Don't Blame Me for Being Me

Chapter 63 The interstate, my home tonight for one more long night

Chapter 63
The interstate, my home tonight for one more long night (I want to stay like this but I should go, go, go)
Still being stuck in the same waiting hall in Indianapolis Railway Station, Dasha and me even had no power to chat. I was contemplating if to put on some make-up now or to do it in the train. Dasha was playing with her mobile. And then my one rang. The melody was I’m not okay, so I could exactly say it was someone from MCR. I picked up not bothering to look at the display.
“Hi, my girls!” I heard cheerful voice of Frank.
“Hey-hey, our boy”, I greeted him keeping his joke.
“Leaving already, yeah?” he asked.
“Yeah. Waiting for a train actually”, I replied looking as Dasha moved closer to hear our chat.
“Last night’s bender was great! Where did you go after that tussle? I thought you loved me enough to fight for me and I could get something from you… Threesome is my fav fantasy, you know?” Frank laughed.
I covered my opened mouth by my hand and looked at Dasha with wide eyes.
She mirrored my expression xD.
“Hey, are you still there?” Frank asked me.
“Yeah, yeah… just your JOKE is a little too…too much for this morning”, I found my voice and my mind.
“He’s a total jerk, girls!” Dasha and me heard a loud voice of Bob and laughed. “I know that you love ME”, he added louder.
“Sure thing, Bobby”, we replied.
“So you had fun without me last night. It’s unfair. You beat off the girl from me and disappeared ourselves!” he complained snickering.
“Frank, we’re kinda sorry for it. We had drunk too much to be responsible for our actions “, I replied. “BUT being such a cutie as you are you could find another girl for night”, I added.
Dasha laughed at my comment.
“I was afraid you would beat her too”, he said.
“Okay, we’re the ones to blame”, I groaned.
“So you have to pay back, you know?” he spoke.
“So what is it?” I wondered.
“Fuck your train, let’s go with us”, he suggested.
“Oh, no, no, no, no! They can agree!” I heard Gerard’s voice which sounded desperately xD.
“What do you mean ‘let’s go with us’? Whom with? And where to?” I was gonna make things sure.
“With us, your fav and just the best band on this planet – My Chem”, he replied.
Dasha frowned her eyebrows in thinking.
“So where are you gonna drive us to?” I asked.
“Wherever you want to, babies! Our bus is much more comfortable than that train you’re waiting for”, Frank told.
I looked at Dasha.
“Why not?” she shrugged her shoulders. “Can they drive us to Chicago? Is it on their way?”
“Agreed”, I said.
“That’s great!” Frank was glad of our decision.
“Jesus Christ!” the same desperation in Gerard’s voice was heard obviously.
“I have two questions, Frank”, I said.
“Yeah”, he told louder as a background of other voices was hindering.
“First of all, does your schedule work good with a stop in Chicago? ‘Cause we need to be there to catch the flight to LA. And secondly, is EVERYone okay with Dasha and me being on a board of your tour bus?” I asked him.
“Well, we have a show in Chicago. Our next stop is Detroit, then Chicago. And yes, everyone is up for seeing you two here with us”, Frank replied me. “So where we can pick you up?”
“We won’t pick them up”, I heard Gerard’s muttering.
I simply gave Frank an address of our location.
“I’ll call you then”, he said before hanging up.
I put my phone back into my handbag and looked at Dasha.
“Pete doesn’t need to know about this”, she simply said.
I nodded.
“We refused a normal life again”, I replied.
So we returned our tickets to a book office. And as we got more cash money, we afforded ourselves some food. All I could choose there was two big hot-dogs and Dasha bought a bottle of Soda. We established ourselves on two seats in the waiting hall again.
“So do you have any ideas how we can be with My Chem and no one will know about it?” I asked Dasha looking at my food feeling no wish to eat.
“We should switch off our phones and tell MyChem guys to keep secret”, she replied.
“No, we should tell Pete that we’re on our way home and then we can have our phones off”, I suggested.
“Yeah, it’d be better… fuck, I don’t wanna deceive Pete”, she looked very disappointed.
“Dasha, we’re doing nothing criminal, just ride to Chicago with our friends. And nobody’s supposed to know. So cheer up”, I said.
“I just hope that everything will turn out alright”, she sighed.
The rest of the waiting for MCR bus we spent in silence. As I slept only two or less hours, I was dozing off. Dasha was reading some magazine being alone with her own thoughts. I understood her fears, ‘cause I know Pete pretty good. He barely would figure out who’s the blame and for what. And he, for sure, wouldn’t listen to our explanations. As for me, I have nothing to loose. I just have an opportunity to travel more, to hang out with Bob, Frank and Mikey (people I like the most in My Chemical Romance xD), to see their show and to have a good time in general.
************************
After a round of greeting and hugging each other, Dasha’s and my bags and suitcases were loaded in luggage part of MCR bus and we all came in the bus eventually. I took a seat and rest my head against a back of a little couch.
“Gerard, why you were against our presence here?” Dasha asked him sitting down next to Bob.
“Yeah, tell us all”, Frank added smiling.
“I just…just don’t like any interruptions in…in my private space”, he said with a straight face.
“Mark your private space and I’ll never come there, for my own sake!” I teased him.
The rest of the guys began laughing while Gerard and me kept looking at each other. Oh, I’ll never stop mocking at him. Nothing will stop me xD.
“Okay, do Dasha and me get bunks or something?” I asked turning to others.
“We have free bunks only at the highest spots”, Frank updated us.
“I’m afraid of…high…heights”, Dasha said smiling bashfully.
“Aw, man,.. I tried to sleep there in FOB’s bus and it didn’t work out”, I added.
“Does nobody wanna trade places for me?” Dasha asked.
“I can”, Mikey offered.
“Can anyone do this sacrifice for me?” I asked.
The rest of the guys remained silent.
“So then at night be ready to hear my hissed voice telling you to move your ass so I can crawl into your bunk to have some sleep”, I said in a serious tone, but everybody laughed. “Gerard, it doesn’t include you, of course, ‘cause I suppose your bunk is surely a private space”, I kept on joking.
He glared at me.
“I already don’t care. YOU’re ALREADY in my fucking private space”, he replied.
“Are we supposed to feel ourselves uncomfortable after your words? Guess, yeah. But we don’t. We’re those two bad-mannered pigs”, I said sarcastically.
“Mikey, can I leave some my things in your bunk?” Dasha asked after a little pause.
“Yeah, sure. C’mon, I’ll show you”, he replied.
So they left us for a while.
“Are we gonna discuss last night?” Bob chuckled.
I laughed lazily.
“We just can’t avoid this topic”, I replied.
Till the afternoon everybody got occupied themselves. Dasha straightly went to sleep. Mikey was making order with his stuff replacing it in a new bunk. Gerard was in his one reading, I suppose. Ray was in a small recording studio in the back of the bus. Frank and me decided to play Need For Speed at their Play Station. And Bob with a laptop on his laps was watching us as a kind of amusement. Our swearing and shoving each other were parts of the game too xD.
“Frank, you really suck here”, I laughed leaning against the couch and stretching my legs and arms.
Our video game marathon finally came to the end.
“You’ll never beat me in guitar Hero”, he pointed.
“I’ll beat you in FIFA”, I found what to reply.
“I’ll make you in NBA”, he snapped.
“I’ll win in Formula 1”, I yelled and jerked up on the couch pointing at him.
“I’ll win in Warcraft!”
“You think so?” I smirked.
“Calm down, dudes. There’s no sense in arguing ‘cause we all know I’m the best in ALL games”, Bob announced.
We shared a laughter while Frank was switching off the TV and stuff. I lied my head on Bob’s lap as he moved the laptop away already. Frank took a seat near and Mikey just came up in time ‘cause we were gonna discussing last night’s bender. Our loud laughter awoke Gerard’s interest so he walked to us too. Our chat was very funny and I found out many things I’ve missed yesterday. For example, many of Saporta’s tricks.
“Bob, you wanna eat!” I exclaimed hearing Bob’s stomach grunting after some time.
“Not he’s alone”, we heard Gerard’s voice.
“I’ll make something”, I got up and walked to the kitchen area in their bus.
Soon after a dinner My Chem’s buses and semis arrived in Detroit. The whole way to a hotel I spent near a window watching the city. Probably somebody awoke Dasha, so she dragged her slim figure to take a seat beside me.
“I called Pete and lied to him that I’m on my way to LA”, she updated me with a gloomy voice.
“And we really are”, I replied.
“Uhuh”, she expressed some irony.
“We’re not going to Miami or Tokyo or wherever. So you didn’t lie to him. Cheer up, Dasha”, I bumped her shoulder.
To that time Bob came up.
“Ladies, we should check into the hotel”, he said extending his hands to us.
“We don’t have money to pay for a room, Bob”, I said. “We can stay in the bus”.
“Whaat?” Mikey, Bob and Frank stood in line in front of us.
“We can’t afford a hotel room. We don’t have money”, Dasha repeated my words. “So we’ll stay here not bothering anyone.
“No, we can’t leave it like this. We’ll pay for you. It’s not a big deal”, Mikey said.
“It’s us who invited you here”, Frank added.
I smiled politely.
“No, Frank, it’s you who invited them. I told you not to do it”, Gerard pointed.
My smile faded in an instance.
“Gerard, if you despise our beings so much, can you try to hide your feelings. For example, I try to act respectful around you. Do I ask too much?” I said trying not to rant at him.
“Sorry!” he threw his hands up in defense and walked in a depth of the bus.
“C’mon, grab your stuff and let’s get hotel rooms”, Bob pulled Dasha up as Frank did the same with me.
***Soundtrack - "Twenty-Twenty Surgery" by Taking Back Sunday***
“I want some luxury”, Bob said to us before we came up to the reception.
“What do you mean?” Frank asked him.
“I wanna have a huge suite with all possible services like Jacuzzi, drinking champagne there, posh interior, a king-sized bed… That’s what I mean”, he explained.
“Then book a honeymoon suite. And we all will be able to hang and rest there tonight”, Frank advised.
“And girls can take this room and have a night there”, Mikey added.
Dasha and me hurried to refuse, but they didn’t listen to us.
“We’re gonna get this suite!” Bob exclaimed as a conclusion of our discussion.
“Some of you should pretend to be a just-married couple”, Ray said.
Bob glanced at Dasha.
“No way!” she replied giving Bob “you’re crazy” kind of look and hid behind Mikey.
“C’mon, Mrs. Iero”, Frank grabbed my hand and led through the hotel’s lobby to the reception.
After a short explanation of our situations which Frank gave an administrator (we’re newlyweds and our friends would bother us as much as we, plus we really need some privacy and intimacy xD), we filled some necessary papers where we were Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Iero xD. With a so wanted key and snickering like crazy Frank and me returned to our friends. They were smiling widely looking at us.
“As a sweetheart married couple we are we should say byes to you, dudes, and go check into our room”, Frank said putting his arm around my waist. “We have a…need and right now”.
I rolled my eyes.
“C’mon, guys, we’ll laugh at it in an elevator. Frank and me can’t be revealed after we played so well in front of there”, I threw my hand into a direction of the reception.
We all took our own stuffs and went towards one of the elevators.
“If you’re my husband, so here, wheel my luggage”, I said handing Frank my suitcase.
Everybody laughed at my comment and face of Frank hearing it xD.
“What? Did I force you to marry me?” I looked at him innocently as we all piled in the elevator laughing. “This room is at 11th floor”, I said looking at the keycard.
“Ours are on the 9th one. 212, 213 and 214”, Mikey replied. “Come, if you need anything”.
“I think we will have everything we want in our room”, Dasha said.
“So how it feels to be married, guys?” Ray asked Frank and me.
My eyes caught Gerard who frowned his eyebrows at Ray’s question and looked at Frank.
“It feels surprisingly good”, I replied carefully.
“Honey, it feels wonderful”, Frank eyed me. “We won’t let them in, right? It’ll be just you and me tonight”, he added, I hoped, jokingly.
Gerard coughed in his fist “accidentally”. I looked at him skeptically, but it was time to walked out. So I had to pass this strange moment.
“Hey, is it not a very big crowd for our room?” Dasha asked looking at the guys walking into direction of kinda our room.
“We’ll just peek what it looks like and leave for a venue. Don’t worry”, Mikey said.
Well, the suite was large and had a big living room, a king-sized bed in a bedroom with a romantic interior and a spacious balcony. Bob immediately checked a bathroom and yelled in joy after finding a jakuzzi bath there. Dasha and me left our luggage in the lounge area and crashed on the bed.
“Oh, it feels sooo good”, I mumbled as my cheek touched a soft linen.
“Glad for you”, I heard somebody’s reply.
I turned on my back and saw Gerard and Mikey watching us.
“Thank you, guys”, I felt an urgency to say it.
“They have some chocolate candies on a dining table”, Gerard updated us.
“Oh, I want some!” I exclaimed crawling off the bed and noticed a smile on Gerard’s face while running out of the bedroom.
Boys said byes and left us alone. Dasha and me had to refuse to their invitation to come for the show tonight. We reminded them about our conspiracy once again. So instead of going with them, Dasha and me ordered a dinner into the room and checked what services the hotel had. We found out that we could go to a swimming pool, a bowling, to fencing hall, to a small fitness centre and a restaurant, of course. So we decided that swimming is a good idea. But at first we took a bubble Jacuzzi bath together as the tub was big enough for two of us and even more. As for me, I felt wonderful after that relaxation. We even took a bottle of champagne with us into the bath and decided that it was the one amount of alcohol for us tonight. Instead of giving attention to drinking with the guys in the evening, we chose to just look gorgeous tonight and make them admire us more than they already do xD.