‹ Prequel: Roses
Status: I did not abandon this story, it's just on a hiatus due to a major writer's block.

So Before I End My Day, Remember

What's wrong with this picture.

Light.
Very bright light, hit me full in the face.
Who turned the damn lights on?

"Look at them, look how cute they are!" Said a familiar female voice.

"Ssh Ash, you're gonna wake them up" Whispered a male's voice.

"Aww, it looks like a scene from one of those sappy romances, but sure it's cute" Squeaked another female voice.

What the hell are they talking about? And why don't they stop talking, so I can sleep?
Humf, there's too much light in here, and this mattress is too hard and kind of humid...

"Have to agree with both you, I'm taking a picture with my cellphone..." The male hesitated a bit and said "I think I'm spending too much time with girls and gay guys, but I'm really taking a picture of this" He chuckled.

"Damn, I forgot my phone inside" Whined the familiar female voice "You're so going to send it to me later, Kenny!"

"Sure babe" The male answered.

"Hey, I want it too! You better send it to me mister" The seconf female voice said.

Picture?
Picture of what?
Those names sound familiar, and so do their voices...And why the hell, is there something heavy on top of me?
Uugh, my head hurts.

"Quick Kenny, Kyle's stirring" One of the females said.

Oh, it's Ashley talking...why is she talking about me?

Snap!

I quickly open my eyes with the sound of the camera.
First thing I see is Kenny with his cellphone in hand, taking a picture of me, then I see Ashley and Raven behind him, grabbing eachother's arms, looking in my direction with an "aww" look on their faces.

Snap!

Another picture is taken.
Why are they looking at me tha way, and why are they taking pictures?
I looked around me and realised why there is so much light and why the 'mattress' is so hard. I've fell asleep on the grass of Ashley's backyard.

"What is going on? Why are you taking pictures?" I asked, with my voice thick with sleep and eyes half open.

I remembered the weight on top of me as I felt it move, and I immediatly look to see a mop of blonde hair, resting on my tummy.

"Why's there so much noise? Can't someone get some sleep anymore? It's too damn early" The blonde boy complained.

Oh my god, you've got to be kidding me!
I thought I dreamt what happened last night! I guess it wasn't a dream.

"Aww, they woke up!" Ash squealed.

"Yeah, I guess we did, at least I woke up anyways" Ian said ,starting to get up and taking his hand from under my shirt.

Wait, he had his hand under my shirt?
I didn't even felt his hand there.

"Do you want help getting up?" Ian asked, offering me a hand.

"Yeah, thanks" I said, while taking his hand.

He quickly pulled me up to my feet. He's small, so he struggled a little to pull me up, but he sure has strong hands.

"You are so damn adorable together!" Ash smiled

"I know we are, but you didn't have to wake us up with squeals and cameras on our faces" Ian said, playfully pouting and giving her a death glare.

"Don't be so grumpy kid, the photo is really sweet" Kenny laughed, messing even more, the already messy hair on top of Ian's head.

"Hey, I'm not a kid! You may be a year older than me, but I bet I'm more...experienced than you" Ian sniggered, while brushing the messy hair with his fingers.

"Awful.Mental.Picture Ian" Kenny said grimacing.

"Oww, you can't handle my sexyness"

"Yes I can...I just can't handle the mental picture...I'm never going to be the same, after what I saw that night."

"And you call me a kid! You were the one that went into the room without knocking...also, you just admitted that I'm sexy" Ian answered, letting out an evil laugh.

Yes. Evil.

"That's not the point!" Kenny retorted, getting frustrated.

Okay, this is getting awkward, and I'm getting confused with all this infortmation. C'mon, I just woke up, and I didn't even had a minute ti start functioning properly.
I made my way to where the girls were watching the whole scene, with amused looks on their faces.

"Uumh, Ash, what are they talking about?" I asked.

"Well, let's just say that Kenny found Ian in an unusual position with another guy" She giggled.

"It's his fault though, he should have knocked before entering the room" Raven added laughing.

"I heard that! It's not my fault, he should know better than leave the door unlocked " Kenny pouted.

"Go, try and lock the door while a guy os giving you head, it's hard you know!" Ian said making a point. "Anyways, you guys are making me look bad infront of kyle. I'm not a whore" He pouted.

"Aww, you are our little whore honey," Ashley giggled, petting Ian's head "and no, we're not, that way he knows that you have more experience than his virgin ass."

"Ash!" I shouted, feeling the blush start to appear on my face.

"What? It's true, you still have your 'v' card" She said shrugging her shoulders.

"But it's private" I whimpered, lowering my head, feeling extremely embaressed.

"Not private anymore, sorry kylecakes"

"Really? That's adorable" Ian said smiling and hugged me.

"That reminds me of the picture I took, of you two sleeping" Kenny said out of the blue, changing the subject.

These guys are crazy.
To be Ashleys' friend you have to be like that (how on earth, the fact that I'm a virgin reminds him of the photo he took of Ian and I?). I'm not like them though, I'm always the quiet one, observing and blushing everytime the subject involves me.
Like my virginity.
Why the fuck had Ashley said that? I bet Ian now thinks that I'm no fun to be around or that I'm frigid.
That's kinf of truth though, not the 'frigid' part, but the ' I'm not fun to be around' one.

Oh, and thanks to whatever is above us, that they also have a short attention span and dropped that subject.

"Helloooo, earth to Kyle" Ashley said, snapping me from my thoughts "Are you there?"

I looked at her and nodded.
I tend to do that alot, I mean, getting lost within my thoughts.
Sometimes it's embaressing. I think people think that I'm lunatic or something.
Maybe that's one of the reasons I don't have friends.

"Here's the picture" Kenny said, getting closer to us.

He had just put it bigger on the screen, and the girls were already emiting those annoying, high pitched squeals.

"Kenny, send it to me now" Raven demanded.

"Yes! I want it now too" Ash squealed. Again.

I looked at it.
We really did look cute, but Ian was the most adorable.
His head was resting on my stomach, as the rest of his body was between my legs. His right hand inside of my shirt while his left hand was under his face. His mouth was slightly open and his eyes tightly shut.
He looked like he was in a peaceful slumber.
I noticed that my left arm was around his waist, holding him, like if I was protecting him. I too, seemed to be in a very peaceful slumber, as my face wasn't holding any frown, like it usually did.

I looked vulnerable. I don't know if I like looking like that.

"We really do look adorable" Ian said, putting an arm around my waist, giving me a one-armed hug that made my stomach flip again.

"I'm an awesome photographer" Kenny grinned.

"Don't think so, the models are just too hot, that's why the picture is good" Ian teased.

"Enough already, guys. You two can't be in the same room without all the bickering and pissing eachother off" Ash said with an amused tone in her voice.

"You should have seen them yesterday, when you went to search for Kyle. They were still fighting about who was the first to 'shotgun' the passenger seat in the car, from that time we went to see that stupid gory movie, like two months ago." Raven laughed.

"I was the one who said it first, of course" Ian grinned.

"No you didn't, I called it fir--"

"Boys! Not again, pleaaaase" Ash whined, cutting Kenny's sentence and lifting her hands to her forehead, in a 'I have a headache' fashion.

"B-but, I called it first!" Pouted, the blonde boy, stomping his feet like a five year old.

"Noooo! I called it first...I!" Pouted the other, pointing his finger to his eye.

"Enough!" Shouted Raven "Idiots" She mumbles, hitting them on the back of their heads.

"Ouch! That was uncalled for" Ian mumbled too.

"Deal with it, kid" She laughed

"I'm not a kid! I'm gonna be fifteen in September"

He is fourteen?
I thought he was 16 or something, and from what I've seen, he seemed to have experienced alot of stuff already, and at such a young age.
I'm kind of the same, in some areas though.

"I don't care, you're still a kid to me, like the awesome baby brother I don't have" The black haired girl said.

"That was really sweet Rave, but I'm still not a kid" He pouted -adorably, may I add- "Anyways, what time is it?"ยด

"It's exactly one o'clock" Ashley answered "Wow, we came to wake you guys at, like, a half past eleven and it's already one...we talk too much shit"

"Time sure goes fast" Agreed Raven.

"Too fast" Ian muttered. I think I was the only one to hear it "Uummh, Ash, can I talk to you inside?" He frowned.

Wait...He frowned?
How's that possible? Even though, I only know him since last night, from what I've seen, he didn't seem to be one to worry about anything.
But he seems to be worried about the time, he even called Ash aside.
Why would ge be worried about the time? His whole facila expression and body language changed when she said it was one o'clock. He stiffened and seemed even...sad.
Stop Kyle! You think too much.

"Hey, Kyle, we're going inside to eat something, coming with us?" Kenny asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes, sure" I answered quietly.

"C'mon, then" Raven said, pushing me through the open glass doors.

Inside, as we made our way to the kitchen, they were nowhere to be seen.
I'm talking about Ash and Ian, not Kenny and Raven, those two are walking beside me.
Right after Ian asked Ashley if he could talk to her inside, they entered the house and disappeared into one of the many rooms of Ashley's house.
I shouldn't be thinking about this. It's obvious that, whatever they are talking about, it's private, and just because I made out with the boy last night, it doesn't mean that I have the right to stick my nose in his private life.

I was only a one night thing, I bet he doesn't even wants nothing with me.

"Heeey, Kyle, you do this alot hum?" Kenny asked, waving his hand infront of my face.

"Do what?"

"Spacing out..."

"Oh, umh...yeah" I blushed "Sorry"

Great, another person that noticed my stupidity.
I can't help it though, as you may have perceived, I'm not the talkative type. I'm more of an observer.

"You have nothing to be sorry about" He smiled "It's just kind of weird. Out of nowhere you start biting your lip piercing, your eyes get really open and you start to look everywhere"

"I-I do that alot, I can't help it. I never acknowledge when this happens though, and I may be looking everywhere but I'm not seeing anything, if that makes sense" I said looking at my shoes "It's not on purpose" I added.

"It makes sense, it's just that I'm not used to all this silence, but I guess you don't talk much, so I have to get used to it, since I'm guessing we are all going to hang out with eachother from now on"

Wow, I gues I'm making new friends!

"You and Ash are perfect to one another, she hates the silence...I'm the opposite, I love it"

"Yeah, I know, once she told me that she hates it"

A comfortable silence sat, only to be broken by Raven, asking us what we wanted to eat.

Instead of answering back right away, we first entered the kitchen, since Kenny and I stayed behind close to it's entrance.
Upon entering the kitchen you wouldn't tell that, only a few hours ago it was one of the most used divisions of the house (besides the living room), just because it held all the liquor.
Actually, the whole house is clean, and there are no traces that a party took place in here.

"I want some toast, Rave, please" Kenny answered.

"Sure thing" She smiled "And you Kyle? Want me to make you anything to eat?"

"No thanks, I'm not hungry"

"Are you sure?" She sweetly asked.

"I'm sure, thanks" I smiled.

I really am not hungry. I usually never am.
I do like to eat though, mostly fast food and candy, but I sure do like to eat. I really don't know how I'm not fat or something. I guess I mustn'treally eat that much.

"Here's your toast" Raven said to Kenny, handing him his toast.

"Thanks Rave" He said, as we all sat at the table.

"So...how come we never met you before?" Raven asked, before taking a bite of her toast.

"I only started coming to Ash's parties this year, because she was always insisting for me to come, almost since she started making them, so this year I decided I would" I quietly said.

"You should have started coming sooner" Kenny said, with his mouth full of toast "Ashie was always talking about how we should meet her new bestfriend, that he was awesome but really quiet"

"She talked about me to you guys?" I asked blushing.

"Yeah, I mean, not all the time, but she did" Rave started "She was always telling us about this boy, that is her new bestfriend, that he is really cute but really shy and how an awesome friend he is"

"She really told you that stuff about me?" I blushed again.

I never knew Ash talked about me to anyone. I always thought I was just another one of her endless 'friends'. But I shouldn't think that of her.
She was the only one that actually tried to be me friend, the only one that really knows the true 'me'.

"She did" Kenny said, taking the last bite of his toast "I guess that's why she was always trying to make you come in her parties."

"Not only for us to meet, but also so you and Ian could meet" Raven completed "But then some stuff happened and when you finally started to come to her parties, we couldn't make it"

I don't even know what to say or do, besides blush even harder and look down at my hands.
So that means that Ian only hooked up with me last night because Ash was trying to set us together?

As if reading my mind, Kenny added with a reasuring smile.

"Don't think that she made Ian make out with you, he was completely oblivious of her plan...it wasn't really a plan but it kinda was at the same time" Kenny explained.

"I think, Ash started to insist for you to come to these parties when you said to her that you were gay, and she started thinking that you and Ian would make a cute couple" Raven added "It was kind of a plan, but she never talked about it to neither you or Ian..."

She didn't continue what she was saying, because Ash and Ian entered the kitchen.
Ashley was the first to come in, followed by, a slightly frowning Ian, but he quicly changed his expression to a small smile as soon as he see us.

It's so weird to see him upset, even if it was only for a second. Is it still about the time?
I shouldn't be thinking about this, I know him for such a short period of time, it just isn't right.
I'm never like this, I mean, so interested in knowing what is going on with another person. Why is this happening?

"I have to go, guys" Ian announces "I have some stuff to do at...home" He hesitates a little saying 'home'.

"Oh...we see you soon 'kay?" Said Raven.

"Of course" He smiled "Kyle babe, would you give me your phone number please?" He asked, while getting closer to where I was sitting.

"S-sure" I spoke, in a low voice "Where do you want me to write it?"

"Here's a pen and paper" Ashley said, handing me the objects.

I thanked her, whilst writing down my number.

"I don't have a cellphone, and since I'm never home for too long, I won't give you mine" Ian said, folding the paper and putting it on the back pocket of his skinny jeans "But I promise to call you as soon as possible!"

"O-okay" I smiled, trying not to think anything of the fact that he didn't gave me his number.

"I really have to go now, see you all later" He waved "I mean you too Kyle" He whispered in my ear, before giving me a peck on the lips.

Yes, I blushed. Again.

"Are you sure you don't need a ride, baby?" Ash asked Ian.

"Yeah, I'm sure, it's better if I walk"

" 'Kay. Be careful honey and call if you need anything" She said, hugging him.

"I wil. Bye guys" He shouted, already halfway down the hall.

"Bye" Kenny, Raven and Ashley shouted back.

A few seconds later, the front door slammed shut, indicating that Ian wasn't in the house anymore.
After a moment of awkward silence, I opened my mouth to say that I was going home too, but Ashley beat me to it first.

"Don't you even think about getting away without telling me what happened last night, Kyle! She smirked "Let's go to my room. Kenny baby, drag him please or he will not come"

I didn't even had time to protest, as I was lifted from the chair and put on Kenny's shoulders. I was being carried like a sack of potatoes or something like that.

"K-Kenny p-please put me down" I begged, wide eyed with the situation.

"Nope, I can't, Ashie would punish me, and her punishments are no joke" He mumbled the last part.

"That's right, they aren't" Ashley shouted.

Kenny gasped.

"Yeah, I heard what you said baby, I have the hearing of a bat" She proudly said, laughing in the middle of the stairs, as Kenny started to climb the first steps, with me still on his shoulders.

"Please Ash, let me walk on my own" I begged again, while moving around, trying to escape Kenny's grip on my legs.

"Uuumh...I let Kenny put you down if you promise not to run away, but if you run I'll make you wear my neon orange tutu...yeah Kyle, don't you look at me like that, you know I'll make you wear it" She smirked evily.

What's up with all the evilness today?

"Okay, I promise not to run" I said "You know that I wouldn't anyway" I pouted, still on Kenny's shoulder.

"I know" She grinned "But it's gun to threaten you into using my tutu and put you in these situations"

"No, it's not" I gasped.

"Yes, it is! Oh and Kenny babe, you can put him down already"

"Oww, I wanted to carry him. Dude, do you know you are almost as light as Ash?" Kenny said shocked, whilst putting me down on the step above.

"N-no" I answered.

"Well...you are" He declared matter of factly.

"You people are crazy, leave the poor boy alone" Raven said amused.

"No we're not, we are fun not-crazy people" Ash pouted.

"Yeah! And if we are crazy, you are too Rave" Kenny pouted, imitating his girlfriend.

"Whatever, we're all crazy, since we are discussing in the middle of a staircase" She laughed, pointing out.

"Crazy and proud!" Exclaimed Kenny, with a silly smile on his face.

"Hahaha, look at Kyle" Ash suddenly giggled "Honey, we are like this everytime we're together, you should start to grow accustomed with this.

"Because, now that we know eachother, you will hang with us at least almost everyday of this holidays, or my name is not Kenny!" He said putting his fist up in the air with a serious face.

"Your name isn't Kenny, idiot, it's Kenneth" Raven pointed out again.

"That's not the point, you all know what I mean" He whined, crossing his arms on his chest "And don't you repeat that name" Kenny said, giving Raven a death glare.

"What name? Kenneth?" She teased.

"Okay children! Let's go upstairs already" Ash shouted "I don't know about you guys, but I want to know what happened to the youngest members of our family last night." She smirked.

"I almost forgot about it...almost" Kenny smirked too.

"Let's go to Ash's bedroom then" Raven added impatiently.

Despite Ashley's 'order', Kenny actually picked me up again, bridal style this time. Once again, I didn't had time to protest or even register what was happening.
I'm really starting to think they truly are nuts!
I can't keep up with their conversations and actions. I'm really confused with everyting right now, and all I know is that I'm being carried by a guy that I've only met last night, that happens to be my bestfriend's boyfriend, and that now it seems that I have new friends.
New, fucking crazy, friends, whose names are Kenny, Raven and Ian.

Mentioning Ian, I realized that they want me to to tell them, what happened between him and I last night.
I don't think I can, like, Ashley knows I'm too damn shy to talk infront of the other two, why is she doing this?
I don't know them enough to tell them about my private stuff, but on the other hand, I didn't knew Ian that well and I made out with him, like I never did before.
I was drunk though.
Nah, that's not an excuse, I knew perfectly well what was going on...kind of.
Ian is their friend for a longer time, why don't they just ask him?
Oh, he's already gone. Damn it! I should have gone too when I could.
Maybe I still can escape!

"KYLE" Ashley shouted in my ear, making me jump and loose track of my rambling thoughts "Baby, you look like you are about to freak out. Are you ok?"

"Y-yeah, I'm fine" I answered, taking a deep breath and folding my legs infront of me.

Wait, I'm already sitting on Ashie's bed? When this happened?

"You don't seem fine to me, dude you're pale" Raven said beside me.

"N-no, I'm okay" I smiled, taking another deep breath.

Don't freak out Kyle!
What the fuck is the fucking problem, in telling them what happened last night?
You didn't murdered anyone, so what's up?
And don't space out!
I'm shouting to myself, in my own head. This is ridiculous.
I need a freakin' punch to stop doing this.

"Yo, Kylie" Ash shouted again "Srop spacing and tell us what happened last night "She whined.

I gulped.
Don't space out Kyle!

"What do you want to know?" I mumbled, trying to concentrate on the concersation starting to take place, trying to remain calm.

"We want to know everything, dear" Raven answered entusiastically.

"I-I don't know where to start"

"How about you start telling us what happened after we left you two alone" Kenny smirked.

"W-well, when you guys left, we introduced ourselves" I stuttered.

"Aaaaand" Ash said.

"Go on" Raven added, sitting beside Ashley, on the floor infront of me.

"Uumh" I gulped "Then..."

Stop being so nervous Kyle!
Take another deep breath and tell them what happened, it's not a big deal.

"T-then after we introduced ourselves, we went inside because he wanted to dance" I continued, feeling myself getting calmer "But before we went dancing, we decided to go to the kitchen, to grab something to drink first"

"What? You drink?" Kenny interupted me.

"Yeah he does, baby, and he does some pretty good combinations" Ash answered for me.

"But he doesn't seem the kind to do that stuff" Kenny said a little shocked "No offence Kyle"

"N-none taken" I answered.

"You guys really don't know little Kylie, here" Ashley said "This boy is a little party animal to be unleashed" She declared.

"No, I'm not, I only drink at your parties to have something to do 'cause I don't know anyone."

"But now you know honey!" Ash smiled.

"Stop interrupting him! I want to know the rest of the story" Raven shouted, making us all jump.

"Yeah, go on" Kenny said, looking very serious and interested, while laying down on the bed and looking at me.

They really are crazy, aren't they?

"In the kitchen, I made us some drinks whilst we talked. He talked more than I did, but nonetheless we talked" I continued "We spent some time there talking and drinking, I choked on my shot when he started flirting more blatantly with me, wich was pretty embaressing" I blushed lightly.

That earned me a few laughs, coming from my crazy listeners, wich made me blush a bit more and lower my head a little.

"I can't believe you choked, Ky" Ash said, trying to regain her breath "What did he do to make you choke?"

"H-he winked at me and said something about me being hot"

There was a moment of silence before they all burst out laughing again.
Well, I guess, thinking about it, it was kind of funny, wasn't it?
So even I am laughing this time.

"Oh, I would've pay to see that" My bestfriend said between laughs.

"Me too...that's so Ian" Raven said smiling, while shacking her head "But go on Kyle, we want to know what happened"

"After that...moment, he continued to flirt with me, then he said he wanted to dance with me, that resulted in me blushing and saying that I don't know how to dance, wich is true by the way"

"Which, by the way it's not" Ashley said smirking "I saw you two dancing last night"

"Ssh! I want to hear him" Kenny said eagerly, which was kind of weird.

"Anyways," I said, becoming more comfortable about talking infront of Kenny and Raven "he said I had no choice, because one of his favorite songs had started and I had to dance with him, so we finished our drinks and made our way to the dancefloor" I stopped regaining my breath, since I'm not used to talk that much, and layed down, stretching my legs.

"Continue pleaaaase" Raven pleaded.

"Okay, so arriving the dancefloor/leaving room, I freezed and told him again that I couldn't dance" I paused to breathe "His response was telling me that he was going to teach me, so he starts moving his hips and puts his hands on my hips, making them move to the beat of the song, he soon takes his hands off of me and I start dancing on my own. That's when the alcohol kicked in and I started to get closer to him, pressing my body against his. We both started moving against the eachother to the beat, and when the song changes to one of my favorites we got even closer and started almost dirty dancing, if possible, getting even closer to the other, whispering in eachother's ears."

"Uuh, little Kyle's getting dirty with Ian" Kenny teased.

"Shut up Kenny! This is getting better by the second" Ash said, mumbling the last part and looking at me, almost drooling.

"Keep talking" Raven whined, bitting the peeling skin around her nails.

I coughed a little while looking at the three of them. I felt a tiny, little bit uncomfortable under their gaze, with wide eyes and mouths slightly opened.
It's a little nerve wrecking, to say the least.
But I am doing well, telling them last night's events, so don't freak out now. Again.

"Uumh, so, that point I really wanted to kiss him, and since our heads were already pressed together, I leaned it to the side and he did the same to the other, but instead of kissing me he decided to tell me that it was better to go outside." I paused again "Outside we talked, we made out, and then we fell asleep...after we fell from the swings because Ian pounced on me." I blushed.

"Aww, I bet you guys are going to be a couple soon" Ash cooed.

"I hope so, you guys are perfect for eachother" Kenny grinned.

"T-thanks" I said, turning red "It's getting late, it's better if I go home"

"Okay Kylecakes, do you want a ride home?" Ash asked.

"I can give him a ride if he wants" Raven said "I have to go home too, and I bet you and Kenneth here want to have some time alone" She winked.

"Yeah, we sure do" Kenny smiled mischiviously "And don't call me Kenneth" He said, glaring at Raven.

"I call you whatever I want to" She replied, sticking her tongue out "Anyways, Kyle I'm going, go you want a ride?"

"Yes, thanks" I politely said.

"Let's go, I don't want to taint my eyes with those two animals" Raven laughed.

"Byeeee Kyle and Rave" Ash said, giving us both a hug.

"Byeee" Kenny shouted, from the bed.

"Bye" me and Rave replied.

We exited Ashley's bedroom and made our way downstairs, exiting the house.
Raven lead the way to her car, and opened the doors allowing us to enter it.

Unless you count she asking my address, we didn't talked much. It wasn't a uncomfortable silence, we just didn't have much to say.
Soon she stopped in front of my ,still empty, house.

"Thanks for the ride" I smiled to her.

"You're welcome" She smiled back "See you soon, 'kay?"

"Sure"

With that, I got out of the car and skipped to my house.
Upon entering, I almost ran to the stairs and skipped some steps just to finally get on my bedroom, take out these tight clothes (because I still haven't changed clothes since yesterday), and rest my head to register the events that took place last night.

Arriving on my, quite spacious and warm bedroom, I peeled the clothes of my body, leaving me only in my boxers briefs.
Not even bothering with taking a shower, I just plopped on my bet and got under the covers, to get some rest.
Easier said than done, because my mind wouldn't stop racing about what happened last night and how Ian looked when Ashley said the time.

Whatever that was that was making him upset, I hope it's nothing serious.

After almost an hour, my eyes started drooping and I was just to tired to keep awake. My thoughts didn't cease at all, but I was finally able to sleep.

That night, I dreamed about the boy that in only one night was able to start changing my little world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title song: This Picture - Placebo
Short description: The Never-Ending Why - Placebo

---

I am EXTREMELY sorry for the lack of updates in the past months.
I've been through a horrible writer's block, my computer broke, got a new one now but had another horrible writer's block.
Everytime I tried to write I couldn't.

This chapter pretty much sucks, it's completly random, it's too long, has tons of mistakes... but at least it's a chapter and it gives you an idea of how the characters personalities are.

I truly am sorry.

Thanks to all of you who stayed subscribed, because the 3 that unsubscribed made me sad x_x (I can understand why they unsubscribed though =|)

Please tell me any mistakes that might be in this chapter, and if you don't understand something about it, ask me ^_^, I know it's kind of confusing >.<'

Love you all <333