Come Here and Let Me Tell You a Secret

Balthier comes from the most noble and ancient house of Black. His blood comes from Arcturus Black; who married Melania McMillan, who gives birth to Lucretia Black, Orion Black, and Camelo Black. Camelo Black married Lyra von Caufield, who later gave birth to Lycoris II. Lycoris Black married Olivia Doge, who gave birth to Balthier Alecessio Black. With a noble name such as Black, you would expect not only great wizards but great fortunes, and those fortunes do exist. The fortune in question is the reason for the tension between Lyrcoris Black and his sister Lucretia Prewett. The fortune comes from Arcturus Black's will, but the will states that the fortune will go to his oldest grandson who carries on the Black name, but if they're is none it goes to the oldest grandson. The fortune would have gone to Balthier's cousin Regulus, but he had past away. It would certainly not go to Balthier's other cousin Sirius, because he 'ran away'. The fortune was going to go to Lucretia's oldest son, who has the last name of Prewett. But on December 24, 1978 Lyrcoris and Olivia had a son; Balthier, or so everyone thinks. Lyrcoris disliked his sister so much that he came up with the idea that he has a son. Balthier Alecessio Black is a girl raised as a boy, so she and her family can recieve her grandfather's fortune.
  1. Character Info
  2. Winter Prior Playing
    It takes place the winter before Balthier's first year at Hogwarts.
  3. Don't Run With the Scissors
    This is the June before Balthier's first year of Hogwarts