Race to the Pier

Scripps Pier

"No." I sarcastically gasped, rolling my eyes, tapping my index finger on the desk impatiently, waiting for the oh so shocking news that has overtaken the school into GOSSIP MODE.
"Kenz, hey doll!" someone cooed behind me and I turned around, face to plastic.
"Kenzie, it's okay, you don't have to admit it. We already know, so that makes it easier on you, sweetie." Betsey cooed again, batting her thick, black curled eyelashes that adorned her little fucking green rat eyes.
Her Burberry scarf clad posse snickered in the background, prompting Betsey to tell her posse to shh before she said another word to me.
"Kenzie-oh" she started but someone ELSE butted into this little meaningful conversation.
"Betsey, stop messin' wif ma girl." Jake snapped, pushing Betsey off a desk near by and sat down, grinning the grin.
"Jake." I sneered, my nose slightly twitching and I quickly grabbed my Blackberry out of my pocket to "read a text" but really- I was just texting Adam, I desperately needed to get out of here.
I will not sit in this room being sexually harassed by Jake, he's literally taking up my oxygen.
Hello? We need that to breathe!
Kenzasaurus! (7:12AM): we should get out of here. [;
I waited for a few more seconds till the phone flashed a new text and discreetly moving away from Jake's curious view, I read the text.
cracksurfkenz (7:13AM): k sexy, where shall we go?? =] =] =]
He made that username a while ago when we first went out, but don't worry, he don't do crack very much anymore. Just a whiff or two sometimes.
Kenzasaurus! (7:15AM): beach!
"So, Kenzie, whose the daddy?" Jake asked, staring at my stomach for a brief moment before I looked up at him and glared.
"Are you telling me I'm PREGNANT?" I hoarsely whispered, staring into his icy blue eyes that lured me in closer to his face.
"Uh yeah, aren't you pregnant?" he asked, cocking his head slightly to the right, his chestnut shaggy hair swished to the right, looking so cute like that.
'Wait, Kenz, snap out it! He just asked if you're preg&all you're doing is sitting here, and you...oh man, I really want to touch that hair.' I snapped out of thought as Jake waited, raising his eyebrows and proceeded to stare at my stomach.
"I'm not pregnant, who told you that?" I asked, staring at my stomach, wondering what's so interesting about my damn abs!
"Dude, Mack, everyone's talking about it." he replied with widened eyes of pure, pure shock.
I rolled my eyes and twirled my blonde locks out of habit, biting my lips.
But before I could blast off that I'm not pregnant, Betsey, Fredelia&Caleb came over, their Coutured high heels came over, making a clacking noise.
I SO want to get a handsaw and break their little heels off because do you know how annoying it is to hear them in the halls, the rooms, basically EVERYWHERE?
"Betty. Freddio. Caleb." I nodded, purposely mispronouncing their names except for Caleb- she's a cool chick.
"Mackenzie, you silly nilly! It's Fredelia." Fredelia giggled, marking it off as a joke and made Betsey and Caleb laugh at this so called joke.
"Anyways, we just want to know whose's the daddy!" Betsey squealed, then plopped her self onto a desk, leaning in, to adsorb every detail that rolls off my tongue.
I briefly stared at her rosy red glossy mouth and simply said "I'm not pregnant."
Fredelia started giggling, thinking I cracked another joke and slightly shrieked out between her giggles "Oh Kenzie, you're so hilarious! So, whose's the daddy?"
I rolled my eyes and walked up to Mrs. Greeniz's desk to avoid further conversation and get out to the beach! I don't want to keep Adam waiting. (;
"Hey Greeniz, can I go to the restroom?" I sweetly asked, reaching for the Hall Pass then waited for a second till she got her nose out of her teaching lessons handbook.
"Sure thing, Mackenzie! It must be the morning sickness, huh?" she smiled, handing me the glittery lilac pass and shooed me out the door.
"Great, the teachers knows too?" I muttered and kept walking down the hall, staring at the linoleum black and white checkered tiles till I heard someone snicker.
Oh no, its the big jackass of them all, Kyle.
"Hey babay." he teased, pinching my ass.
I slapped his hand away and kept walking, making no more eye contact.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll add more tomorrow!
Your opinions/suggestions/ideas/criticism is welcome, I really need to work on my writing style and describe stuff more. /=