I Don't Want To Miss A Thing

Closer

"It's beautiful."
"Yeah, it is."
Iris's hand found mine in the darkness and twined our fingers together. I looked at her, her eyes sparkling with delighht, her pale features lit by the moonbeam that shone down on us. She met my eyes, her exultant expression showing even only a little. A smile played at her lips, wanting to show her bliss to the maximum. She slid over the shingles silently and rested her head on my chest. I felt her sigh.
"Iris?" I whispered, trying not to wreck the perfect moment we had.
"Yes?"
"I love you," I breathed quietly. She raised her head slowly, piercing me with her sapphire eyes.
Her lips pressed against mine gently. When she kissed a few more times, I returned the favour. My hands slid from hers to her waist. She was pressing closer, her kisses getting more passionate. I felt her hands tugging gently on my hair.
When I bit her lip, she whimpered in response, and it was then that I knew. Desire was taking her over.
"Please?" she whispered shakily. I nodded, kissing her again. When I started to carry her from the rooftop, I didn't break our kiss.
The bedroom was dark with night. Iris sat on the bed, watching my every move.
"Please?" she repeated again, her voice barely a whisper. I nodded, smiling weakly. Lips touching, I gently pushed her back onto the bed.
"You're positive?" I asked, dragging my lips across her jaw and down to her neck. She let out an involuntary moan and bucked her hips when I bit down. It was her way of saying yes. I pulled her dress off over her head and threw it onto the floor.
She had no problem undressing me, and soon we were both naked and I was inside her. "Jesse," she moaned, gripping the sheets.
"You're so.." I breathed, going deeper. Her moans came more frequently now. "Amazing."
"Thank you," she managed. I smiled against her skin and increased my speed.
No more than five minutes later, a wave of pleasure coursed through my body as well as hers. I crushed my lips against hers, stopping her from screaming.
Alice laced our fingers together, smiling, her breathing ragged and heavy with passion. She moved closer to me, once again resting her head on my chest. I kissed her hair, smiling.
Her breathing slowed after awhile, making it obvious that she was sleeping. I looked down at her sleeping form. She was perfect, the only girl I ever wanted to love. I thought myself lucky to have her in my life.
Faint words escaped her lips. Listening closely, I understood what she was saying. Like a record on repeat, she kept whispering 'I love you'. I pulled her close.
"I love you too," I said, thinking she might hear me. When I looked down again, a tiny hint of a smile was on her lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really suck at writing, so to all those readers, I'm sorry, and I love you! T.T;