Man vs Half-bloods

Image
A simple banner I made with photobucket. :)

Evelyn "Evee" Kale is your average, smart, teenage, half-blood vampire. Her life hasn't been a bowl of peaches but it was tolerable and she didn't mind being different than most people. But ever since a new man, Drake Burmen, who absolutely despises half-bloods, has been getting more attention, life for her and fellow half-bloods has become more and more dangerous. In this story based loosely on the Holocaust, Evee will be put to the ultimate test; fight or die. Will Evee be able to protect her family, friends, AND herself?
Cast:

Half-bloods:
Evelyn "Evee" Kale- Michelle Trachtenberg
Brianna Withers- Priyanka Chopra
Colin Wakeman-Shia Labeouf
Heath Madden-Chris Pine
Rose Gates- Random Girl

Humans:
Nolan Brees- James Franco
Drake Burmen-Johnny Depp

ATTENTION!
I'm sorry if you enjoy this story, but I am really not sure if I am going to finish it. I'm not motivated, I don't think it's written as well as it could be, and I have started writing another story. If you would like me to continue it please message me or comment. Otherwise Part 6 is probably the last I'll be writing in Man vs. Half-Bloods. Thank you.
-whenbutterflys
  1. Introduction
    Meet the Characters and the main plot
  2. Escape
    The half-bloods attempt to escape the school.
  3. The War Begins
    Evee learns of Drake Burmens's plans
  4. A New Comrade
    A new half-blood enters the story
  5. Past Revisited
    Rose's dark past is exposed. OOoooOOoooOOO.
  6. Boys are the least of your worries
    Evee meets a new half-blood that may cause trouble for her.