‹ Prequel: Roses
Status: I did not abandon this story, it's just on a hiatus due to a major writer's block.

So Before I End My Day, Remember

I'm feeling supersonic.

Finally arriving at Ash's huge house, we quickly climbed the steps that lead to the front door.

Opening the door and grabbing my hand, Ashley pulled me inside with her and started skipping to the stairs that lead to her bedroom.

The girl is a petite ball of energy.
She just can't stay quiet and in silence. Once, she told me she hates the silence because that means that she's alone and she also hates to be alone.

I'm quite the opposite, really. I adore being left alone, with my own thoughts, in the silence or sometimes hearing some music in a low volume.
It's heaven for me.

Entering her big, colorful bedroom, I sit on her bed while dropping my bag, on the floor near it.

"Ash I need to take a shower, I'm all sticky with sweat and gross" I said frowning

"Go take a shower in my bathroom, but don't take too long so I can dress you up" She beamed "Oh and there are towels inside the cabinet that is under the sink"

I thanked her while making my way to her bathroom.

It was huge, just like every other room in her house, and like her bedroom, it was also decorated with all kinds of colorful colors mixed with white marble.

I glance at the mirror and take in my reflection.
Ew, I'm disgusting.
My fringe is sticking to my forehead and the ends are curling, the thin line of eyeliner on my eyelids is running...
I need a shower like, right now!

I hurriedly undress myself and get in the shower.
Oh the joys of a nice warm, relaxing cleansing 'rain'.

It would be more relaxing if Ashley wasn't pounding at the door, shouting at me to hurry up.

"Kyle! Hurry up NOW! Or I'll get your naked, skinny buttocks and make you wear my neon tutu with nothing underneat!" She threatened again.

I better take her new threat into consideration.
She is capable of doing that and I know she will, if I don't get out now.

With a sigh, I step out of the shower, grab the fluffy pink towel (don't you dare make fun of me, it was the only one left) and wrap it around my waist.

I open the bathroom door and see Ashley already picking up my clothes.

"What the fuck Ash?! Buttocks?! LOL" I laughed at her "Oh my god, do you see what you made me do?! I freakin' LOL'ed" I said shocked

She just stares at me for a moment before she bursts out laughing.
Still laughing like a hyena on crack she says.

"Lieek, oh meh gosh Kylie, you're lieek such a valley girl" Ash replies while grabbing the end of her hair and starts twirling it around her finger, with a dumb look on her face.

"You're so mean to me" I pout, stomping my feet like a three year old.

"Ky baby, be careful with that towel there, I don't want to see your little friend there any time soon" She smirked.

I blushed likeSnow White's poisoned apple... Okay not the best comparison. I'm not that flaming and I sure as hell hate Disney, so let's pretend I didn't say it.

"Pfft you're such a bitch Ashie" I pouted "And my 'friend' is not little!!"

Yes, I pout a lot.

"Aawwn don't be like that Kyle, now come here and let me dress you up" She smiled.

"You're evil but I love you" I told her.

"Love you too Kyky" She got up to hug me.

Letting go of her I asked.

"So, what are you making me wear tonight?"

I hope it's not the neon orange tutu.

"Well, I saw what you brought here with you, they're pretty awesome clothes Ky, but I want you looking sexy this time" She grinned.

Without another word she shoves the clothes into my arms.

I look at what she picked up and saw that the only clothing here that was mine were my pinstriped with 2 inches of platform, creepers.

"Ash I'm not wearing your clothes" I gasped.

She glared.

"Oh yes, you are mister! Either you wear that or my tutu! Your choice"

"B-but I will not fit into your jeans"

"Ky have you seen yourself in a mirror lately?! Because in case you didn't noticed you are a fucking twig just like me so you will fit in those damn jeans because I said so! Even if I have to put butter inside them so you can get in them!"

"Fine!" I stomped to the bathroom again.

I can't believe she was making me wear her super tight, second skin like, white skinny jeans.
They are damn hard to dress, I mean, I had to suck in my stomach and stop breathing for a minute because I was struggling with the button!
That's how tight they were.

At least she had the decency to give me her Cradle Of Filth's shirt, with the woman with horns and 'Devil to the metal in the back'.
I think it's obvious to mention that it was a girls size and extremely tight.
Putting on the black hoodie with the ribcage print, I walked out of the bathroom, without even seeing my reflection.

I must look ridiculous.

Ashley, already dressed with her black vinyl corset with red lace, ripped black skinny jeans and her 4inches platform boots, looked at me with a shocked look on her face.

"Stop looking at me that way... I now I look awful" I mumbled with my head down.

"Are you kidding me Kyle?!" She gasped "If you weren't gay, I would rape you right now"

She took my hand in hers and led me to the bathroom.

"Look at yourself Ky, you're gorgeous"

Listening to her, I opened my eyes to see my reflection.
Heeey, I don't look bad at all.

"I told you, you are sexy, now it's hair and makeup tiiiiiime " She giggled.

I should listen to her more.
I really am looking good, and before you ask, no I'm not being conceited.

"Now close your eyes and let my magic hands do their work"

"Woow, Ash, that sounded so dirty" I laughed.

"Pfft, shut up you pervert" Ashley laughed too.

After about half an hour of pulling, teasing, spraying, straightening my hair and thin layers of black eyeliner in my eyes later, I was finally ready.

Looking into the mirror again, I gasped.

"Gosh, Ash your hands truly are magic" I smiled.

"I know right? Thank you very much kind sir" She beamed "Now lets go downstairs to prepare the suff for the party"

"I take care of the music, is that okay?" I asked putting on my best puppy dog eyes.

"Sure Kyky, but no grindcore"

Damn it!
I was hoping to put on some 'Dr.Acula' and 'Annotations Of An Autopsy'

"You always read my mind Ash, not faaair" -insert pout here again- "But okay, I won't put any grind on"

She just laughed.

I entered her main room. where the main computer that was connected to the columns throughout the whole house (so high-tech) was, to choose the music for tonight.

I ended up putting on tons of industrial and metal but I must confess I let some 'The Medic Droid' and 'Brokencyde' get in the list.
Hey, don't judge me!
I like good music, but those are just too addicting and danceable to not put them on the list.

After an hour later, Ashley managed to put all the dozens of bottles of alcohol and some of soda in the kitchen table (I bet someone is bringing a keg too) and I chose all the music.

Now we just wait.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title song: Supersonic - Oasis
---

This is just a filler, I promise that the next one will be where the action starts :3.
This story will get more serious after the first few chapters.
Sorry for the mistakes and all x.x

I want to thank to all the readers and a special thanks to those 4 that subscribed because you really made my day.
I couldn't stop smiling.
Thank you so much -hug- ='3

Comment please? -puppy dog eyes-