Status: Hiatus. Not the bad kind. I'm just pulling a Fall Out Boy hiatus. lol Message me for details.

Uninvited

15 Missed

***************
Kaylene’s POV

After all that horrible story and information we all huddled around the TV to catch the evening news. It was a commercial for a show called “Vampire Diaries.” All the guys gagged while Alpha had gone into day dream land.

“Damon is on hot vampire.”

Gabe chocked on his drink, “What the hell?”

Alpha came out of day dream and registered what she said, “Well, Ian is hot and he’s just playing the character…never mind.”

Gabe acted all pist, “Sure leave me for a blood sucker.”

She pouted and hugged Gabe, “I could never leave you. I love you too much.”

He pointed to the TV, “You just said he was hot.”

“Well, so are you Gabanti.”

“Damn straight I am. I’m the sexiest bitch you ever seen.”

Joe entwined into the conversation, “Don’t forget to add that you’re HER bitch.”

Gabe glared, “Don’t talk Joe, we all know you’re just jealous that you’re my bitch and not Alpha’s.”

Kay. These people are seriously in need of help. They were going to stop vampires? Sure. Ok if you say so. Wait a minute. Why should I doubt them? Gabe saved my life after all. I wished they could have saved Alex. I hope he is ok. He should be. He’s a strong guy. I guess he’s stronger now.

Picturing my best friend a killer is a joke. It really was. I mean come on; he was practically a peace maker. Yeah, he had some rough spots. Got in trouble with the law but he was a good person. I don’t think he could be a killer. Could he?

“Alex Gaskarth has been reported missing. Last seen at the arcade on Main Street. He is six foot two. Has brown hair with blond highlights and brown eyes. Last seen wearing a black Mayday Parade band hoodie and black jeans. If you have any information call the Chicago police department or your local police department. Our hopes are with the family.”

I bit my lip and held back any emotion. His poor mother. Hell, his whole family. This wasn’t fair. William shouldn’t have ever done that to him. He didn’t deserve that punishment. I almost feel like it’s my fault. I know its not but still.

“I can’t believe Alex is going to be a Dandie. He doesn’t even fit the style.”

I look at Gabe. He has a point. Alex was the teenage punk rocker. He was planning on being the next Billie Joe Armstrong just not with the eyeliner. He even played guitar. He was talented too. His voice was almost angelic. Gah, I miss him!

Alpha spoke next, “I say we kidnap him and make him like Pete.”

Joe smiled, “What? Make him a bisexual punk kid in girl jeans?”

Pete glared, “They are not girl jeans!”

Joe cracked up, “You’re worried about the jeans but not me calling you bi?”

Pete glared, “If you don’t shut up I’m going to bite you and make you a vampire.”

We all cracked up laughing and there was knock on the door. Alpha stood up and made her way to the door. She opened and she backed up quickly. I looked over and stood up. Pete hissed and Joe stood in front of him. Joe was telling him something and Patrick reached for a stake.

Gabe walked over to the entrance, “Ross.”

“Saporta.”

“What do you want?”

“Beckett.” He eyed me and looked at Gabe, “Wants to talk to Alpha.”

“Excuse me? How about fuck no?”

Alpha pulled Gabe back. “Gabe calm down.”

Gabe looked at her with shock, “Babe…”

She put her finger up and Gabe turned away from her pissed. She looked at the vampire in the door way, “What does he want to talk about?”

“He wants this club. He wants to offer an amount to buy it.”

Alpha shook her head, “What could he possibly want with a club?”

I spoke up, “Free people.”

The guy in the doorway smiled, “Very smart you are. No wonder William wants you.”

Alpha leaned against the door frame to block his view, “And if I refuse?”

“We burn this place down to the ground in the middle of the night and we kill you.”

Pete growled, “Lies! Lies to scare us or at least try to.”

Ross bared his fangs, “Dandies don’t lie.”

Alpha looked at her nails, “Where is William?”

“Beckett is down stars at the bar.”

Alpha walked past Ross and out of sight. I gulped and Gabe looked furious. He headed off after her and the guys waited. Ross had left and Pete went to peak out the door. I guess to check to see if any other Dandies were around.

I bit my lip and the feeling of worry took over me.
**************************
♠ ♠ ♠
***************
Quizilla: Thanks to all that message me and rate.
ONE YEAR!!!!! One year I have been on Quizilla’s top rated list. All thanks to you guys. THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS! I LOVE YOU ALL. You made this possible. Let’s see if we can do another year like this.

Mibba: Hey guys, thanks for all the comments. Make my day. Hope you guys like this update.
Mibba users! Comment and subscribe please! I’m begging!
***************