Don't Blame Me for Being Me

Chapter 44 I still don't have the reason And you don't have the time

Chapter 44
I still don't have the reason And you don't have the time (Only Lord knows what will be happened to me and you)
Evening of the same day. Fall Out Boy had another show. Dasha, Frank and me decided we’d not hang out around the town and just stay in Dasha and my room. So, Frank promised to come to us with something “drinkable” xD at 10 p.m. While we were waiting for him, we, of course, put on a make up and nice clothes. Then we had nothing to do but just to stare at what was going at TV. In necessary time Frank came. We met him with a joy and let him in. He brought a bottle of whiskey with him. He laughed much after seeing my face when I saw it. It was like “ag..again?...” xD. Well, I wasn’t against drinking the whiskey at all and who the hell was gonna ask me xD. So with a funny conversation we began drinking. We talked for some time about Dasha and Pete’s relationships. I was smartly silent about me and Trohman. Not that I gave up, no, I still like him, just new people is always interesting and other. Well, we didn’t get bored. Frank was good saying toasts and pouring our glasses xD. Being drunken as well, we decided to come down at the floor. Notice, we took that decision altogether and as smart and serious people xD. There, on the floor, we felt ourselves much comfier and better. Well, it’s just impossible to have fun for a Slavic open-hearted soul at a couch of American production xD! So, we were just lying on the floor, staring at the ceiling, talking and laughing. Frank was asking us whether Dasha and me love MCR, why we love them and for what. We replied honestly and with many compliments xD. Then we had a little funny fight where there was no winner, ‘cause we just were tickling each other, hitting with no exact aims and laughing, laughing, laughing. When we took a break, we heard that somebody was walking into the room. The door was behind us. Sure, we wanted to see who it was. I was trying to lift up my head and rolling on the floor being not successful in that xD. Well, I looked stupid. Dasha didn’t care to get up and kept lying. Only Frank sat up and turned to the door. After a minute I guessed to lay on my stomach and could see that visitors were Gerard and Mikey Way. Frank already greeted them and they were watching around being surprised.
“Wow. And what you’re doing at the floor?” Mikey asked.
“relaxing”, Frank replied.
Dasha sat up too and looked at the guys.
“Why did you come?” Frank asked them.
“we were searching for you and were told you walked here with whiskey”, Mikey said.
“I see whiskey was good”, Gerard said quietly.
But I heard it and rushed to reply.
“Whiskey didn’t last yet”, I told and wanted to take the bottle for showing him it wasn’t over.
But I just crashed on Frank after an attempt to get up a little. Dasha laughed and I felt confused.
“So what do you need, dudes?” Frank asked smiling at me.
“we just wanted to talk…”, Mikey muttered understanding there was no good time for that xD.
“if you wanna ask him for something, then ask while he’s tipsy and kind”, Dasha advised.
“it’s not so necessary”, Gerard told sadly.
Suddenly Dasha turned around and looked right at Mikey.
“Why did you stare at me yesterday in that club?” she asked him strictly.
“Me?” he asked being surprised he’d been noticed.
Frank, Gerard and me laughed.
“Well, who’s else?” she replied.
“well, if I stared, it meant I wanted”, he replied.
“What did you want?” Dasha asked.
“To stare”, he answered.
It seemed to us that he finished the conversation from his side.
“Gerard, hi!” I yelled all of sudden and giggled.
“Nice to see ya”, he smiled.
“Aww, thanks,” I replied still feeling no power to get up from Frank’s lap.
“Well, dudes, see you later, okay?” Frank said.
Gerard and Mikey walked away saying good-bye. Dasha tried to make Mikey stay telling “what did you want? Let’s talk!”. But they went away.
“We need to isolate ourselves from a society. It’s everywhere and bothers us to live”, Dasha said.
“you mean, to relax”, I added.
Frank jolted me and I got up holding onto the couch.
“we need to hang this scrap, to be not fucking bothered, how it’s called?” I said.
“Do not disturb”, Frank prompted.
“Yeah! Right! Where’s this fucking scrap?” I asked.
“there, on a handle of the door”, Dasha pointed.
I made my way to the door, took off that sign, opened the door and just wanted to lean out myself for hanging it. but I guess, I leaned out too much xD. Because i seized the handle and then slowly fell into the corridor xD. Then I heard a loud laughter which was coming from the room. I laughed too and kept lying ‘cause I knew that all of my efforts would have been in vain in that state xD. I spread my arms, which along with my upper part of body was in the corridor of the hotel, and legs which were in the room.
“May be somebody helps me?” I lifted my head just to see Dasha and Frank rolling on the floor ‘cause of laughing.
“Yeah, wait”, Frank could say.
“How much?” I asked. “It’s cold here”, I said and laid again.
“Just a little. We’re already going to you”, Frank replied me again.
Some door got opened next to me and some people walked out of there. There was Fall Out Boy’s room and there were two men ‘cause I saw four shoes/four feet being stopped next to me.
“Help, people”, I giggled.
“What’s happened here?” some of then asked.
I looked up to see who it was at all. There were Patrick and Andy.
“Oh, dudes! I’m glad to see you! Look, help me to get up. Those drunken assholes”, I pointed into the room by raising my leg. “will come up not soon. I’ll have a time to sleep and get cold”.
Guys laughed a little looking at the whole situation but began getting me up. I told them many compliments and sweet and thankful words. They asked me not go out from the room, especially by such a way xD. I asked them to hang “do not disturb’ on the handle and may be they did it. I returned in the room. It seemed to me that Dasha and Frank even didn’t understood that somebody walked by and helped me to get up.
“you’re here?” Frank just asked.
“sure. Let’s drink, people. I become sober due to lying in a cold corridor”, I said taking the bottle.
We drank down the bottle and threw it under a bed. The question to obtain another one stood up in front of us. Dasha suggested to buy, Frank suggested to steal and I advised to go to Trohman. And there we’ll decide – to buy or to steal xD. We all get up, hugged each other tightly not letting to fall and began walking. We three came up to the room where we decided Trohman was and began knocking and calling Joe. I even hit the door by my leg with words “Trohman open the door!”. Frank bent down to a keyhole for some reason. In that moment Joe opened the door. Not asking if we could get in, we just got in xD. Frank’s head hit Joe’s stomach and we took Joe aside by that xD.
“Joe, how are you?” I asked him. “what ya doin’?”
We all let each other go and our strong chain collapsed at a couch.
“What you need?” Joe asked.
“to say straight? Or let’s talk for a while?”
“What you need? I wanna sleep. I slept by the way before your coming”, he replied with a discontent voice.
“you can sleep, just give us something drinkable, some alcohol”, I said.
“Fuck you”, Joe snapped.
“Trohman, we’re friends! Gimme something to drink! You’re friend of mine or not?” I said.
“I have nothing. And even if I had, I’d not give you. You’re already drunken and without it. Get out of here,” he replied.
“You’re piece of ass, Trohman, not a friend. You drank everything yesterday without me and now you, of course, have nothing! Jewish stingy mug!” I insulted him.
“Woman, calm down and go away from here. Grab your company and get out of my room!” I made him angry a little.
“we hoped at your help”, Dasha said.
But Trohman already was making us to go away. we even didn’t notice how we were happened to be behind the door of Joe’s room. Well, we began thinking how to obtain something to drink. We returned to our room and crashed on the bed. Frank suggested to ask pals for it. we decided it was a good idea. Frank called some people and one of them was kinda to agree to buy a drink for us. Well, we began waiting. After an hour we began calling that guy but he wasn’t picking up. We lost all hopes to drink else that night.
“he deceived us”, Frank said.
“yeah, exclude this guy from the list of your friends”, I advised.
“how he could?” Dasha wondered.
“Easily, I suppose”, I smirked.
“Can I stay at your room for a night?” Frank asked.
“Sure. May be, let’s sleep? we have nothing to do anyways”, Dasha said.
“And to talk?” Frank asked.
“we can do it in our own beds”, she replied.
Everybody agreed it was the best way we could take. Dasha and me directed Frank at the couch and went to our own beds. After a long night conversation we fell asleep. Not at the same time, of course =P.
****************************************************************
Next morning (though it didn’t seem to us to be a morning at 4 a.m., we thought it was a deep night) we woke up ‘cause of collective wild rings of alarm clocks at mobiles. Our bags were packed yesterday, so Dasha and me just threw other necessary stuffs in them. We got ready as fast as soldiers. It’s for sure we were still drunken. We all walked out of the room. Dasha and me said goodbyes to Frank, he hugged us farewell and walked to his space. Dasha and me locked the door, took our bags and went to an elevator. Boys were waiting us downstairs. We knew it. When it came, we jumped there and pushed a button of first floor. We were alone there. The elevator had mirrors. We looked there and just were scared by our appearance xD. Riding down and being on a half way we remembered we forgot our shampoos in the bathroom. While we were seeking a button “stop”, we drove to the first floor. The door got opened. We pushed a button of the floor of our room and began riding up there. We fastly took our shampoos and returned to the first floor with them in our hands. We run up to Pete, Joe, Patrick (I remembered the day before yesterday at once and hid my eyes =P) and Andy.
“What happened with you two?” Pete asked on the way to the exit.
“See we forgot shampoo”, I replied. “Somebody will help me with my bags? I barely go myself,” I complained.
We were already outside the hotel and somebody from the staff took my bags and threw them in a luggage sector of our bus which was already standing near the hotel. We fastly got in there. Dasha and me shambled to our own bunks and fell asleep there.
After some hours somebody awoke us and said that was a little stay. Dasha and me walked out of the bus dragging our feet with huge efforts and feeling ourselves like two long spaghettis xD. there were already Pete, Joe and Andy outside of the bus. Trohman was smoking, Pete was talking by the mobile and Andy was sitting.
“Where are we?” Dasha and me asked.
“On the way”, Andy replied. “You look awful”.
“Thank you, man”, Dasha snapped.
“We need some things from our bags”, I said.
“There’s Pat looking for his stuffs, go there”, Joe pointed at the end of the bus.
“Uhuh”, we nodded and made our way to another side of the bus.
Pat was there. We found our bags, took some shirts and hoodies, tonics, sponges, kits with cosmetic and other means of hygiene xD from them and brought it all into the bus. Then we walked out again. We asked Joe for a cigarette and smoked it hiding from guys’ disagreeable glances. As we hadn’t been let have a good sleep (it means, we hadn’t woken up ourselves, when our constitutions could function normally =P), we looked very bad, pale with smeared make-ups, with awfully messy hairs, with our shirts in stains of whiskey, with awful smell from our mouths… So, an unhealthy appearance xD. For some reason we decided to walk out to the guys.
“Had much fun last night, females?” Trohman laughed.
“We’re GIRLS, if it’s not noticeable”, Dasha said.
“Without any irony, Trohman, I’ve wanted to say thanks to you. If you gave us the second bottle, we’d never get up this early”, I said.
He laughed.
“What second bottle?” Pete asked coming up.
Trohman described yesterday’s situation to him at some words. Dasha and me were silent – the whole yesterday’s situation was on our puffy faces =P. To Joe’s words Andy added a story about my falling out from the room and my rest in a corridor, which he laughed at, of course. Dasha and me were standing like two stupid rams xD. As for me, I wanted to lay on a grass and have a sleep, not to stand and listen what I already know.
“Give water to wash the face”, I asked.
Boys sent some guy for it. He brought a big bottle, of like four litres. Dasha and me walked aside and washed our faces. Sure, they seemed to be fresher. We returned into the bus and dried our faces by some rag, which was more or less clean among all the other ones lying on a couch.
“We may drink this water?” I asked putting myself out from the exit door of the bus and pointing at that bottle.
“You can drink everything!” Trohman joked and laughed himself.
I threw that rag into him, but he caught that.
“For what did you need my briefs? And why they’re all in stains? Yellow, red, grey ones? What these stains are from?” he said looking at that rag attentively.
Boys began laughing. I turned to Dasha.
Hey, that rag we swabbed our faces is Trohman’s boxers!” I exclaimed in Russian.
“Were they fresh?” Dasha asked giggling and taking her sponge.
“Wait, I’ll ask”, I replied and turned to guys. “Did you use them before?” I asked Trohman.
“I know exactly I won’t use them”, he smirked and caused a wave of laughing from boys’ side.
We all piled up into the bus and kept driving.
“Hey, so you used them or no?” I asked Joe. “and there’s nothing awful with them. Just one washing and they’ll be clean. Cosmetic is easy to erase”, I said.
“You wiped off your make-ups by my briefs?! Are you fucking crazy?” Trohman bursted.
Everybody was laughing hard.
“they’re so expensive and fashionable? From Armani? It’s nothing awful with them, don’t cry”, I said.
“there’s only losses from your being here”, Trohman sighed.
“it’s faaulse, Joe. What else besides my love to you keeps your living?” I joked.
He gave me a grin. Guys laughed at us.
“Well, I wanna sleep”, I said and went to my bunk.