Destroyed by Your Lack of Sympathy

OUCH!

I was 4 hours early for the concert, that’s right four. Only about 50 other people were there. All lined up at the front of the arena. I knew people would be arriving soon and that means all the merch will be gone and the food stands will be packed. I slowly exited the large dome shaped room and entered a long hallway; concessions and tables lined the walkway. Food or clothes first? I asked myself. Food, I didn’t want to get my new tee shirts or other items dirty, well I was most likely going to wear them. I wore a jacket and that was all, other than pants of course. So I wouldn’t need to change, just throw the tee over my head and put my jacket in a locker. I walked to the nearest stand. KFC, I gagged, quickly moving to the next place, a salad bar, much more my style. I paid the lady behind the counter; she was young about my age. I shot her a look and she smiled, sending one back. I took out one of the papers I had written my number on and handed it to her. She took it and placed it in her back pocket. That was how I worked. She wanted anything she calls, and then we get together, doing whatever we please. I guess this made me a bit of a whore. Except I wasn’t in it for the money a lot of them gave me, it was the pleasure, loosing that last bit of sanity as they enter you. Sitting eating my food and thinking of this I got a little hot. I really hoped she would call I needed my fix, and she would defiantly work. I finished my salad and threw out the container. I walked over to the merch table where a girl, my height and size was talking to the person behind it, she had black hair, shoulder length, and she was really skinny and looked like she had some sort of two way radio on her hip. She must be part of the crew, I thought. I walked up to the table, just my luck she turned around and took a step right at me. We collided; I fell, smacking the back of my head. My vision was a bit fuzzy, but I saw her face in front of mine, she looked like she had gone crazy with makeup because it looked all fuzzy. My vision began to clear and saw that her makeup was fine, 1940’s style. Her bangs were purple and scared.
“Oh my, are you okay?” she gasped. I let out a moan.
“Been better” I sighed, sitting up. I held the back of my head, It felt wet. I pulled it in front of my face, blood. She gasped.
“Here come with me and I will get you some help” she offered. I nodded and got up, fallowing close behind her. I let out a silent gasp as she led me to the door marked,
’Restricted area, employees only’