."