‹ Prequel: Blood, Sex and Booze

A Mass Hysteria In The Modern World

Bitches Ain't Shit But Hoes N' Tricks.

Abby's POV.

"Ow! Fu- stop it!" I yelled as the nurses messed with my foot, trying to get it in the right position for the X-Rays. Christian had to wait outside, so I had nothing to hold onto. He was a good friend.

"Ma'am, we need to do this so we can get the proper proportions of your ankle."

"Just hurry up!" I snapped and bit on my hand, trying to ignore the pain. Finally they let go and told me to stay still. No shit.

"Okay, Ms. Armstrong, you're done."

They helped me back into my wheelchair and I met up with Christian again and we went back down the hallway and to my room.

Tre's POV.

I was watching TV while Marty raided the kitchen, trying to find anything that she might like. I was just about to fall asleep on the couch before I saw a picture of Abby on the TV screen. I sat up, in surprise, and I turned the volume up louder.

"Abigail Armstrong, daughter of lead singer in rock n' roll band, Green Day, has been missing for two days and former girlfriend of the lead singer's son has been missing for over a year. The press feels that there is an odd connection there. A coincidence? We don't know."

"Oh my God," I whispered to myself. "Adrienne was pregnant."

"Martena!" I yelled after turned the TV off.

"What?!"

"Come out here, now!"

She came running out to me. "What do you want?"

"Remember the time Billie cheated on Alyssa when we were on tour with his ex-girlfriend, Adrienne?"

"Yes..." She said, clenching the bagel in her left hand.

"Don't kill the bagel," I said, putting my hand up. She let go of it and held it normally.

"I just saw that her son is missing too... and has been for a year," I said in almost a whisper. "Do you think Adrienne could have gotten pregnant from him?"

"Well, yeah...? But that doesn't mean that it was necessarily Billie's, it could of been Tom's. Remember when she was with him for some time?"

"Yes, I remember. But I just have a very weird feeling about this," I said, leaning back on the couch.

Adrienne's POV.

I drove through the streets of Oakland smoking my third cigarette today and not giving a rat's ass about it. I tried to remember where this bastard lived. Looking through the window, I saw kids about Christian's age playing basketball with their friends and I felt disgusted almost immediately. Probably about five minutes later, I saw the oh-so familiar house that I used to spend so much time in. It was he and I's old house, but he had to have moved by now. I pulled out my 'AP' magazine that recently posed a picture of his house, that's a dumbass move. I studied it hard then I looked back up and there it was... four houses down from our old one. I quickly got out of the car, along with the sound of beer bottles colliding together and I practically fell on the street.

"Damn you, beat up piece of shit car," I mumbled to myself then closed the door before kicking the tire.

I, dressed in my best: a long skirt that was falling apart, a tank top, and sandals, walked up to the house and knocked on the door twice before somebody finally answered. It was his best friend.

"What the hell are you doing here, Adrienne?" Tre asked with a look of anger.

"I'm here to speak with the almighty Billie Joe Armstrong," I said, brushing past him. Tre growled and slammed the door.

"You don't have any right being here," he snapped at me. I spun on my heel and pulled out a picture of my son.

"This is why I'm here, to get my son back." Tre hit his head and groaned.

"We don't have your son," he said. "Nobody has your son."

"Billie's the father, so I'm pretty sure he should at least have an idea where he is," she said and walked into the living room where Billie and Alyssa sat, trying to figure out what they should do next.

"There you are, fucker," I said with a smile. Their head's shot up and their expressions were blank. "Oh, come on. I'm not satan or something."

"You're pretty close," Tre mumbled, then did a fake cough. I turned and glared at him and he just gave me a sweet smile. I rolled my eyes then looked back at Billie.

"You," I said grabbing onto Alyssa's shirt. "Move out of my way." I finished and pulled her off the couch and took her spot. Billie scooted away a few inches.

"What was that for?!" Alyssa screeched and Tre went to help her up. Another girl emerged from the what seemed to be the kitchen and had an apple in her hand.

"What's going on out here?" She asked and dropped the apple once she saw me.

"Why is that everybody's reaction when they see me?!" I asked. Billie choked.

"Because, Adrienne," he started and then looked up at Alyssa. "Tre, take her upstairs please." He said hanging his head. Tre did what he was told, but Alyssa was striving to get out of his grip.

"No, Billie! I'm staying right here!" She yelled, and grabbed onto the handrail of the steps.

"Alyssa, I don't think you should stay..." Tre said to her.

"Why is it that everybody else can but me?!"

"Because you're his wife," Tre said and finally got her upstairs. The other girl went running upstairs to stay with her while Tre came downstairs and back into the living room.

"Adrienne, you're my ex- fiancee and my drunken one night stand. You don't mean anything to me anymore," Billie told me flat out. I laughed and he looked confused, along with Tre.

"I'm not here to make up with you," I said and pulled the picture out again. "I'm here to get our son, Christian." Billie choked again and I thought he was going to faint.

"W- we have a son?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"I'm pretty sure you remember that night pretty well too. You were wasted as hell and you were insisting that you weren't married and you were begging me to come back to the hotel with you," I said and he began to get teary eyed. "You took off your wedding ring and threw it across the room and said that your home life meant nothing to you."

"That's not true!" He yelled in my face.

"Hmm, yes it is. I was more sober than you were. You weren't even near sober that night."

Alyssa's POV.

"It's not fair, why can't I stay down there?" I pouted.

"Lyssa," Marty sighed. "You don't want to. Trust me."

"How bad could it be?" I asked, standing up and walking half way down the steps. I saw Billie crying and Tre had his head in his hands. Adrienne was still on the couch and I could tell that she wasn't done. Marty came running down quietly and grabbed my arm, trying to pull me back up.

"Stop it! I wan't to-" I whispered, before getting cut off by Billie yelling.

"I never did any of that, Adrienne!" He yelled.

"You told me that you loved me and that you regretted marrying that girl of yours," she said and I went wide eyed. I saw Marty's head hang from the corner of my eye.

"I never said that, I never said that," Billie repeated, his voice choking up.

"Then why did you take your ring off?" She asked. I held my chest and fell on the steps, not being able to move.

"I told you that you didn't want to be down here," Marty whispered, bringing me back up and practically dragging me to the bedroom again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't actually hate Adrienne; I actually love her to death. (: She's pretty awesome.

Readers; 12. Subcribers; 2.
Tha'ts so far. I'm pretty happy.

Could I please have some comments....?

xoxo- Adie.