Adore

Chapter 2

When we got to the Jonas house Kevin and Nick where waiting at the door to great us.

“Kylie, I’m sure you know my brothers, Kevin and Nick.” he said as we walked to the door.

“I believe I’m familiar with the names.” I said laughing at I gave them hugs.

“Boys why are you standing by the door?” Mrs. Jonas said walking to the door.

“Mom this is Kylie, my co-star.”

“Oh, it’s nice to meet you Kylie.” She said holding out her hand to shake. “Joe, Kevin can you go pick up dinner. I’m sure Nick can entertain Kylie here.”

“Sure mom.” Joe said taking the money from his mom as she walked away. “Kylie, will you be okay here with Nick?”

“I’m pretty sure he won’t lose me Joe.” I said laughing as I looked back and Nick.

“All right, we’ll be right back.” He got into the car with Kevin and drove off.

“You can come in you know.” Nick said holding the door open.

“Oh right.”

“So how do you like working on set?” Nick said leading me to the living room.

“I love it. It’s such a great atmosphere and everyone is crazy having a good time.”

“How does it feel?” he said sitting on the couch.

“How does what feel?” I said sitting next to him.

“Your new life?”

“It kind of feels the same but I guess the fame really hasn’t set in yet. You know, I mean I don’t have a million fans or the press following me yet. How does it feel for you?”

“It’s crazy. I mean I have to be here one day then on the other side of the world the next. It’s nice to have time off to just relax. I mean I’m not doing anything big right now, just writing songs.”

“That’s nice. I bet you love being home and being able to spend time with Miley.”

“I did love it”

“What do you mean ‘you did love it’?”

“We broke up…again.”

“When did that happen?”

“Last week. We realized that we just liked who we thought we were of each other. I mean she is a great girl but some things she does and the people she hangs out with are not in my life style. If that made any scene.”

“No, I get what you mean. She is different from who you are and who you want to be with.”

“Exactly. I need someone who can understand where I come from and that I can’t be there all the time even if I am not working.”

“But like you’ve said before that you want someone who can understand your busy schedule, and dating someone who is as busy as you does help for the understanding part but it makes it that much harder to see them.”

“Yeah, but right now I’m just enjoying being single and looking for that one person who I can be with.”

“So, changing the subject how is life off the road?”

“It’s so nice that I know that I can sleep in and that there are not millions of fans sitting outside waiting for me.”

“Do you miss it? Touring and all?”

“Yes and no. I mean I miss playing and making the fans happy but I love doing what I want to do when I want to.”

“You can never go wrong with sleeping all day.”

“Why is it that I can open up to you with no problem, like I’ve known you my whole life?”

“I have no idea, but I feel the same.” Right then I felt the strongest connection with Nicholas Jerry Jonas.

“FOOD!!!” Joe screamed as he walked in the door holding three pie’s of pizza while Kevin had the other three.

“Come on lets go eat.” Nick said grabbing my hand and leading me to the dining room.

“You eat only plane pizza? What is that?” Joe asked looking at me as I picked up 2 slices of pizza.

“Once you get to really know me you’ll see how weird I really am. And I do eat pepperoni pizza but I prefer plane.”

“What other weird things do you do then?” Nick asked me as he sat down next to me.

“Let’s see, I do not like hamburgers or hotdogs, I eat veggie tacos, and I put plane potato chips on my sandwiches.”

“How can you not like hamburgers or hotdogs?” Kevin asked looking at me with disbelieve.

“I just don’t like them. I only have had them when I was younger. Oh and I do not like meatballs.”

“There is something really wrong wither her.” Joe said looking at Nick who seemed to really find it interesting that I didn’t like those things.

“Frankie!” Kevin said as his youngest brother walked into the dining room with his plate of pizza.

“Who is she?” Frankie asked sitting next to Joe on the other side of the table from me and Nick.

“My co-star buddy.” Joe said looking at him.

“Joe can I go on set with you tomorrow?” Frankie asked looking up at his big brother while he ate his pizza.

“I don’t know buddy. Someone else needs to go too so they can watch you while I’m on set.”

“I’ll go and hang out with Frankie.” Nick said looking over at me with a smile.

“Great now we just have to ask mom.”

“Ask me what?” Mrs. Jonas said walking in with her husband close behind her.

“Frankie wants to come with me on set tomorrow and Nick said he would come to and hang out with Frankie while I’m working.”

“All right but you boys have to watch him.”

“We will.” Both of the boys said at the same time.

“So Kylie how is everything on set so far?” Mr. Jonas asked.

“Crazy, everything is going fast. We read our lines then go shoot it. It’s definitely different.”

“Wow that does sound crazy. What do they have you and Joe doing?”

“Well he’s the senior hot shot musician and I’m the freshman dancer. We kind of go back and forth with teasing each other but wind up falling in love right before he has to go to college.”

“Sounds very interesting, what is the first episode about?”

“It’s kind of really about introducing the characters and showing that there is something between Joe’s character and mine and that people need to look for that.”

“I can’t wait to see how it turns out.”

“Thank you.”

-Hours later-

“I’ll drive you home.” Nick offered as I was getting ready to leave.

“Thank you. Buy guys thank you for having me.” I said as I have everyone a hug before I left.

“Come on.” Nick said as he places his hand on my back and gently pushed me out the door.

On the car ride home Nick and I talked a little more. I also found out that I could walk to his house whenever I felt like it. Nick is such a gentleman. He walked me to my door.

“I like talking to you.” Nick said as we stood on my door step.

“I like talking to you too Nick.”

“I guess I’ll see you tomorrow on set.”

“Yup…” we both stood there in the awkward silence until Nick slowly leaned in to kiss me on the check before he walked back to his car. He was all I could think about after that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it. =]