Status: Hiatus. Not the bad kind. I'm just pulling a Fall Out Boy hiatus. lol Message me for details.

Uninvited

25 Double Vision

***************
Alpha’s POV

“Arms out.”

I looked up at Ronnie and held my arms out in front of me. He pulled out some rope and he decided to tie up my hands. He didn’t tie it too right but enough so I wouldn’t be able to escape.

“Thank you doll.”

I looked around me. It was just Ronnie’s guys. Shadows had left and now I was scared. I had no idea what Ronnie was up to. I stood tall and Ronnie walked around me. He was still going off on about Gabe.

“I can smell him on you. I can also smell a vampire.”

I gulped lightly as Ronnie stopped behind me when he was going to go around me again. His lips found my ear but he didn’t say anything. I don’t know if he wanted me to say something or what. His hands found my shoulders and he turned me around. His face was right in front of mine and one of his hands moved away my hair from my neck.

After my hair was removed the hand was now in between us. He had made a fist with his index finger pointing straight. He started to me the finger back and letting a few ‘tsk tsk’ come out of his mouth.

He eyes had excitement, “Who have you been feeding?”

I looked away from him and his hand fell next to his side. He stomped his foot and growled. I looked back up at him and he smiled again. He has some issues. I’m sorry but no normal person acts this way. Granted he’s not a person. He’s more of an animal.

He pouted, “I want an answer. Was it Gerard? Frank? Peter? Alex?”

I shook my head, “I haven’t been feeding anyone.”

“Don’t lie to me doll. I can see bite marks!”

“I’m not lying.”

He kept going, “Was it one of Shadows’s men?”

“No.”

He forced my chin to the right and I hiss lightly. He leaned closer and I felt him run a couple fingers over my neck. He leaned closer and I felt my heart rate go up. I was more afraid of him biting me. I felt something wet apply pressure against my neck. I groaned when I realized it was his tongue.

He pulled away, “Yes it is a vampire. I only feel two holes.”

I whispered, “Not if the other’s healed first.”

Ronnie giggled and a smile took over the face, “Ah your Gabe likes to bite or you like to be bitten…”

He leaned back into me once again and I felt his cold dead breath hit my ear, “I like to bite. And doll? I know they’re a vampire’s. You have been working with Brendon Urie of the Dandies.”

How the hell- How can he- How does he know?

He walked away from me and turned back around, “Doll…Why would you feed yourself to an enemy?”

I hadn’t told anyone that I was working with Brendon. Hell not even Gabe or Gerard. I’m sure the look of shock was on my face. Ronnie was looking at me emotionless.

He sighed, “Just tell me before I get angry.”

My voice cracked, “He said if I gave him a little blood he would give me updates on what William was doing.”

He giggled again and walked up to me. He linked arms with me and headed to a parked car. His other ‘friends’ followed behind him. I looked at all of them. I gulped. These guys looked worse then the punks on these streets. Though I might actually have a chance against these guys unlike Shadow’s and Gerard’s men.

“You’re a smart doll.” He looked back at his guys but kept walking, “Let’s go home. I want to play with my new doll.”

“Ronnie! You said we could go eat!”

Ronnie stopped and I stumbled a little to stop. He rolled his eyes, “Fine! Go! See if I care!”

They all smiled and split off mumbling ‘thanks’ as they left.

I looked at Ronnie and he looked at me, “Looks like it’s just you and me.”

That’s what I was afraid of.

***************
William’s POV

I was pacing.

Yup, pacing.

In my own house.

My vampires were lounging around. Wasting my time and doing nothing! They disgusted me. What a waste. I should have never turned them. I still could kill them. It was an opinion but I needed all the men I could get if Gerard was here.

Brendon had told me of Shadows’s being here but I wasn’t too afraid. I could deal with him. He liked working with me and I liked working with him. Now if I could just get Radke’s group to work with me then I could remove the hunter’s like they were nothing.

I don’t know if I could do it. I don’t have anything Ronnie would want. And if he knew I was doing this to get a girl he would take Kaylene. God only knows what he would do to her. She wouldn’t be normal after him.

I was still shocked that Radke’s group was here. They never left their territory. It was unheard of. He wasn’t hard to please. He was too weak to really start anything. I wasn’t too worried. I just needed to worry about Shadows.

If he teamed up with Gerard I would be screwed. I would be beyond dead. Dust! I sighed and tried to figure what I could get Shadows to team with me. He had most of the land. I could give him mine and I could take Gerard’s.

Why were they here anyways?


I was hoping that Gerard hadn’t called them.

Then I really would be screwed.

“Beckett?”

I looked up at Brendon, “What?”

“Gerard is with Synyster in the living room.”

********************
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and subscribe. Thanks to the guys who do :D