Status: Not updating until July

More Than Just Friends

Shot Down

Selena

It’s been a week since Demi and I had our fight and we haven’t talked since then. I was just so upset with her. How could she be so insensitive to Cole? I mean, I was damn sure that if, and once, we decided to publicly come out as a couple we would be going through the same thing. Cole was my really good friend and I didn’t appreciate Demi talking to him that way, but now that I thought about it I realized that she was actually telling him the truth, as much as he or I may have hated it. I missed Demi. I missed holding her. I missed kissing her. I missed touching her.

I lay down on my bed listening to a Linkin Park song and staring into nothing when I realized I WANTED to touch Demi, right now. I wanted to tell her it was stupid for us to fight, just like she said. It was time for me to apologize, but the first person that deserved an apology was Cole. I picked up my phone from my pillow and quickly dialed his number.

“Cole?” I asked gently.

“Yeah, who else would it be?” He sighed.

“I just want to apologize for what Demi said to you last week. She should have been more understanding considering her own situation.”

“I don’t understand what you’re getting at.” Cole said blankly. He really lacked emotion these days. I thought gay guys were supposed to be zealous, u know…very out there, yet he was being the exact opposite.

“Cole.” I started to say. Now was the time. Maybe if I told him he had company on the rainbow train he wouldn’t be in such a funk…but I should probably ask Demi first…no, I think she somewhat owed an explanation to him. “Cole.” I repeated, “I’m pretty sure Demi is a…is a lesbian.”

“WHAT?” Cole asked obviously confused. “How do u know?” As of now there was no turning back. I had to tell Cole the truth.

“Because I...” I took a deep breath, preparing myself, “Because I’m one too, and I’m her girlfriend!” I exhaled. There, I had done it. No more holding back.

“Woah.” Was all I heard come out of Cole “I never saw that coming.” He let out a little chuckle. Finally, a hint of happiness escaped from his lips. “Who else knows?” he asked.

“No one else knows.” I quivered. “Can I trust you not to tell anyone?”

“You don’t even have to ask.” I could feel the glee in Cole’s voice through the static of the phone. “Your secret’s safe with…” Cole paused. “What are you doing here?” He asked sounding incredibly irritated.

“You wanna die today faggot?” I heard a harsh male voice murmur.

“Huh? What? Dude what are you holding?” Cole pondered.

“You were my best friend. I liked you…no I loved you, so when you told me you felt the same way about me I couldn’t have been any happier. So of course I agreed to go out with you, but in secret I said. IN SECRET! And now that you’ve come out people are starting to think that I’m like you… a queer. Something I definitely am not. Those were just stupid, childish feelings I was having towards you, before. You’re fucking ruining my life with your gay ass comments on my facebook and myspace….and I can’t let you do that anymore.” Whoever it was, had started to scream. His voice sounded so familiar. Why couldn’t I fucking figure it out who it was.

“Cole what’s happening over there? Who are you talking to?” I asked him. He didn’t answer me.

“Jason.” Cole started sob, “Why are you saying this. It’s so sudden?”

“Jason?” I asked Cole, “As in, Jason Dolley?”

“Fatherfucker you’re just so goddamn annoying!” Jason boomed. Suddenly I heard a click and a loud bang. “Shit. Shit. What did I do?” Jason choked.

I hope what just happened wasn’t what I thought it was. I prayed to God that it wasn’t. I held my breath for a complete minute before I uttered, “Cole.” There was no answer. “Cole, you there?” Again there was no answer.

What the fuck just happened?
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think?

COMMENT COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUCH LOVE