Status: On hold, unless someone tells me they wanna read :)

I Only Want to Love You

The past is back

Image

I woke up in my bed with the sun shining in my eyes. Someone had to have carried me in here, because I remember laying on Robert when we were watching the movie. I yawned and got out of bed. I went to my closet and picked out something to wear. I went took a shower in the warm water and I felt sooo relaxed. When I was done I got out and dried myself off. I put on my clothes that I had picked and blow dried my hair. I straightened it and put a tad bit of makeup on. I walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen. I REALLY must have waken up early. The clock read 8:10 and I wasn't awake until about 10. I didn't care though, for some reason I felt full of energy and I welcomed this new feeling. I made some coffee and thought I'd be nice to the guys and make them some breakfast. I put together some pancakes, scrambled eggs and bacon. I knew Bryan was vegan so I made him the same thing except with vegan stuff. I had all the plates set with the food in the middle so they could just grab it. I was at the counter grabbing a cup of coffee when Bryan walked in the kitchen.
"Hey Ash, you cooked?" I laughed a bit at him and nodded.
"Yeah, I woke up way to early and decided to be nice, I made you the same thing, except with your vegan stuff" He smiled and said a thank you.
"Nobody even bothers, I usually have to make my own stuff"
"Well I made it so go eat" I kissed his cheek before he went off to eat. Max came in as well as Robert.
"Morning Maxy boy and Robbie" I said kissing their cheeks.
"I made breakfast so go sit and eat" They looked at each other then me.
"Are you okay Ashley?" I laughed and smacked them on the arm.
"Yup, she's fine" Max said and he and Robert chuckled and sat. Craig was the last to come.
"Morning Craig!" I said as I kissed his cheek. "Go eat" I pointed to the empty chair beside Bryan. I sat at the table and began eating with everyone else. "Craig are you gonna eat? Max is gonna eat it all if you don't come" I laughed when Max glared at me.
"Hey, you calling me fat?" "Take it however you want it Maxy boy" Craig finally came and sat at the table and began eating.

When everyone finally finished I started picking up the plates and stuff we used. They guys took off to the studio to record some more of their stuff.
"Shouldn't you have gone with them?" I asked Craig who was just sitting at the table.
"Nah, I let them go their stuff first, I go in later to do vocals" I nodded as I put away the last of the dishes. I walked into the living room and collapsed on the couch. My phone started vibrating then, I fished it out of the couch where it had fallen and saw Incoming call...Zacky on the screen. So many memories flooded back into my head when I saw his name. He's the guitarist for Avenged Sevenfold. I was on tour with them before I came here. The reason why I came here was to take my mind of things because I knew that if I stayed at home by myself, I'd eventually go insane. I had caught Zacky on the bus fucking some blonde after a show. Seeing the man I had loved with someone else broke me. My heart shattered into a million tiny pieces and I couldn't take it so I left the tour without saying goodbye to any of them. Zacky didn't know I saw him, I ran from that bus without ever turning back. I didn't want to hear his apologies or excuses, or have to stare at him. I was so disgusted and mad with him. I went to my home and needed to be somewhere with people I cared for, and that cared for me and Max was just perfect. Little did I know I'd meet Craig and that he would be one of the reasons my heart has slowly put itself together.

I ignored the call and threw it across the room at the wall. All the images and past emotions came flooding back to me and I couldn't take it all over again. A part of me still loved and longed for Zacky. Another part, the part I've been listening to, hated and detested him with everything I had. That part of me gave me the strength I needed to forget him and move on in the little time I've had. Tears started falling and I hated crying. It only showed how weak I was and I didn't want to be weak. I wanted to stay strong, I didn't want to shed tears for Zacky. He wasn't worth it. I curled into a little ball on the couch and just let everything out. I felt the someone sit on the couch and turned to see Craig.
"Why are you crying Ashley?" I quickly sat up and wiped tears away. I couldn't tell Craig any of the things with Zacky. I didn't want anyone knowing.
"Because I'm a emotional girl and I felt like crying"
"Don't lie to me please" Stupid tears, they kept falling down and my own voice betrayed me. It would crack and my lip would quiver every time I tried to say something. Craig reached out and pulled me on his lap, he wiped away tears with his thumbs and just held me.
"Please tell me" He looked down at me and brushed some hair out of my face.
"I'm fine really Craig. I don't know why I cried. It just came out of nowhere" I knew he didn't believe me but he didn't push the subject. He just continued to hold me and I felt 100x better in those few moments. His heart beat, his scent, the way he was rubbing circles on my back comforted me. When I calmed down I got out of his embrace and stood in front of him.
"Better?" he asked with a smile.
"WAY better" I replied with a bigger smile. "You know what would help me feel alot better though?" I said to him.
"What?"
"We should go to a mall and go shopping! I haven't been to one in a long ass time and I need to update my wardrobe and plus it's boring" he chuckled at my sudden hyperness. I instantly felt hyper and happy when hearing his laugh. He nodded and I got up from his lap.
"Let me just fix my makeup and get my bag and I'll we can go" I ran to my room, grabbed my tote bag and quickly fixed my makeup. My eyes were red and puffy from crying but I did the best I could. I ran back downstairs and Craig was standing with the door open and his car keys in hand.
"Ready?" he asked.
"YUP!" I said as we both got in his car.

Once we got to the Las Vegas Outlet Center aka the mall I got uber excited. I hardly ever got to go to malls since I was always touring with....Yea I really don't want to think about him. Craig parked and I jumped out as fast as I could.
"Someone's a little too excited" Craig said chuckling as he locked his car.
"Shut up! I haven't been to a mall in a while. Now I must warn you, I'm a monster when it comes to shopping so beware. Oh and expect to have new clothes by the end of the day"
"Okaaaay" he said. I smiled widely, oh Craig, he has no clue who he's shopping with.

First thing I did was pull him into Hot Topic. I grabbed every shirt that I liked and picked out some I thought Craig would look good in. I made him model stuff for me and that was fun. He would shake his butt in my face whenever I made him try on pants and I would do the same when it was me modeling for him. People kept giving us weird stared but we didn't care. Once I got everything I wanted I dumped it all on the counter. The cashier's jaw just dropped.
"You should have just bought the store" Craig teased. I smacked him. "Ow! What was that for?" He rubbed his arm and I laughed.
"Your total is $475.50" Craig's eyes went wide and I laughed and handed the cashier my bank card. We finally left the store with like a million bags and I dragged him to the next store, then another and another........

4 hours later we sat at a bench inside.
"Holy shit, could you buy anymore stuff?" Craig said tired.
"I told you beware"
"I didn't think you were that crazy, how much money did you spend?"
"Not enough. I had some saved up in my bank account for a shopping spree. Today felt like the perfect day to do so"
"Well are we done? I'm hungry and my legs feel like their gonna fall off"
"Ever heard of the shopping phrase shop 'til you drop?" I laughed at him.
"Yeah, but I think your the first person to fulfill that phrase completely and I dropped an hour ago" I laughed at him and stood up.
"Now where are you going?" he sighed and let out a groan.
"To put the stuff in your car so we can go eat. My treat since I dragged you through all this"
"Yay! FOOD! I'm starving. And nah, it was fun though. But I will never do this again"
"Awwwe, but I love shopping with you!"
"But I'll die if I do this again!"
"Oh, quit overreacting" I laughed as we reached his car. He opened the trunk and threw stuff in. "Uh Craig, it ain't all gonna fit"
"Fuck woman!" We laughed as we looked over his car. It was full of our bags, the trunk and back seat was completely full. We drove off to some Italian restaurant Craig recommended. Italian was my favorite! YUM! We walked in and was greeted by a man who led us to a booth. We got our drinks which was a Coke for Craig and Tea for me. When the waitress came to take our orders she was just ogling Craig. She would look to me with a dirty face and just kept flirting with Craig. This bitch was pissing me off.
"Excuse me, if you would please stop ignoring me and flirting with my boyfriend we would like to eat" she turned and glared at me. "Just bring us both what he asked for" I handed her the menu's and waved her away.
"Boyfriend?" Craig said with a smirk and raised eyebrow.
"Shut it Craig, I just didn't like the way the bitch was ignoring me and looking at you like a piece of fucking candy" I was slightly pissed.
"Do I sense jealousy?" I glared at him and all he did was laugh. The truth was that I was jealous.
"Whatever Craig, if you want you can go with her"
"But I don't like her. I like you" Did I just hear that correctly or are my ears deceiving me?
"You what?" I asked wanting to hear it again.
"I said I like you" a warm, fuzzy feeling came over me but that was soon shattered when the waitress returned with our food. She tried asking Craig a question but he didn't look at her, he kept his eyes on me and I was beginning to blush. She eventually left, mad she couldn't get his attention.
"I like you too Craig" I said as he leaned in a placed a simple sweet kiss on my lips.

"Ahh, I'm full" Craig said patting his tummy and burped.
"Ewww, gross Craig!" I laughed.
"Sorry, ex squeeze me" I giggled.
"No tip for that bitch" I said and Craig laughed at me. We were headed to the front door when I heard an all to familiar laugh. I froze when I met eye to eye with none other than.......Zachary James Baker himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've now done one for each of my stories so I'm happy with that :D So I heard were not allowed to put links into stories but we can put them here, in the Author's notes so that what I'ma do. So if you like seeing the stuff the character wears or whatever the links should be here. COMMENT! Let me know you like this so I can write more. I'm gonna start listing commenter's in the next update because I♥my commenter's lol. Outfit Ashley wore in the morning. Craig's car.