Don't Blame Me for Being Me

Chapter 13 In the darkness we all found dirty little secrets you, boys, hid! (we’re sorry we interr

In the morning I woke up by someone was shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw Dasha.
“Wake up, c’mon, get up, faster”, she whispered and giggled.
“What?” I asked with discontent and sleepy voice.
“c’mon, faster, get up”, she began pulling me out of the bed.
“Okay, okay. I’m going”, I said and got up.
She began pulling me to the lounge and I was going and dressing simultaneously. She walked to a corridor and showed into the living room. I came up and looked into it with no attention.
“What?” I asked not seeing anything serious and enough important to wake me in that time.
“Are you kidding? don’t you see? Look at the couch”, she said quietly.
I looked at the couch. There were Jon and Spence lying together and sleeping sweetly. I chuckled and came closer to them trying not to make a noise.
“Look, Dash”, I called her.
She came up.
“Spence’s hugging Jon”, I whispered showing at Spence’s hand on Jon’s side.
We closed our mouths by hands in order not to laugh loud. I walked out in the bedroom that to take my mobile. How I remembered it was there? We began taking photos of them sleeping. I forgot to say they were naked. At least they were shirtless. We didn’t check on it under their blanket.
“How sweet”, Dasha giggled.
“They’re really hugging each other!” I stated.
We barely contained ourselves from laughing.
“Let’s wake them”, Dasha suggested.
“Jolt Jon”, I said and turned a camera of my mobile into regime of video.
Dasha pushed him a little and after opening his eyes Jon saw us.
“Good morning!” Dasha and me greeted him loudly.
He jerked up mumbling “What?”
“Nothing, Jon. It’s morning”, Dasha said.
“Wave your hand to the camera and wake your sweet lover, please”, I laughed.
Dasha did it too and began waking Spence. Jon got up and looked confused pulling on his pants.
“Spencie!” Dasha called him. “You slept like a little angel”.
I burst laughing. Spence jerked up because of Dasha’s interruption and asked with a sleepy voice “what time is it?”
“You wanna be in this warm love bed longer, Spence? Jon, lie back”, I joked.
“Very funny, Ira”, Jon said to me.
“I know”, I said smiling widely. “Your ass isn’t hurted? After love night”
“Fuck you”, Jon snapped. “And take your fucking phone away”.
“What a nasty stuff you’re talking about, Ir”, Dasha said. “It’s all so romantic”.
Dasha and me laughed.
“Jon, tell smth to your fans”, I said kept taking him. “May be you wanna do a shocking confession?” I asked jokingly.
“Fuck off”, he said trying to take my mobile away.
He wasn’t successful and I kept laughing.
“What was yesterday?’ Spence asked.
“It was, I see. It was happened. Am I right, Jon?” I joked.
“Everything was funny yesterday”, Dasha replied.
“Who was on top?” I asked dirty.
They didn’t reply. I was trying not to let Jon to take my mobile ‘cause he wanted to. After some minutes of a little fight I ran out of the room and crashed on my bed waking Bren.
“What?” he mumbled after I was shaking his body hard.
“Look, Bren, look, look!” I yelled.
“Oh my…, what, Ira?” he eventually sat.
I gave him the mobile and showed the video with Jon and Spence. He laughed, then watched seriously, then laughed again and then he was just laughing.
“When…it…was?” he managed to say between his loud as usual laughs.
“Right now”, I laughed.
Then we saw Dasha and Ryan which she leaded into our room.
“Wow, Ross”, I said looking at his red boxers. “I’ve never see you so damn beautiful”.
He smiled. They crashed on the bed asking to watch “The Movie”. I gave them my mobile. Ryan had the same reaction with Bren. Just a little modest. We all were about rolling over the bed laughing. Then Spence walked to us.
“Wow, a movie star came”, Bren joked.
“What?’ he asked and I thought he was still sleeping. “You’re evil people. Where did you hide a beer?” he asked hoarsely.
We burst laughing. I buried my face in a blanket and couldn’t stop laughing. Then I heard Jon’s voice.
“Where? Where’s she?” he was asking.
“You’re looking for me?” I smiled after I sat on the bed.
“Yeah, fucking paparazzi”, he replied.
*laugh*
I took my mobile and cuddled to Bren.
“I won’t give you the mobile!” I yelled. “You’ll delete!”
“People, give Spence the beer”, Bren said.
“Well, let’s go, son”, Dasha said to Spence getting up.
They went out. Jon was standing leaning against a wall and scowling.
“Ryan, where did you get such boxers?” I sniggered.
“You don’t like?” he asked.
“No, I like it much, man! Why did you hide such beauty from me?”
“I should wear it over my pants?” he asked smiling.
“I suggested him this”, Bren joked. “I said “Boy, it’s damn sexy if the boxers are over. All of chicks will be your”.
I burst laughing.
“Ross, borrow it to Bren”, I said.
“I won’t wear it after him”, Bren stated.
“Well, buy the same”, I almost ordered. “I want you to have such boxers”.
“Clothes don’t adorn a human. Human adorns the clothes. So Bren won’t have such effect from these boxers”, Ross said.
We all laughed.
“I know all of Bren’s boxers and briefs are beautiful”, I said with a proud voice.
Then Dasha came in.
“Ir, you took off Spence’s belt yesterday? I don’t remember clearly. He’s looking for”, she said.
“He wants me to help him?” I asked her.
“Just narrow the field of his seeking”, she replied.
“In the living room, somewhere under the table. Oh, may be, at the yard, in the snowdrift”, I said and Bren, Jon and me laughed.
“Why did you throw it there?” She asked.
“We threw Spence there”, Bren joked.
“Why?” she asked.
“Spence and me fell down yesterday. We rolled down from the porch”, I explained.
She and Ryan guffawed.
“So, may be Jonathan can know where’s the belt?” I said cautiously looking at him.
“Jonathan doesn’t know”, he replied with an irony.
“Why? You did undressed Spence, I’m sure”, I joked.
“Bren, make your woman shut up. I’m gonna beat her”, Jon said.
“Calm down, man. She’s kidding. We all are kidding”, Bren replied ‘cause Jon looked very gloomy.
“Ir, cook something. I wanna eat”, Dasha said.
“Well, later. Now eat food from yesterday party or look for something in the fridge”, I shrugged off and looked at Ryan’s boxers. “And make your man put on something like pants or very long shirt! His tempting boxers really bother me”, I added.
“You haven’t seen what’s under”, she said with a proud voice.
Ross beamed with happiness.
“Ry, let’s go eat”, Dasha said.
“I think you have nothing to suggest me to eat. So I stay here”, he replied lying next to me.
“Ok, man, I call only one time”, she said and went out.
“Ryan, why the hell you crawled on my bed with your feet?” I squealed.
“Calm down”, he replied.
“Let’s watch the video again. Oh and I have some photos”, I said.
We looked at Jon. He just went out. I turned to Bren. He was sleeping. After some efforts to wake him he could reply us that Ross and me could watch that without him. We let him sleep. I think we watched the video 10 or 20 times and we were laughing all the time.
*************************************************************************************************
Sure, it was just accidental. Jon and Spence are real boys. They just had nowhere else to sleep. And we all know it. But we make fun of them ‘cause we’re so…”evil people”.