Don't Blame Me for Being Me

Don't Blame Me For Being Me

Chapter 34
This is a start of new part of my life and it will change many things!!! (The world can't protect you It's true Not like money will)
Part A
So, of course, I agreed to go to FOB tour and there was no need to ask me twice. Though it’s hard for me to stay around Joe. Just difficult. I wanna break our friendship for other relationships. But I don’t see the way…and just suffer silently waiting for any chance for it.
Pete invited Dasha. They kinda date. Her perception of him absolutely changed from the first meet. She grew to like him very very much. I’m glad for them.
So, the first shows are in Arizona. A long trip in the bus from LA to Phoenix along hot desertJ. At first Dasha and me were curiously looking out of windows but landscapes were the same and we preferred to speak. Poor boys… Our loud laugh and guffaw can be annoyingJ. We can find a reason for laughing in anything. At all we are pretty good in entertaining, so boys have a funny trip with no sign of boring.
First big show is in Phoenix. Dasha and me decided to be in a crowd during the show. Before this time we only were at backstage. So after arriving there we came to a rehearsal and sound check with boys.
Dasha and me were sitting on a stage and dangling our legs. We had a feeling of attaching to something great. We were surrounded by chubby sound techs and other staff. Boys were near. Andy was standing in an empty yet hall, Pat was sitting at some chair there and Pete and Trohman were standing next to us on the stage.
“look”, I tugged Pete’s pants and looked up. “we exactly will get into your show? It’s for sure?” I asked.
“yeah, it’s for sure”, he smiled. “Don’t worry. You have privilege – these badges from administration”, he gestured at them.
“yeah, I know. Just it’s cool”, I smiled widely.
“we’ll see you, guys, in action”, Dasha said.
“cause we saw you in inaction”, I joked.
“don’t weave deeply in a crowd and don’t take part in tussles”, Pat advised. “Fans are wild people sometimes”.
“no, they are wild”, Andy mumbled pointing at us.
We gave him an evil glance.
“wait, they’ll come free?” Trohman asked. “without paying for tickets?”
“so what? You’re against?” I asked.
“of course. I give alms only on Fridays and make charitable shows even more seldom”, Joe said.
“are you kidding?” I asked.
“I’m not going to jump and reel in front of you for free”, he replied.
“you’re right. The rest of guys are playing and you’re reeling”, Dasha said.
Everybody except Trohman laughed.
“that’s why I don’t need your reeling. I’ll come to watch Patrick”, I said stifling a laugh.
The rest of guys laughed.
“I am a respectable person”, Joe began, but Dasha and me cut him off by a wild laughingJ.
He made a pouted face.
“okay, okay, the respectable one. What bad can happen if just two girls come to watch you freely? You’ll lose all your money? You’ll get reduced sevenfold fee?” I said.
“he’s kidding, girls. As if you don’t know our Joe”, Pete shrugged off smiling.
“sure, we know. We know he’s a greedy Jew. That’s why I’m not surprised now”, I said.
“Hey! See it? It is a racial discrimination already. Then residents from country of the Third World are not invited here at all”, Joe exclaimed.
“Better shut up your mouth about our Republic!” Dasha and me reacted immediately.
“I could smack your face, Trohman”, I said.
Everybody laughed.
“Well, Joey. If you want the payment so much, may be Pat will pay for us”, I smiled.
“Joe will pay for you himself”, Pat replied.
“well, I agree to let Dasha come to show. But Ira won’t come with no pay”, Joe announced.
Everybody laughed and my jaw just dropped out.
“what’s a joke, Trohman? You know how much you owe to me for going with you? For what I put in order your stuffs, clean your bunk and help you fall asleep after concerts? You owe me much, man”, I said.
“I owe you nothing. I forgive my debts or pay in kind. So, make a choice”, he replied.
***laugh of everybody***
I began thinking if I need Joe’s “kind”J. I stared at him, then looked him up and down, right and left. He even began hesitating and being not sure about his just-said words and his solvencyJ.
“okay, pay in kind. Your Jewish kind. But just right now, right here and right for everything”, I eventually said.
“right now…no…I’m not…so ready…I can’t…I need to…find necessary mood”, he began mumbling.
As if he didn’t guess I could agree to his “kind”J.
“I’ll help you to…find the mood. If you call it so”, I giggled.
The rest of guys was watching us with an interest. Trohman began mumbling “I can’t” again.
“Trohman, I said I agreed to your Jewish “kind”, your Jewish body for my pleasure. Let’s conceal somewhere at backstage or dark corner”, I smiled widely.
I made him stunned completely.
“Joe, go with her. We’re cheering you”, Pat said.
“Don’t play a fool”, Pete added.
“he’s exactly a dumbass. Being at his place someone another would go a long time ago and would convince her to go himself”, Andy said.
“let off, guys. I just am not ready now. I’m concentrated on upcoming show”, Joe tried to excuse himself.
“it’s not the argument, Trohman, and you know it. You play a fool and I’m tired of it. I understand I won’t expect for the access to your…um… “kind”, so I just will come to the show freely”, I said.
“if you need to find the mood so long and hard at your age, so what will be later?” Dasha joked.
“nothing. No Joe or his kind neither”, Pete responded. “you’re just a dumbass”.
Then we all started another conversation. But I couldn’t stop thinking about Joe and his “kind”. It occupied all of my mind for that time and it was obvious. But still…
At the show everything was cool. Boys were just magic! From the first moment to the last one Dasha and me were like into a spaceJ. We were into the same spiritual wave with other fans and were jumping very funny in the crowd. We helped to do crowd-surfing. I even could take some photos from all of that magic event. They came to be hilarious. We had so much impressions but shared them with ourselvesJ. We didn’t give a look to boys that we were kinda crazy there, at the crowdJ.
Part B
Just what did you do, If you're a dream then come true
New places, new shows. But Dasha and me preferred to spend our free time in Internet. While boys play shows and concerts, have sound checks and talk to media, we take their laptops with their permission and do something interesting in the Web. One of our fav occupations was Love CalculatorJ. We found it at site of Glamour magazine. There we found and Love Oracle. So, calculator counts love per cents of two people. I entered mine first name and surname and did the same with Joe’s ones. I got breathtaking result – 99%! I opened my mouth with surprise and Dasha was laughing hard.
“it’s a reason to lead Trohman to wedding!” she exclaimed.
The next thing I felt after surprise was intention to run up to Joe with that laptop wherever he was – at a stage, in dressing room or in another planetJ, to show him that result and to make him believe it’s NOT the result for just friends. But I calmed down and didn’t do it.
Then Dasha checked her per cents with Peter. Calculator was refusing to check them for a long time ‘cause it didn’t wanna accept their longs namesJ. But result wasn’t so good – only 69%.
“it’s all untruth”, Dasha said sadly.
“it could show bigger number”, I said spiritually not having the same opinion about truthfulness of the CalculatorJ.
After it we began checking other people. The results were next.
Me and Patrick = 54%
Me and Jon Walker = 42%
Me and Spence = 56%
Me and Gerard Way = 47%
Me and Frank Iero = 57%
Me and Mikey Way = 61%
As you could see, there is no so incredible results as I had with Joe’s nameJ.
There are Dasha’s results.
Dasha and Patrick = 76%
Dasha and Spence = 78%
Dasha and Jon Walker = 64%
Dasha and Mikey Way = 86%
Dasha and Frank Iero = 79%
Dasha and Gerard Way = 69%
She was angry that Spence had more per cent then PeteJ
Why we entered names of boys from MCR? ‘cause we like them and would like to meet them. And we guess that we’ll meet them ‘cause soon our guys will have common shows.
By the way Pete introduced us to William Beckett and some other guys from TAI some time ago, even before the tour. We had much fun that time. Beckett has liked us and we hope to see each other soon again.
Well, after we came to virtual Love OracleJ. At first I asked about me and Trohman. I typed my question – “what to do f I want him hard?” Oracle answered for Joe – “Ouch, I don’t ready for it”. it was so like to be truthJ. Dasha typed her question – “Does Pete Wentz love Dasha?” the answer was “Sure thing!” Oracle didn’t let us down and worked just well. We left it. I checked my e-mail and found a letter from my friend Tanya. She studies in Czech Republic. So she send me a link to some game. I fastly typed her an answer for her letter and clicked that link. The game was named Job Predictor, it means definition of your ideal profession. We checked ourselves. My ideal job is second-hand car salesmanJ. Dasha and Pete’s jobs were happened to be the same – Suicide Bomber. So, see next results for others.
Joe Trohman – Professional Shopper
Patrick – Big Game Hunter
Andy – Insurance Fraudster
Spencer – Retail Store Manager
Jon Walker – Gigolo (it would be interestingJ)
Brendon Urie – Litter Warden (haha)
Ryan Ross – Traffic Warden (warden friends)
Gerard Way – Quiz Show Contestant
Mikey Way – Supermodel (yeah, with his height and body…)
Frank Iero – Nursery Teacher
Bob Bryar – Satan (of drums!)
Ray Toro – Topless Model (no comments)
William Beckett and Benji Madden– Animal Therapist
Joel Madden – Kids TV Presenter
So there are their real occupations!!!
That night boys came late and fell asleep at once. Bus began driving us further. We wanted to show them their “jobs”, but they were tired and needed to rest. We switched off the computer and fell asleep ourselves listening to monotonous sound of bus engine.