Status: Hiatus. Not the bad kind. I'm just pulling a Fall Out Boy hiatus. lol Message me for details.

Uninvited

19 What a Show

***************
Kaylene’s POV

Have you felt like you were going to pass out do to the sick feeling in your stomach? I had that feeling. I was back in the Dandie house. I was in the room I was in before and with William. He was talking to Alex and I was sitting in a chair. I just wanted to be alone.

“Beckett!” Brendon burst through the door, “Beckett!”

“What?! I can hear you!”

Brendon was panting. He guy is dead for god sakes! Why is he panting? Ugh! Vampires are so confusing! Why can they be werewolves or something? Hell, leprechauns! Geeze.

“Way, Iero. Both in the front room. Here!”

William stood up so fast it was in a blink. He looked furious. He walked right up to Brendon and they looked at each other.Now, I was going to assume they had telepathy. Well, that was the reasonable answer.

William walked over to me and offered a hand. I took his hand and he pulled me out of my seat. We, meaning him dragging me, walked to the door and down the hall. We walked down the stairs and I saw two men that were definitely not Dandies.

One was taller then the other. The one on the left was taller. He was wearing black jeans, a black dress shirt and a leather coat over his shirt. He was Italian looks with jet black hair. The other looked more of a pure Italian. He was wearing similar clothes but his skin was an olive tone. His hair was up in a fohawk but with red tips.

Rock star vampires?


“Gerard we have a treaty.”

The taller smiled, “Is this your wife? Finally settling down? She’s beautiful or is she a midnight snack?”

William glared, “I’m serious Gerard, you are violating-“

The other male spoke, “Terms blah blah blah and anything else that comes out of my skinny, tall, lanky ass.”

William let go of me and walked right up to the shorter male. I almost laughed. The shorter guy was at least a foot smaller then William. I looked to the floor and bit my lip. That was funny. I liked this guy.

“Aww my dear, you are beautiful.”

I looked up and Gerard was in front of me. I backed up slightly and he tilted his head to the side. He was waist deep in thought. He stepped forward and slowly walked around me.

“Do you know who I am?”

I shook my head, “No.”

He stopped next to me, “Really?”

I nodded, “I don’t know who you are.”

He walked around me and he reached for me. His hand cupped around my neck and pulled me close. He tilted his head and I felt a pain in my neck. I hissed and he let go of me. I stumbled backwards and he brought his fingers to his lips. One had a small amount of blood on it. He brought to his lips and licked it off.

“Mmm Pleasure to meet you Kaylene. I am Gerard Way.”

I reached up to my neck and I felt something wet. I pulled my hand in front of me and I could see a little blood. I looked around and every vampire had their eyes on me. Well, then talk about being the center of attention.

Did I just get voted prom queen?


William walked in front of Gerard, “Why are you here?”

I jumped as the other male that was with Gerard appeared next to me. He moves fast. A little too fast in my liking. This guy was closer to my height. I wasn’t expecting that. He sniffed me and he disappeared. I looked at William and Gerard.

Gerard smile, “Frank was always a charmer.”

I gasped as Frank appeared right in front of me. I tried to take a step back but was pushed forward. I fell to the floor. What the hell? I flipped on to my back and Frank was laughing.

Gerard spoke and I looked up at him, “Frank…Enough.”

Frank stopped laughing, “Aww come on she’s fun.”

I glared up at him and returned to my feet. I looked at William and he was looking at Gerard. Gerard slowly turned his head to William and they locked eyes.What? They going to kiss or something?

“Leave Gerard before you end up dust.”

Frank spoke softly, “So vile?”

I looked at Frank and then Alex came up to me. What is it with them appearing? Geeze, can’t they keep some part of them human? He grabbed me and I saw William shove Gerard backwards.

Now it wasn’t the human kind of shove.

Gerard ended up across the room and in a pile of Dandies and himself. Frank hissed and lunged for William. He sent both of them to the floor and Dandies started after Frank. Frank was pulled off of William and William stood up. William’s eye literally twitched.

Gerard ran forward and sent William to the ground. They started wrestling on the floor. It looked like a high school fight. Not something serious like killing the other person. I could hear a few curse words being spat at each other but nothing serious.

Nice to know I’ve been kidnapped by teenagers.


The doors to the Dandie house as I called it opened. More men dressed like Gerard and Frank were coming in. Ok, time to go. Alex must have thought the same thing because he was dragging me out of the room and another way.

“Alex who are they?”

“Uh, assholes?”

“I’m serious Alex!”

“They’re vampires from Newark, New Jersey. A whole gang like the Dandies. We have a treaty. Gerard doesn’t go past West Virginia and we don’t go there. It’s a peace that has been set but Gerard just violated that idea. Do you know how long that treaty has been standing?”

I shook my head no.

“Since the civil war! It was a whole separate war that no one noticed.”

“Alex, are you telling me that no one notice vampires fighting. I think someone is going to notice.”

“Hey, it’s just what I’ve been told.”

I gave him a blank look, “Alex, never believe what people tell you.”

He smiled, “Good idea.”

Frank turned the corner and looked at us. He had a smile plastered on his face, “So, you steal your leader’s girl. That’s a new low.”

Alex stood in front of me defensively, “I never stole her.”

Frank raised and eyebrow, “He’s stealing her from you? Sounds like a good story.”

Alex went off and turned the direction of the conversation, “Why now? Why violate the treaty now?”

“Ok who ever invited this losers is now on my soon-to-be-killed list.”

I looked behind me and Gabe was standing with Pete. I smiled slightly and Gabe winked. Frank leaned a little to the side to look past Alex. He regained his previous position and looked at Alex.

Frank spoke softly, “Who the hell are they?”

“Hunters.”

“Oh...Ok then Just some else to kill.”

I started to walk to Pete and Alex followed.

Frank tilted his head to the side, “A traitor?”

Alex spoke softly, “No. I just want to save my ass.”

Pete grabbed me and Gabe looked behind us. He grabbed onto me and that was the last of the Dandie house I saw. At least the inside. We were outside and Alex was next to us. Gabe backed off and Pete let me go. I watched as vampires were coming out of the house.

Some war….

I felt myself being pulled and Gabe was pulling me to a car. I followed him and hopped into the back seat. Alex was in the passenger side and Pete was in back with me. Gabe got into the front and started up the car.

Well then. I underestimated them.

***************
♠ ♠ ♠
**************
Please comment and subscribe.
Thanks guys! You guys are awesome.
Special Thanks to: catherine052897, XxRandomXWordsxX, Katlikesboys.
Katelyn! You are awesome! I love the banners you made for me!
Hers:
1. Image
2.Image
Mine:
1. Image
2. Image
3. Image
***************