Status: Hiatus. Not the bad kind. I'm just pulling a Fall Out Boy hiatus. lol Message me for details.

Uninvited

23 Check!

********************
Alex Gaskarth’s POV

Within a blink of an eye I was in front of Kaylene, “No, but I do.”

Matt Shadows stood in front of me like a brick wall, “Then what do you have to say pipsqueak?”

He did not just go there with me, “Pipsqueak?”

I saw the corners of his mouth raise, “Yeah pipsqueak. Now move I don’t want to talk to you. I want to talk to this queen bitch over here.”

“If anyone is queen bitch it’s me.” Alpha came forward and walked to us slowly, “I have rules boys, and I need you to follow them if you want to stay.”

Rev spoke, “Please, we could take this place easily.”

Gerard came around and yawned. His arm now wrapped onto the other side of Alpha, “Matt, take this elsewhere. We want a fun night. No trouble.”

Matt pointed past me, “You want no trouble? Then don’t have little pain’s in the asses speak. She needs to hold her tongue.”

Alpha spoke, “I could say the same to you.”

Gerard looked at Alpha and smiled, “Shut your little human mouth hun. Unless you want to die.”

Alpha shrugged Gerard’s arm off of her forcefully and walked right up to Matt, “I’m serious.”

Matt turned to her and stood over to her, “Do you really think I’m scared?”

“You should be.”

Matt reached forward and grabbed Alpha by the neck and lifted her off the ground. She was struggling to breathe and clawing at him. Gabe was furious and ran to help her. Synyster grabbed him and slammed Gabe to the ground. Pete barred his fangs and tackled Synyster. Patrick went over to a switch and flicked it down. The sprinkler system started and everyone was getting soaked.

I hissed as the water hit me. It was burning my skin and I dove under a table. It was holy water. Gerard backed off into a dry spot with Frank. Pete grabbed Gabe and got out of the way. Matt kept holding onto Alpha and she was kicking him. Finally he let go and she fell to the floor. All of the vampires where somewhere dry while Matt stood there. It wasn’t bugging him as much.

Alpha was gasping and he leaned down to her. He pulled her up by her collar and whispered something in her ear. She looked shocked, if not scared, and he shoved her back down. He acknowledged his guys and they started out.

Patrick stopped the water and Gabe crawled to Alpha. He pulled her to him and held her. She sighed and leaned against him. She mumbled something and he pulled her closer. He whispered to her to keep her calm.

I screamed, “What the hell? Holy water?”

Alpha nuzzled into Gabe and he looked at me, “It’s for serious cases.”

Frank was laughing like a mad man, “Man, what a great idea.”

I climbed out and Gerard’s skin was healing though no as fast as Frank’s. My own was healing but it stung like a bitch. Pete looked sore but that was mostly because he got the worse of it.

Pete looked at Alpha as he was huffing, “What did he say to you?”

Alpha looked past Gabe’s shoulder, “He says he’ll work with William unless we take his offer.”

Patrick leaned against the wall, “What’s the offer?”

She shook her head, “He’d say he’d tell me later.”

**********
Kaylene’s POV

That was a little crazy. I was soaked to the bone. Now I was cold and needed to pee. Stupid running water. I started ringing out my shirt. I was contemplating what the guy’s offer was. I was praying it didn’t involve me.

I looked over to Alex he had wounds but they looked like they were getting smaller. I walked over to him and hugged him. He hugged me back and pulled away. We all needed to find new clothes.

Some of the workers started mopping up the water. I wondered if they reused it. I watched Alpha get up and Gabe got up after. All of use except the workers started up to the apartment.

The guys went off to get clothes while I followed Alpha. She chucked me some clothes and I prayed they would fit. I changed right there as she did. After we sat on the floor. She looked at me and I looked at her.

“Kaylene?”

“Yeah?”

“Can you keep a secret?”

I nodded, “Yeah. It’s not hard to.”

“Matt told me what he wanted.”

I looked at her with a puzzled look, “Like his offer?”

She nodded.

“What is it?”

“He wants me to go with him. He said if I go with him he’ll keep Beckett away from you.”

I stood up as fast as I could, “You can’t agree to that!”

She rolled her eyes, “If it keeps Gabe safe I will do it.”

“But they might kill you! Or worse! Like turn you!”

“It’s a risk I’m willing to take.”

****************
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been forever. I've been attached to my Synyster Gates story! I hope you like this update.

Please comment and subscribe! It means a lot to me. Thanks to the guys who do