Status: Hiatus. Not the bad kind. I'm just pulling a Fall Out Boy hiatus. lol Message me for details.

Uninvited

10 Girls

***************
Kaylene’s POV

He grabbed my hand and brought it to his lips. I wanted to pull away but I knew it would have been a waste of time. I watched him inhale my scent and my stomach started to turn. I watched him lick across it and I turned my head away.

I stared at his bed and Pete’s words came back into my head. Shit! I started to pull away from William and he let me go. I stared at him as I started walking back to the door. I needed to get out of here.

“You won’t make it five feet past that door.”

“It’s worth a shot!”

“Do you want to die?”

“I don’t want to be used as a sex toy!”

He sighed and rolled out his eyes, “Ignore what Wentz said. It wasn’t true.”

“Then why am I here? Why did you talk to me in the arcade? Tell me!”

He shook his head, “I don’t have to tell you anything.”

I mumbled under my breath, “Asshole.”

“I heard that.”

“Do you really think I care?”

He shook his head and scratched his left arm. I looked over him. Now I’ll admit. The man in front of me was hot. Granted they boxers were rather distracting. Anyways, he didn’t have an ounce of fat on him at all. Now he wasn’t bones but he was a little lean for his size. He had fairly masculine features but his lips were slightly feminine.

And currently? His lips were curled in a devilish smirk, “See something you like sweetheart?”

Truthfully? Yes? Did I want a bit of it? Possibly but I’m not going to tell him that. Though, his smirked kind of told me that he knew. What do you expect? I’m a teenager? I got hormones. Don’t really want them at the moment but whatever.

He raised his arms above him and slightly behind him. He stretched as if he was showing off to me. I almost laughed at the scene. He looked adorable. Totally innocent. WOAH! Back up! This was the guy that turned Alex.

He brought his arms back down in front of him and held an emotionless face (he does that very well). I looked away from his burning gaze and started to search for anything I could defend myself with.

“If I wanted to hurt you I would have done it already. Same with turning you.”

“Well, then what do you want?”

“You'll laugh.”

I raised and eyebrow at him, “Excuse me?”

“Let’s just say I’m a little rusty on dating.”

“So you want to pick up a girl and you’re using me as practice?”

“No.”

I threw my hand up in the air, “Then what?”

“You are the girl.”

I think I just died. Seriously I just did. God…what is his trauma? You can’t just kidnap a girl and expect her to like you. Yeah he’s hot but that doesn’t mean I’m going to fall for him. He kidnapped me for God’s sake! He was laughing at me and I rolled my eyes, “You’re crazy. You can’t just keep me here. You don’t know anything about me!”

“I know quite a bit.”

“What? Were you stalking me?”

He didn’t say anything in response.

“No shit! Seriously?!”

He nodded, “Yes.”

“How long?”

“A few years.”

“I want a number.”

“Two.”

I backed up and hit the door, “You’re sick!”
************************
♠ ♠ ♠
***************
Thanks to everyone.
***************