‹ Prequel: Blood, Sex and Booze

A Mass Hysteria In The Modern World

She's Old Enough To Bleed Now.

The next day. Billie's POV.

Waking up was a bitch. The sunlight was hitting me right in the eyes and it was pissing me off. I sat up slowly and realized I had no shirt on but I had my pajama pants on still. I streched and stood up, but fell over from my legs giving out.

"Aw, shit!" I yelled as I practically face planted into the floor.

"Are you okay?" I heard Alyssa ask. I smiled and I grabbed the side of the bed to prop me up.

"Of course," I said and felt something drip into my hand.

"My nose is bleeding!" I whined and ran into the bathroom. I heard Alyssa come in after me; I heard the sound of her crutches going down the hallway.

"Here, take this," she said and handed me a whole wad of tissues.

"Dad? Are you okay?" Abby asked.

"I'm fine, honey. I just got up and I hit my face."

Abby and Alyssa both began to laugh and I reached back and hit Alyssa in the stomach, not able to reach her arm.

"Billie!" "Dad!" They both cried.

"What'd I do?" I asked, holding the wad up to my nose and standing up then turning around to face my wife. She held her stomach.

"That's your son in there, Billie!" She said and walked away.

"Lyssa, I'm sorry! I forgot!" I said, rushing past Abby. She followed us at first but then decided to go back to bed.

"You forgot about your son?!"

"No, no, no. I forgot that you were pregnant! Just give me some time to get me get used to it, please."

She sat on the couch and sighed, looking at the small bump.

"You're okay," she cooed at it already. "Do you have any names?" She looked at me and gestured me to sit down next to her.

"Well, I was going to tell you at the hospital... but I was thinking we could name him after my dad?"

She smiled. "That's cute."

"You're up for that?" I asked, tears welting up.

"Of course I'm up for Andrew Marcicano Armstrong number two," she said and kissed me. I began to cry even more, starting to think about my dad.

"Oh, Billie," she sighed and gathered me in a hug. "I'm sorry. Do you want to change the name? It'll just be a reminder..."

"I don't know. I'm having second thoughts now that I think about it."

"Do what you want, Billie."

"But it's your child..."

"Beej, it's our child," she told me with a smile. I smiled back.

"You know what I mean," I told her.

Tre's POV.

"Dad? Mom?" Alice's voice woke me up. Marty and I looked at eachother then separated and split to the two opposite sides of the bed.

"Dad! Mom!" Alice yelled again. She came into the room and she stopped.

"Dad!" She shook me. Marty kicked me and I kicked her back.

"What?" I groaned.

"Klaus is tearing everything up in his room and he won't stop."

I sighed and I slowly got out of bed and stood up.

"DAD!" She screamed and ran out of the room. "Put some clothes on!"

"Good one, Tre. You've scarred our oldest child and now she probably won't even look at you anymore."

I growled and grabbed a pair of boxers, shorts, and a T-Shirt then went to Klaus' room.

"Hey, hey, hey! What's all this for?" I asked my son when I walked in. His room was a mess and he was tearing pages out of his coloring books. He was 9 and he shouldn't be acting like this.

"I'm angry, daddy."

"Why?" I knelt down to his height.

"I don't know why!"

"Come downstairs with me. We'll have a father/son day together. Alright?" I grabbed his hand and we walked out of his room.

"What are we going to do?"

"Well, that's up to you."

"Can we go to the park and play ball?!"

"Anything you want."

"I'll be right back!" He said ripping out of my hand and running back upstairs.

Randi's POV.

"Mike, what was wrong yesterday?" I asked, sitting next to him. He looked up at me then looked back down.

"It's not about me."

"Was it about Jason?" He nodded his head.

"Why are you so upset about it then?"

"I don't know, it's just really bothering me."

Billie's POV.

"How about we name him..." I started to say with my hand over her stomach.

"Let's name him Keith."

"Keith Armstrong?"

"Yes," she smiled. "I think it's cute."

"It's great, what's his middle name going to be?"

"Alan?"

"That's my brother..."

"Oh yeah."

"We could use Michael."

"Keith Michael Armstrong," she said. "I think it sounds good."

"Awesome, we've got a name!" I said and hugged her.

Marty's POV.

I stayed home with Alice while Tre and Klaus went to the park to do their guy stuff, which my daughter and I didn't understand.

"Mom?" She called out walking into the kitchen.

"Yes, dear?"

"Can we make some cookies? I have nothing else to do."

"Don't you have homework?"

"Mom, school's been out for a while now," Alice laughed.

"Oh, right." I sighed and grabbed the two different kinds of cookie dough from the freezer. "Chocolate Chip or Peatnut Butter?"

"Hmmm... chocolate chip!"

"Alright, come here and help me with this."

Randi's POV.

"You know we go back on tour tomorrow, right?" Mike asked me. Him and I sat in our living room with the fireplace going on. The sun was just going down and it was peaceful in the house.

"I forgot..." I whispered.

"Hey, come on, you're going to be fine. We just have to be gone for two months this time."

"Two months?!"

"You can stay with Marty or Alyssa here and there, right?"

"Well yeah, but-"

"No buts," Mike said and smiled at me. "You're going to be fine." I smiled at Mike and I cuddled into his chest.

"And you know what I want to do when the tour is over?" He asked and brought my head up. I shook my head.

"I want to move into a two bedroom house."

"Why? We only need one."

"I want kids, Miranda."

"What?!" I asked completely shocked.

"I thought it was time that we had kids, but of course I wanted to see how you felt about that."

"Uh... I mean, I love kids- the non whiney ones- but I don't know if I'm ready for my own..."

"They're all going to be whiney, Randi."

"Shut up! You know what I meant," I smiled and put my head on his chest. "We'll see once you get back. I need time to think about it."

"The tour isn't going to be over for another two years almost."

"That's perfect Michael, you have no idea," I said and kissed him.

Tre's POV.

"Okay, all you need to do is keep your eye on the ball and make sure you catch it in that glove, alright?" I shouted to Klaus who was at least twenty feet away from me. My son and I were at the park alone and it was a great day to be out. Although it was starting to get dark.

"Okay, daddy!"

"Are you ready?" I asked. He nodded his head. I threw the ball underhand to make it easier on him. Klaus caught it and jumped in the air. It was the first time he'd caught the ball in an hour.

"I caught it, Daddy! I caught it!" He shouted and ran over to me and attacked. The both of us fell to the ground and he was on top of me, laughing. I grabbed him and pulled him off and I laughed too.

"Let's get home," I said and grabbed his hand. The both of us got in the car and I drove home to my wife and daughter who were making cookies in the kitchen.

"I smell chocolate chip cookies!" I yelled as I closed the front door. Klaus ran to the kitchen and I heard Alice yelling at him to get away from the cookie dough.

"Hey, Love!" Marty called out. I put the ball and the glove back in the closet and walked in the kitchen, giving her a kiss and Alice a kiss on the top of her head and sat at the table after grabbing a glass of water.

"Do you want any, Tre?" She asked me.

"They're really good, Daddy!" Alice said, her face shoved with cookie dough.

"You know that stuff could make you sick, Alice," I said.

She looked up at Marty and they both shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, I'd love some," I sighed and smiled.

"So what'd you guys do at the park, Daddy?" Marty asked with a smile and looked up at me.

"Daddy showed me how to catch a baseball, Mommy!" Klaus said, tugging at the bottom of her shirt.

"Oh, really? Did you catch it?"

"I did! And I was so happy! Even Daddy was happy for me!" Klaus said.

"That's awesome, honey! I'm proud of you," Marty said and gave him a kiss on the top of his head.

"Hey, Alice! Want to watch some Spongebob?!" Klaus yelled from the living room. I heard him sit on the couch and turn the TV on. Alice, who was fourteen, ran out to join her brother and I heard her sit on the couch too.

I looked up and saw Marty looking at me while she leaned on the edge of the counter. She was smiling at me.

"You did a good job tonight, teaching Klaus that stuff and making him happy," she said softly, still wearing a smile on her face. I shrugged and smiled back at her.

"You're a great dad, Tre."

"I try my best," I said. She walked over to me and sat on my lap and hugged me.

"Your best is pretty much perfect," she whispered and kissed me quickly then returned to the oven to check on the cookies.

Billie's POV. The next morning.

"Bye, dad," Abby hugged me before the band and I left to go play in Nevada tonight.

"I'll call you and mom later," I said and stood up. Alyssa came and gave me a hug and I held on tight.

"Careful, Billie. I still have a small bump, don't hurt it," she said and kissed the back of my neck, still hugging me. I let go of her and I kissed her twice and she started laughing.

"Oh, ew," Abby said as she shielded her eyes.

"Whatever Abby, like you havn't kissed anybody before," I said and kissed Alyssa again. Abby rolled her eyes and Alyssa pushed me away, laughing.

"I think that's enough, Beej."

"Okay, okay," I said with a sigh. Abby walked over to where Marty, Randi, Alice, and Klaus were and sat with them.

"Are you going to be okay?" I asked. Alyssa looked at me and smiled.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?"

"Because of our son," I smiled. She smiled and looked at her feet.

"He's just a small bubble, honey."

"Well," I said almost embarrassed and rubbed the back of my neck. "I was just-"

"You were just making sure," she said and kissed me. "Now go, you're going to make you and the rest of the band miss the flight. I love you." Alyssa pushed me.

"I love you too, I'll call later," I said and walked past the security guards and joined the rest of the guys.

"Well that only took forever, Armstrong," Freese said, rolling his eyes.

"Sorry!"

"Yeah, Billie, why'd you take so long?" The other Jason asked. I looked at him for a second and we both broke eye contact with eachother, feeling a bit awkward.

"Just... because," I said and we walked onto the plane.

Randi's POV.

"What now?" I asked. The three of us and and the kids sat in the airport after the guys left with nothing to do.

"You guys should come to my place," Alyssa suggested. Marty and I shrugged.

"Alright," I said. "Sounds cool." We got up and walked to our cars.

Mike's POV.

"Stop throwing peanuts at me, Tre!" I yelled and threw my arm behing me, trying to hit Tre.

"I told you! I'm not the one throwing them!"

"Who's next to him?!" I shouted.

"Me!" Jeff and Freese both said at the same time. "It was him!" They shouted. I turned around and they were both pointing at eachother. I grabbed their hair and twisted it and they were yelling, trying to get my hand off.

"Mr. Dirnt," an assisstant said, coming up to us. "I understand that you're in a rock band, but that doesn't give you the right to get out of your seat while in the air. Please let go of their heads and it in your seat."

"I never said I had the right to do anything I wanted, miss. Stop being so judgemental," I spat and obeyed her order. She turned and rolled her eyes at me then went back to the back of the plane.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We finally landed and I swear Tre had too much coffee on the way here because he bounced out of his seat right before the plane stopped moving and his whole body went forward and flipped over my seat.

"Hey Mike!" He said with his face next to my head.

"What the hell?!" I yelled and jumped up. I pushed Tre back over and into his seat. The guys laughed as Jeff tried to get Tre settled down and off the plane.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love 'Drama Queen'. ^_^

Best friend made me update... xD Oh well.

xoxo- Adie.