We'll Never Fall Apart

A Little Piece of Heaven

The night sky's colors were navy and venom, twined with ebony.
I watched out the window, thinking of my sleeping love that was in a deep slumber, tucked underneath our bed's sheets.
If there was a night I could sleep, I would choose tonight. It was so perfect.
The sound of light footsteps brought me from my thoughts. I turned, facing a graceful looking, sleepy, and simply beautiful Samantha. Her dark hair was just a bit messy, her body covered by one of my shirts. Her dark eyes that I knew so well looked black from my place in the room.
"Why are you-" I started, but she willingly interrupted.
"Dance with me," she whispered, coming over to where I stood. Her eyes pierced mine with their beauty as she looked up to me. I smiled, and that's when I realized that there was soft music coming from somewhere in the house. It was slow, and I recognized the sound of piano. It was perfect for the occasion, but I wasn't.
"I can't dance," I whispered back to her. She looked at me with a hurt expression.
"Yes, you can."
Before I knew what was going on, she had her arms lightly wrapped around my neck. Hesitantly, I followed suit. We started off slowly. As it went on, she got more comfortable, pressing her body against mine and resting her head on my chest. Again, I smiled. She had always loved to do these kind of things.
The song drifted to a close, and nothing came after wards.
"Are you tired?" I barely said, for she hadn't moved from her position. I felt her nod, and pulled her from me so I could gather her in my arms. I carried her down the hall bridal-style. Turning the handle, I opened our bedroom door, trying my hardest not to make a sound.
I placed her on the bed and brought the dark sheets over her body. She quietly turned and faced me with opened eyes. Then, she closed them, a small smile finding It's way to her lips.
"I love you," she breathed to me. I laughed in a hushed way.
"I love you, too," I replied, kissing her full on the lips. "So very, very much."
♠ ♠ ♠
SammiexCloud. <3
By the way, I don't mean Final Fantasy. I know someone with the name.

Comments are love. <3