Don't Blame Me for Being Me

Chapter 48 Oh, you drive me crazy Oh, you just bring me down Look out your window My sunshine's all

Chapter 48
Oh, you drive me crazy Oh, you just bring me down Look out your window My sunshine's all around (All that you don’t do is just surrender, just surrender)
We arrived at Atlanta. Frank called me and said by the way he and the band is in Atlanta too. But we didn’t agree the place and time we’d meet. In order to have a merry evening, Dasha and me obtained two small bottles of vodka 0,2 litres each. Boys were at a sound check. We returned from a little walking along a mall in the hotel. After leaving the bottles in our hotel room, we drove to guys to the venue they’d make a show tonight. We brought beauty and merriment there and boys were glad xD. Also we met Panic At the disco. I greeted all of them, Dasha hugged only Spence and Jon. Panic stayed in a hotel some districts away from one we stayed. Talking to Spence and Jon only, we promised to visit them tonight. After some time spending there with boys and trying to help them or just doing smth useful, Dasha and me returned into the hotel. It was 6 or 7 p.m. The show was begun already. And we began getting ready – putting on pretty clothes, awesome make-ups and other. Nothing extraordinary. We were going to good friends. When it was about 8 p.m. we opened our bottles. We decided to drink them in our room and then go to Spence and Jon. Well, we clinked our small bottles, said “To love” and drank. We sat such a way drinking for a half of an hour. We drank down the vodka and were not drunk completely (believe me, it’s not a dose for us to get drunken as well). We came down to reception, stayed keys and note for our boys here and walked out to get a taxi. Well, after some time we drove to the hotel Jon and Spence had stayed with the rest of the band. After getting out from the car, I called Jon to ask to meet us at a reception. We waited for him. Jon came down with Spence. After rough greetings xD we got into an elevator and began riding to the floor with their room.
“Brendon and Ryan go away somewhere”, Spence said.
“It means the room is free?” I asked.
“Exactly. Only…for…us”, Jon said with a kinda sexy voice. “Only for you…and…me”, he was looking into my eyes stifling a laugh.
We all laughed.
“You already played a show?” Dasha asked.
“Yeah, yesterday”, Jon replied.
“Then we found out you were coming here and I decided to stay for you”, Spence joked.
“Oh, nice to hear! But the rest of the band? How did they agree?” Dasha said joking.
“I have special methods”, Spence shrugged off smiling.
I was standing close to Jon and after some time he noticed…
“You drank?” he asked.
“A little”, I replied. “Dasha too”, I laughed.
“Dangerous girls”, Spence sighed.
We all laughed and got out from the elevator. Walking in a corridor we met Brendon and Ross. Boys had a brief conversation. I think, after seeing Dasha and me Brendon and Ross regretted they gave us the room for this evening and already guessed about all events which would take place there xD. Well, we came into boys’ room. What drink Jon Walker always has? Sure, it’s whiskey! Sipping it and speaking I missed the moment I got drunk completely. But strangely I remember everything. I was bad in turning my hands and feet to necessary directions. Dasha too, but Spence was doing it for her xD. Well, we were handling it pretty good, honestly. But everything was so funny, we were so merry and the world was nice xD. Spence was too close to Dasha, I saw it. She denies it now xD. Jon and me were at the balcony dancing a lil’ and laughing. Then Dasha came into with a stump of an apple. She came up to the railings and looked down. We did it too.
“Hey, there’s some people”, she said joyfully.
“Yeah, throw the stump on them”, I said with the same joyful voice xD.
Well, she threw and we all sat down hiding. It was stupid ‘cause it was evening and we were too high to be noticed. After a second we heard a loud “FUCK” and other words of insulting. It meant the apple reached our aim xD. Laughing we all run out from the balcony. After some time I suggested to Jon to go for a walk looking up at a beautiful moon. But Spence was glad of it more than others xD and pulling Dasha to get up he added stars as one more entertainment. I don’t know where exactly we were gonna go to, but we all got up from a couch and walked out from the room. Jon locked the door and came up to me. Spence was walking with Dasha. When we were on our way to the elevator, a door of some room was opened and we saw Frank Iero coming out of there. He saw us too and we met. With words and yells of joy and even happiness xD, I threw myself on his neck. Frank greeted others not tearing me apart.
“Where you’re going to?” I heard his question.
I mumbled something.
“We decided to have a little walk”, Jon explained taking my hand xD.
“Come to us”, he suggested.
I jerked up, grabbed Jon and Spence, Spence grabbed Dasha, Frank and me grabbed each other and we all got into that room Frank came out from. There was the rest of MCR except Ray.
“Mikey!” I saw and greeted him merrily remembering the evening we spent so amazingly.
Dasha and me were introduced to Bob. Oh, he’s amazing man! I sat down between Jon and Frank, Dasha was with Spence and Mikey at another couch. Boys had beer, so after whiskey with Jon, I was sipping a bottle of beer with Frank xD. Gerard and Bob were sitting against me. Gerard looked like Dasha and me made something awful to him. He and me were arguing almost all the time. And it made a little more sober xD. So I was speaking with Jon and Frank. Mikey was trying to talk to Dasha, understanding our state. Their conversation was going not very good ‘cause of almost constant laugh and jokes of Spence. He was interrupting Mikey many times and I envy Mikey’s patience. Then Frank and me went to the balcony. We wanted to get secluded and get more intimate place. But alas, for some reason Gerard followed us. He came to us there and began smoking. Firstly Frank and me were staring at him and waiting for him going away. But he was unflappably standing and smoking. I came up to him for a short chat. And we had a good chat, to be honest. We laughed and spoke very good. But after some time Frank eventually made him get out joking. But I already didn’t want to stay with Frank at the balcony and we had to return to the room. Dasha was ready to fall asleep while Mikey was talking something to her with a excitement. Jon and Frank began speaking about something serious and I came to Bob. I admired his hard work of drummer and we had a pretty hearty conversation. Dasha took off her shoes and put her legs on a chair Spence was sitting on. And then Ray came. I dunno where he was before. After seeing Dasha, especially sleeping, he was glad, but firstly was surprised. I sat forward on the couch (I returned to Jon and Frank) and pushing boys aside began yelling to Dasha into Russian.
“Dasha! Dasha! Wake up! Faster! Ray is here!”
Dasha jerked up hitting Spence’s forehead by her foot xD.
“What? Where? Ira, what?” she was speaking fastly, also into Russian.
Spence woke up too xD.
“Ray is here”, I said into Russian and pointed at him.
“Shoes, shoes, where’re my shoes?” she asked into Russian.
Boys were expressing different emotions. Some of them were laughing or smiling, but the most of them was deeply surprised. Dasha put on her shoes and grabbed her purse. Boys decided we were going to leave.
“You’re leaving us? No, it’s too early”, Mikey said.
“Uh? I dunno”, Dasha mumbled being confused.
She looked at me, then at Ray. He smiled. Dasha shivered xD. I took my handbag and sat on edge of the couch.
“Where you’re gonna to so abruptly? Stay with us”, Frank put his hand on my shoulder.
Other guys were asking to stay too. I pretended I checked the time.
“No, we have to go”, I said.
“Stay for a while, please”, Ray said.
Dasha was sitting and smiling stupidly. I got up.
“No, guys. Thanks for the company, but we have to go”, I said.
I looked in front of me and glanced at Gerard, ‘cause I felt no power to turn my head anywhere.
“Well, then let me drive you to your hotel”, Ray said.
Dasha laughed and got up eventually mumbling “no, no, no, we can do it ourselves, we don’t wanna bother you”. We were refusing. But we agreed that besides him nobody could deliver us to our hotel. And boys considered like a dangerous and non-gentleman gesture to leave us to reach our hotel ourselves xD. Well, boys directed Ray and Mikey to accompany us. We hugged everybody farewell and walked out from the room and the hotel. Dasha and me were standing keeping each other’s hands and holding Mikey’s hand while Ray was trying to catch a taxi. Dasha was deeply shocked. The whole situation was making me laugh, to be honest. When we eventually got into taxi, Dasha and me got tucked between boys at the back seat xD. To look at Dasha in that moment (she had Ray next to your right side xD) was funny. I was next to Mikey and at all there’s no matter to me. I don’t feel any unpleasure to Ray. Just he and Dasha make me laugh xD. well, I began dialing to Trohman. I wanted him to meet Dasha and me at the reception and help us to get into our room. After some efforts to dial him, I gave up and thrusted my mobile into Mikey’s hands asking to help. After some seconds he returned me mobile with already calling to Trohman. There was no reply from his side for a long time, but finally…
“Joey, hello!” I yelled.
“Did you know the time?! Where are you two? We called I dunno how much times! Why you didn’t pick up?” he kinda responded xD.
“You saw the note? We told we were at Spence”, I replied.
“We know. We called him but he was so drunken that only grunted into the phone instead of the normal answer! Where are you?”
“We’re driving to the hotel. Can you meet us at the reception?” I said.
“Due to you two we can’t go to beds, call you like crazy, worry about you and wait for you! Where are you driving? By taxi? What guys are talking at the background?”
“Just meet us at the reception, okay? Other questions later”, I hung up.
We were still far from our hotel. Ray was saying some stories. Dasha was pretending to listen to him. Ray was glad of it and kept talking. It was impossible to stop that xD. Annoyance of Joe went over to me and I felt myself bad. The alcohol I drank began acting in my insides faster and I felt myself more drunken xD. Mikey and me tried to speak but it made no sense. When that awful driving was ended, we began getting out from the taxi. Firstly, boys got out and began helping Dasha to came out. I didn’t want to go out from the side of the road, so I decided to wait for my turn and let guys to handle with Dasha. Problems are needed to be solved gradually xD. Through the window I saw very noticeable Joe’s hairdo and then Pete, who already ran up to boys and Dasha. After seeing him, she immediately threw herself at his neck with a loud yell “Honey!”. Pete put his one hand around her waist for holding her, shook the other hand with boys and went to the hotel with drunken Dasha. I stepped at the pavement and said to boys “What? You thought about something else? She’s taken!” with a mean voice xD. Ray looked at me so gloomy that I decided to get out from the taxi quicker xD. Mikey helped me a little and then Trohman came up.
“Why so long coming?” I asked.
“Where’s “honey” to me?” he asked back.
I ignored him and turned to Mikey to thank him and apologized for troubles he had with Dasha and me. He got back into the taxi (Ray was there already) and they drove off. I hugged Trohman and we walked into the hotel. On our way to the room, he tried to find out where Dasha and me were and what we were doing before. He was expressing his annoyance and I was only tapping his shoulder and saying “stop whining, sweetie” xD. Well, we got into the room. Dasha was lying on her bed, Pete was near. She changed her clothes at night ones. Trohman sat me on my bed, walked to lock the door and returned to me. Boys began scolding and asking us about what was happened. The most prevalent questions were next – where you were? How did you get happened to be with MCR? What did you drink? How much did you drink? Why this much? Why the fuck we can’t sleep at nights because of you? Can you explain your behavior?
I felt bored and didn’t pay much attention to them.
“Petey, please, calm down. Don’t yell, okay”, Dasha said finally.
Then she looked down at herself.
“Pete, why you put my night shirt on me kinda on a wrong side? Why inside out?” she asked.
I laughed.
“your shirt is the same from all of sides”, Pete snapped sadly.
I began taking off my clothes. Trohman came up and took off my shoes putting them somewhere aside.
“Oh, thanks”, I said and tapped his head as a sign of appreciation xD.
Dasha kinda fell asleep and Pete was waiting for Joe.
“And when will we go ahead tomorrow?” I asked while Joe was pulling down my pants.
“At afternoon, as I guess. Thanks to you and Dasha”, Pete said angrily.
“Oh…we can go more early. It’s not a problem, Pete. We don’t wanna be a problem, really”, I suddenly said with a sudden sober voice xD.
“10 a.m. downstairs”, Pete said and walked out.
“I feel myself very bad for this”, I said and wrapping a blanket around me.
“Don’t mind”, Joe sighed and walked to the door. “Don’t be late tomorrow”.
I blew a kiss for him and he left the room. I changed my clothes for night ones completely, fixed the time for waking up at an alarm clock and fell asleep.