Status: On hold, unless someone tells me they wanna read :)

I Only Want to Love You

Craigery

Image

"ASHLEY!"
"Leave me alone" I mumbled and stuffed my head in my pillow to drown out the sound of Max.
"Get up! come on Ash"
"Leave me alone you little fucker!"
"That's it" I smiled because I thought he gave up and left but I was wrong. I all of a sudden felt him sitting on top of me.
"Max get your fat ass off me!"
"I resent that!"
"Oh shut up and leave"
"Not until you wake up"
"I would love to but your fat ass is still sitting on me! Hurry and get off I need to pee!"
"Oh sorry" he said and left my room. I closed my eyes again faking the pee part so he'd leave me alone.
"Ashley don't go back to sleep and wake your ass up!"
"Ugh" I sighed and got out of bed.

I headed for the bathroom and jumped in the shower doing all the things you do when you take a shower and got out. "Fuck" I said when I realized I didn't bring any clothes with me. I wrapped myself in a towel and poked my head out of the door. Nobody was out so I hurried and walked back to my room. But to my luck I bumped into Craig.
"Good morning Ashley" he said looking me up and down.
"Craig my face is up here" He looked into my eyes and I felt a jolt of some sort. My heart started to beat fast and he just had the most gorgeous brown eyes. He smiled at me and I snapped out of my little fantasy world and managed to roll my eyes at him. I walked past him and into my room closing the door behind me. I let out a big puff of air, My god what the hell was that? I've never felt something like that since......Fuck him I don't wanna think about the past.

I went to my bag of stuff and searched for something to wear. I decided to put on my purple plaid shirt and black skinny jeans. Once I got changed, did my hair and make up I walked down stairs. Everyone was sitting down eating something Max had made.
"So Max you are now a chef? Last time I ate something you made I got sick" I scrunched my nose and he just looked at me.
"Oh Maxy boy don't get mad I was only kidding" I laughed and kissed his cheek. He smiled and handed me a plate. To my surprise it was actually good.

Everyone finished and me and Craig got stuck with dishes. I washed and he rinsed and dried. It was quiet for the longest time and I don't like it. I got some bubbles from the soap in the palm of my hand and blew it on Craig. I laughed and he just turned to me
"Oh, hell naw you didn't" I burst into a fit of laughter at the way he said it and had his hand oh his hip like a girl would.
"Oh Craig, your such a girl" He laughed and got some of the bubbles and blew it in my face. He laughed and took off running.
"CRAIG I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS!" I took off running after him and all I heard was his laughing once in a while some where in a room. "Craig we are not little kids playing hide and seek"
"What are you doing Ashley?" Robert asked as he walked out of the kitchen, beer in hand.
"Nothing, looking for Craig, apparently were still children and playing hide and seek" He laughed.
"Yep, sounds like something he would do"
"Hey Robbie, isn't it a little to early to drink already?" I raised an eyebrow.
"Nope, it's never too early in my book" He chuckled and left to the living room. I went down the hall and looked in everyone's room and found nothing. Craig's was the only one I didn't check. I opened the door and peeked inside. I heard a bit of shuffling under the bed and smirked.
"Craig you have got to be kidding me" I laughed and dropped to the floor looking under the bed. I pulled up the covers and saw nothing. "What the fuck?" I half whispered.
"Looking for me?" Craig said in my ear. I stopped breathing and turned fast, hitting Craig with my head, causing him to fall.
"Oh fuck, that hurt" he said rubbing his cheek.
"I'm sorry Craig, you fucking scared the shit out of me. How in the hell did you do that?" I said going over to him.
"I got mad skills" he laughed.
"Your such a dork Craigery"
"Craigery? That's a new one" I laughed and looked at him. Those chocolate brown eyes of his caught my gaze, and made me loose track of everything. I couldn't look away for some reason and I just loved looking into them.
"Ashely?" he said causing me to snap out of my trance.
"Oh, what?"
"You okay? it looked like you were lost or something."
"Oh sorry" he chuckled.
"Ready to go finish them dishes?" he asked getting up and extending out his hand.
"No" I smiled and took it. He lifted me up and led me out the door.

Once we were done with dishes I went into my room and Craig went into his. I just sat there listening to random songs.
"Ashley can I come in?" Craig said knocking at the door.
"Mhm, the doors open" I said and soon his head popped in.
"What's up Rabbit Mabbitt?" I laughed a bit,
"Rabbit Mabbitt? ha ha no...." he faked a laugh and walked over to my bed, sitting down.
"I like it, but whatever, what's up?"
"Nothing, boredness yo! I just came to bug you" he smiled.
"That's nice"
"Wanna go to the park or movies or something?" he asked looking at me.
"That'd be cool I guess. I haven't been to a park in a while...okay lets go!" I jumped up.
"Someones a little too excited" he laughed and got up as well.
"Maybe just a little" I smiled at him as we both left my room.

"Where the fuck are you two going?" Max said as me and Craig were about to walk out the door.
"Park, wanna come?" I offered.
"Nah...careful tho, Craig likes to fuck chicks on the slide" he half whispered looking to me then Craig. He ended up laughing while Craig just stood there mouth open. It was kind of funny.
"Really Craig, the slide?" I laughed as well.
"Fuck dude, It happened once, and that was because I was drunk off my ass." He threw his hands in the air and sighed and I just burst out laughing.
"Oh fuck, I thought he was just playing...But really? That sounds like fun" Craig looked at me and raised an eyebrow. Max on the other hand shut up fast and looked to me then Craig.
"Awww fuck no, I'm coming now" Max got off the couch and walked out the door." Craig just continued to look at me with a smirk, and wiggling his eyebrows. I laughed and walked towards Max.

At the park we seriously got some stares from mothers that were there playing with their kids. They all ended up leaving. Craig started sliding and running around like a kid, Max was on the swings and I just stood there looking at the two of them and their child like behaviors. It was funny. I ended up swinging next to Maxwell. We both had a competition of who could swing the highest. That seriously brought back memories. Craig walked over and plopped himself on a swing as well. He looked at me for a long time and it was just, I don't know. After a couple minutes I jumped off and Max followed me. I looked to Max then Craig and took off running. Craig started laughing and chased after me.
"Fuck Ash, you know I hate running"
"Your just a fat ass that can't run!"
"Oh fuck no I'm not fat!" Max started running after me.
"Ashley I got you!" Craig yelled as he collided with me and we both fell on the grass, him on top of me. Once more I couldn't help but stare in his beautiful eyes. His head started moving closer to mine and my heart started racing so fast I thought it would burst out of my chest.
"There will be no fucking at the park in front of me" Max said and walked towards the house laughing. Craig got off me and cleared his throat.
"Sorry" he said as he stood and left me there on the floor. Damn Max kills everything. Craig stopped half ways and turned back to look at me.
"You coming or staying there?" he smiled and I got up and ran to where he was. At least it wasn't awkward after wards. We stayed quiet the whole way home, but I didn't mind.

Once we all got home, I headed to my room and slipped into my PJ's. I walked down stairs and they guys were all there watching a movie. Max had the couch all to himself, Monte, Craig and Robert were laying on the floor. Robert looked at me and patted the spot next to him. I smiled and walked over to him, laying down and resting my head on his chest.
"What are we watching?"
"I don't know, I think it's house of 1000 corpses"
"Nice, let me guess Max picked?"
"Yeah" he chuckled. I looked at Craig and he was staring at me and Robert. He saw that I caught him looking and he immediately went back to looking at the movie. Huh, he's being weird. I pushed all thoughts out of my head and just watched the movie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's all slow and boring....It gets waay better after all this stuff =] I promise lol Please comment :D This is what Ashley wore if you want to see :D