Status: Not updating until July

More Than Just Friends

Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato have been bffs since they first met on Barney, they shared friendly hugs and kisses, talked and laughed all night at endless sleepovers, and were always there for eachother.

But as they got older Selena and Demi started having more feelings about eachother....those of the romantic kind. Now they are not so sure how to tell eachother what they really feel.

Selena is being so obviously outgoing about her feelings towards demi, and she is getting frustrated that Demi hasn't even noticed yet. Meanwhile Demi is just trying to figure things out in her life, and she is way to afraid to tell Selena the truth about what she feels.

But things things start to work out more between them by the time Selena's 17th birthday comes along.
  1. I. Duet
    Selena and Demi have a super fun night recording their new duet, One and the Same, until things get a little awkward!
  2. II. Sweet Dreams
    Selena has a dream about Demi...what's going on?
  3. III. Party Planning
    When Selena's mom is away, the teenagers will play.
  4. IV. Bring in the Booze
    Umm just a chapter filled with the arival of all the guests and the booze they bring.
  5. V. Vodka
    Demi gets her hands on some Vodka and gets a hook up.
  6. VI. The Basement
    Selena realizes her feelings for Demi, and makes a startlling decision.
  7. VII. Something Unexpected
    Demi and Selena share their first kiss, meanwhile the party takes an unexpeced turn.
  8. VIII. Nick
    sniffel... Thats all you need
  9. IX. Superfluous
    After the funeral Demi decides to cheer Selena up the best way she can.......R RATED!!!!
  10. X. Us
    just a little filler leading into the next chapter
  11. XI. Found Out
    UH OH
  12. Fight
    It doesn't end well
  13. Shot Down
    Selena hears something unexpected on the phone