‹ Prequel: Blood, Sex and Booze

A Mass Hysteria In The Modern World

The Youth Is Starting To Change, Are You Starting To Change?

[Billie's POV]

"Babe, you okay?" I asked Alyssa after dinner. She was acting unusual.

"I'm perfect," she smiled, grabbing my shirt then pulling me close to her. I smiled then went to kiss her. She stopped me.

"Ah, ah, ah," she smiled. "Not so fast."

"What now?" I asked.

"Calm down, I'm only kidding," she laughed then kissed me. I put my hands on her waist and she led me towards the couch.

"Shouldn't we go upstairs?" I breathed.

"I'll race you," she said and ran up across the living room, dodging the couches, tables, and toys that were on the ground and then ran up the steps. I ran after her and when I got into the bedroom, I saw that she was already laying on the bed. I closed the door and couldn't control myself anymore. She got up, got a hold of me, then dragged me over.

"I love you," she said and pulled me on top of her. I kissed down her neck and she quickly removed my pants. We went to kiss each other at the same time and accidentally bumped heads and started laughing.

"It's been awhile, huh?" I asked.

"Too long," she said and took my shirt off.

I put her on top of me and removed her shirt. I messed with her jean shorts as she kissed my chest. I could barely focus. Somehow, her shorts came off and everything else was removed from the both of us five minutes later.

I woke up the next morning with a blanket over me. I noticed that Alyssa was in the shower. I got up, got dressed, and went downstairs. I heard a knock on the door after I got my coffee and sat down.

"Who is it?!" I called out.

"It's Tre!"

"Come in!" I yelled. The door opened after that and Tre shut it behind him.

"Hey, Billie," Tre said, jumping onto the other couch. "How are you?"

"I'm tired as hell," I yawned. I didn't realize that I was tipping the coffee cup and coffee ended up spilling all over my shirt. "Dammit!"

Tre laughed at me. "I'll go get you another shirt," he said and went upstairs. I took my shirt off and threw it down the basement steps where the washer and dryer were.

[Tre's POV]

I went upstairs as I laughed at Billie. I opened the bedroom door and Alyssa was standing in the doorway with just a towel on.

"Tre!" She yelled and hid behind the door. I immediately covered my eyes and turned away.

"I'm so sorry!" I yelled back.

"What are you doing?!"

"Getting Billie another shirt!" I said. The door opened and out came a shirt from behind the door. "Thanks!" I ran back downstairs.

"What happened?" Billie asked and turned around to make some more coffee.

"I saw your wife naked..."

Billie slammed his cup down. "What?" He sounded pissed.

"She had a towel and it was on accident!" I said. Billie looked like he had calmed down. "I didn't see anything, I promise."

"Good, or I'd have to kill you," he said.

Alyssa came down in clothes this time. We locked eyes and quickly looked away from the awkwardness that was between us.

"By the way, Billie. What happened to your back? It looks like a bunch of scratches," I said, trying not to smile.

I looked over at Alyssa; her face went red and she ran out into the living room. Billie grabbed the shirt from my hand and quickly put it on.

"That was a dick move," he said, pouring his coffee into a cup.

"Oh well," I said, leaving him and going into the living room. "I'm going home. I'm hungry."

"Bye!" Billie said, coming into the living room, too.

[Two weeks later - Alyssa's POV]

I invited everyone over for the announcement of if I was pregnant or not. Abby was over at Alice's; they were watching Keith and hanging out with Klaus. Marty, Tre, Randi, Mike, and Billie were all sitting in the living room, eager to hear the news. Especially Billie. He'd been asking me all day to just go ahead and take the test.

"Alright, I'll be back," I said, picking up the three pregnancy tests. Billie grabbed my hand, kissed it, then let me go.

I got to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I felt nervous, scared, and excited. Taking the test out of the box, I did what I needed to do and sat it on the sink. I waited a few minutes, saw the results, then tried a second test; the results were matching the first test. Same with the third. I grabbed all three, disinfected them, and then went into the living room. I sat them on the table with a paper towel underneath. Everyone leaned over to see what they said and then they all looked up at me. Martena jumped off the couch and gave me a giant hug.

"I'm so excited!" She cried. I laughed and hugged her back. Billie came up, pushed her away, and then gave me a hug.

"How do you feel?" He asked, giving me a kiss.

"I feel awesome," I smiled. Billie gave me another kiss.

"Three kids," Randi sighed. "That's a lot.

"I think I can do it," I said, looking at Billie.

"We'll be just fine," he added on.

"It's so cute!" Randi squealed. "I'm so happy for you guys."

"We've been trying forever," I laughed. Billie's face went a little red and I kissed him on the face. "Okay, we haven't. I was just trying to embarrass him."

"Let's order pizza and celebrate!" Tre yelled. We all agreed to his plan.

Half an hour later, the pizza was here and we all tackled each other, fighting over who got the first slice.

"It's mine!" Martena yelled, jumping onto Mike's back, reaching over his shoulders, and trying to open the pizza boxes.

"No! It's mine!" Randi and Mike yelled at the same time.

I was trying to climb over everyone and I was pushing them out of the way. Martena accidentally knocked me down and I fell on my back. The fall knocked the wind out of me and I couldn't breathe. Billie was laughing at everyone until he saw me struggling. I saw that his face changed almost instantly and he came over to help me up.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

Martena turned quickly. She left the group and came over to where I was.

"I'm so sorry," she said.

"Here, help me lift her up," Billie said. He grabbed my legs and Martena got me from the arms. They stood me up then slowly walked me over to the living room an had me lay down.

"Does anything hurt on you?" Martena asked me. I shook my head.

"No, I'm fine. Thanks though."

"Billie's freaking out," Martena laughed. "I guess he doesn't know that it's not possible to lose a baby when it's only two weeks old."

I laughed too,"I guess not."

Billie came back in with an ice pack and a pillow. I tried my hardest not to smile. He was trying to make me feel better and I didn't want to shoot him down.

"Billie, I'm fine."

"But! You're preg-"

"Billie!" I interrupted, "it's not possible to lose a baby when it's only two weeks old." He relaxed and sat on the carpet.

"Oh..."

"Thank you though," I said and patted his head.

Tre came out with at least four slices of pizza on his plate and sat on the other couch.

"Are you guys going to have some?" He asked.

Tre's voice was muffled from all the pizza that was shoved in his face. He sat his plate down and took a swig of his Pepsi that he had in his other hand.

"God, you're such a fatty," Martena told Tre. He looked at her and then glared. She just smiled. "You know I'm kidding."

"It didn't sound like it..."

"Shut up. I was," she said and turned her focus on me. "So what are you going to name it?"

I shrugged and looked at Billie.

"Any ideas?" I asked him. He shook his head. I turned and looked at her. "No clue. I still have eight and a half more months to figure that out, let alone what the gender is."

"I hope it's a boy," Martena said.

"No! I want a girl!" I shouted.

"Exactly," she laughed and got up. "I'm getting food."

[Martena's POV]

I opened the cheese pizza box and saw that there was only half a slice left. Everyone else had went out into the living room once I entered the kitchen.

"Are you serious?!" I shouted. "I wanted a slice of cheese!"

I stormed into the living room. Everybody, besides Billie and Alyssa, froze and stared at me. I scanned them all and saw that Mike had all cheese.

"You!" I pointed at him. Mike threw his pizza on Randi's plate and started running. "Get back here!" He ran past me and I chased after him. I heard everyone put their plates down and run after us. I tackled Mike down to the ground.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He shouted repeatedly.

"You better be!"

"Take my cheese! I'll take the other kind!"

I stopped messing with him and got up.

"Now that's more like it," I said as I stood up and brushed myself off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Because Martena won't stop saying, "now? now? now?"

Lmao.

xoxo- Adie.