‹ Prequel: Roses
Status: I did not abandon this story, it's just on a hiatus due to a major writer's block.

So Before I End My Day, Remember

I'm laughing at this battle...

I'm not having fun.
I'm not having fun at all.

I thought I would, but I'm not.

After people started to arrive, Ash disappeared, just like any other time.
So like those other times, I ended up sitting in a couch, with a cup of vodka and coke in my hand, getting drunk all by myself and with all these weird people trying to make a move on me.

A minute ago I actually had to lock myself in the bathroom because this completely crazy and completely wasted girl, from nowhere appeared in front of me, sat on my lap and started doing a lap dance. On me. ON MY LAP!
Than she started to take of her shirt and tried to open my pants.
When I felt her hands on my crotch, I was shocked, like I'm gay people, I don't like boobs and huge fake nails going down my pants.
The whole time I tried to push her off of me, but she was glued to my lap like a hungry leech.
But that last move she made was enough to get me even more freaked out and gather the strenght to push her onto the ground.

With that I literally ran to Ashley's bathroom and locked myself in there for at least 20 minutes.

You see, thats why I hate these parties.
I don't know why people like to touch me that way and invade my personal space.
I hate it.

After that freaky, horror movie like, episode I went back to the couch after making sure the coast was clear.

I was starting to relax again when suddenly...

"Kyle Hansen get your lazy ass off of this couch noooooow!" Ashley shouted in my ear.

Ouch, that hurt my poor eardrums.

Without giving me any time to answer, without warning she grasped my hand and pushed me through the mass of sweaty, grinding bodies dancing in her living room and took us outside to the backyard.

The girl is strong.

I love Ashley, I really do, but everytime I go to one of her parties I end up almost being rapped by some weirdo, with a hangover that could smash a troll's head and always with a piece of my attire missing.

Speaking of that, I actually have no idea where the damn hoodie is...I hope she doesn't kill me when she finds out.

"Kyleeeey honey I want to introduce you to some of my other half's when I'm not with you" She said already slurring a bit.

Great, she was already drunk.
This is going to be fun.

Not.

A drunk Ashley, is even more blatant talking then a sober one.
More loud, more hyper.
More completely nuts.

But why are we in the backyard again?
Oh, right, she wants to introduce me to someone.

Only now I noticed that I was infront of three people and they were all staring at me.

She started talking again.

"This is Raven my wife; the love of my life and my boyfriend Kenny and Ian my junkie gay lover" She informed me while pointing to each one of them "Everyone, this is Kyle!"

They look like decent people, drunk maybe, but decent.
I knew Ash had a boyfriend but I've never met him, but the other ones I had no clue of who they were.

"Heey Kyle, I'm Kenny" The blue eyed guy slurred just like his girlfriend.
They actually make a cute couple.

"I'm Raven" This girl with tattoos and awesome hair smiled.
She looks like she can kick some serious ass.

"Heey" I said shyly.

Without another word from anyone my eyes imediatly averted to Ian.

The boy is gorgeous.

Blonde hair, cute bangs, pretty greenish, hazel eyes.
He was short, had a cute little body and was dressed with a pink hoodie with zebra print and super tight black skinny jeans.
He had a septum piercing that looked really hot on him.

He was looking at me too.
The look he was giving me was adorable.
His eyes were wide, his mouth a little open.

I have been alone for a long time because I never felt attracted to anyone, since my first asshole boyfriend...again that is another story, for another time.

For the first time in a long time, I felt a really strong attraction to this boy.
Sure he was beautiful, but what I felt was stronger than just physical attraction.

Ashley sensed that something was going on because of the looks him and I were exchanging.

"Let's leave them lovebirds having some alone time" She said while walking back to the party inside the house with the others and leaving a blushing me and Ian alone.

"Let's go before they start ripping eachother's clothes off with those looks" Raven said smirking.

After they left, I introduced myself again.

"Heey, I'm Kyle" I said liftting my hand to shake his.

"I know babe, I'm Ian" He said slapping my hand away and jumping on me giving me a tight hug.

"N-nice to meet you Ian, but I can't breathe" I said with a muffled voice.

"Sorry" He laughed "Nice to meet you too"

He was smiling like a mad man, but it was such a beautiful smile.

"I love your smile" I said without thinking and blushing again after I realized what I said.

"Awww thanks! And you have a nice ass" He told me with a sexy smirk on his face "Let's see how it shakes on the dancefloor"

I was a bit shocked with his starightforwardness but I still went with him inside and joined the mass of sweaty, grinding bodies dancing.
Only this time I was enjoying.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title and short description song: FSCENE8 - The Medic Droid
---

They finally met!! =D
This is the last chapter I will be able to put on here because I will be gone for 8 days on vacations to the beach with my best friend.

And since I have to leave in like an hour and I didn't packed my stuff yet I didn't read this to search for the typos and grammar errors.
So please if you find any tell me ^_^

Oh and I'll probbly will edit this chapter when I come back, because I'm not completely happy with it x.x.

Thanks for the 6 people that subscribed! :3 -hugs-